Tfw you listened to the Veeky Forums ETH meme and invested money

>tfw you listened to the Veeky Forums ETH meme and invested money
THE VALUE IS DOWN TO $18
YOU TOLD ME WE WERE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON Veeky Forums WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ethereum-casper-proof-stake-rewrite-rules-blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw when opened an account to buy but never did.

feels good

You newbies need to learn how to trade. You put in limit orders at 5,7, 10, and 15 percent below the current price. You weight them however you feel like. You then put in a sell limit at watever profit you want. You churn and make money.

I am so glad I sold all of mine today at $19.

Here's my explanation:

>YOU TOLD ME WE WERE GOING TO THE FUCKING MOON Veeky Forums WHAT THE FUCK

The original astronauts that were supposed to go to the moon all died a fiery death.

>listened to the Veeky Forums

You think a moon happens right away? Dips are gonna happen man, you gotta be strong and hold.

Does anyone seriously think the price isn't gonna skyrocket after casper goes through and ETH is no longer mine-able?

>you weight

coindesk.com/ethereum-casper-proof-stake-rewrite-rules-blockchain/

>"If there was a proof-of-stake algorithm, I would >probably support it," Bitcoin Core contributor >Luke Dashjr said earlier this year on social >media. Until then, he (and many others) >consider it 'vaporware'.

Until PoS actually exists, ETH is garbage. Avoid.

I'm okay with investing prior to proof of stake, however my concern is that they will split the currency again.

>getting upset when the extremely volatile crypto market drops two fucking dollars from the max in history

You're dumb as fuck. Quick looking for a quick buck and sit back and enjoy the ride to the moon.

This.

Not saying you should or shouldn't buy. But OPs a mong.

Personally I'm gonna throw a hundred at it, worst case scenario I loose 100$, not like I gamble irl anyway.

fuck you to the guys who talked me out of buying a couple grands worth of these things at $2

PLEASE GOD DRIVE IT DOWN TO TEN SO I CAN BUY EVEN MORE GODDAMN IT I AM ON THE ROCKET RIDE BUT WOULD APPRECIATE A LOW ORBIT ENTRY POSITION

I have $3k in it and I don't give a fuck unless it goes below $10.

I'm buying Eth the same way I voted for Trump: ironically.

>Best post on the thread
>It doesn't get a single answer
Veeky Forums is a teen meme itself

>letting other men unload their bags on you

With kneepads at least you get $ for it

>buying an asset with following fundamentals
>crime
>asset transfer
>dreams that banks will want it
>nerds who run historical correlations to viable assets
>chinese churning
>hype

gg OP

willkommen zu krypto, enjoy your stay

>tfw bought at $8 over xmas

Never forget: everyone bickered and pissed about +/-$10 fluctuations in the early days of BTC too. $6 ETH? Buy and hold. $12 ETH? Buy and hold. $19 ETH? Buy and hold. See a pattern here? It may or may not moon, but it's got an even lower probability of tanking like a memecoin. Sub-$25 ETH is like printing money. The gamble is will you make a modest profit, or a Lamborghini profit?

Buy and hold.

could you please go here and tell these fucks the same thing