23/7 to 24/7 Mordred
25/7 to 29/7 everyone

>Summer event farming dropmaps
imgur.com/a/rMyit

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2awxpV5MZk
imgur.com/a/SPWwF
twitter.com/Ssm_Travis_/status/891116792327716864
twitter.com/ishizaku/status/891105050751193088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Irisviel is the cutest.

Who /jannu/ here?

I'm actually interested in how the arcade version will play

Anonymous 07/29/17(Sat)10:37:50 No.184176442 ▶
>FGO arcade
>Play a dissidia rip off
>Arcade cabinet has RNG and drops cards then prints them IRL depending on the set of cards available on that singularity
How do you feel?

Medb is the lewdest

WHEN CAN I PICK MORE CES
Posting best CE btw

>no adult Medusa CE
fuck everything

>Fate/Go Heroes
Are you ready?
youtube.com/watch?v=J2awxpV5MZk

I'm never going to play it before a console port so I don't feel very strongly one way or another.

why does my kouhai have such a big butt

/Jannu/ thread.

SHERLOCK GACHA TOMORROW?

What the blazes is happening?

Heaven's Feel panel in 20 minutes.

How will fgog recover?

Indifferent since I won't be able to play it

The only Medusa that matters has a CE.

c-cute

Wish she lost the veil

The difference is that I actually give a shit about fate character.

Wait user WAIT!!!
WHAT IF THE ARCADE IS ACTUALLY NOT DISSIDIA RIPOFF??
WHAT IF IT'S ACTUALLY DINOSAUR KING CLONE??? IT'S BY FUCKING SEGA RIGHT???

wait

I just had her attack hans while Merlin was alive.
Is it just focusing casters instead of Merlin specifically?

>trying to cover up 2 when you can still blatently tell they are quetz and arjuna.

Most likely coming to ps4 late 2018 or 2019

Gonna post it again, cause I caught the last thread at a bad time:
Watched the GO OVA out of interest, and is the story started there actually finished in the game? I also call bullshit on the dude somehow not getting torn to shreds and being able to get inside the shield barrier, plus the actual fact that some literally who not even real Servant was able to block Saber's fucking Excalibur fully. Lancer really stole the show though, everything else was mediocre in comparison. I also liked how they introduced this dumb director bitch just to have the obviously evil guy literally throw her into the Sun. And I felt that the entire interaction when Mashu was dying under a rock was super unrealistic for people who've known each other for barely 2-3 hours. And I specifically remember that there was supposed to be a Berserker Alter lurking somewhere in there, but he never showed up. Someone pointed out the origins of her shield, but the bitch is human, and has no connection with the shield herself. Most Noble Phantasms are something that servants have personally cherished or have had a strong connection with in life. I get that the Servant inside her may be boosting the shield, but definitely not enough to be able to block an Morgan blast for that long.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

its any caster
she was aiming for waver too

Yes

She focuses on casters

Unless there's some nip who steals or breaks into one of the cabinets so I can play it on my PC, it's not like it really matters.

Did they stealth added the memelist ranking into the game's AI?

why hearts?

fuck off

just play the fucking game, ignore the anime.

I'd be really fucking surprised if he's not in the gacha tomorrow considering he's the only non-playable servant with a CE.

It's over guys, fucking type-moon is trying to copy the success of F/GO, and so far they're failing.

HEY DW

WHERE'S THE MORIARTY CE?

Fuck off

That might be soon enough.

>Crab killing replay
I hope they don't need 300 turns too

>Gonna post it again, cause I caught the last thread at a bad time:
no? Your question was already answered by 2+ people

Are they showing the CRAB BATTLE?

>its literally the sister chick from Katawa Shoujo
Bravo Nasu. Also why the fuck did they get Raita for art on this?

I didn't get a satisfactory response.

Maybe he'll be the known version male version?

I mean, Lu Bu looks the part and Zhuge-Liang too seems to be male.
Malebe they'll leave ancient china without genderbending?

That's Galahad's shield and is powered by the willpower of its holder. As long as the user does not give up the wall will not fall. Excalibur Morgan was blocked because of that concept.

Shadow Berserker no appearing was a nod to the game. If you don't go to him he won't attack you. His quest is hidden.

DW here. Suck my dick, dude.

imgur.com/a/SPWwF

Here you go anons. My apologies it took a while.

FGO main plot is mostly trash until some good characters and setting were wasted on it near the end. Especially the Prologue is arguably the worst start to a Type-Moon story yet. You just gotta accept that this piece of shit is what Fate and TM are now.

twitter.com/Ssm_Travis_/status/891116792327716864
Why are these women getting wet over Arthur

>stream just to shill Mashu VR and Fate/Dissidia

Even on the anniversary, Zhuge can't have a break

The only Medusa that doesn't matter you mean
Flatdusa a shit

Would this include the time temple? I want to finally be able to play with Solomon lasering shit. It's a pain I can't because Nasu needed to be all tragic and shit.

>three more hours until the only hope for news tonight
Fuck.

You got your answers, fuck off.

How does the anniversary CE quest work? You only get to pick 1 from the singularity you chose?
The remaining singularities don't give any more CE?

Doing gods work user.

>but the bitch is human, and has no connection with the shield herself.
She is not human and she's fused with Galahad.

Fuck. I just wanted to wactch a little about HF.

Is this official art or a good copycat ?

May you have good rolls user!

Thanks user

Are you excited for Summer Servant sneak peek

It makes her head look big there.

It's neither.

He's the APEX after all.

May the dickroll bless you.

You clear the Jeanne Alter and Wyverns quest, you get the ticket, and then you can pick a CE based on which orders you've cleared.

How much fucking money did Sony spend on this jesus christ

>Zhuge cant even catch a break during streams

Only reason why I asked about him is because Lancer fucking disappeared, as if the grail war was ending. Guess he ran out of mana after literally killing 3 roided servants by himself. Lancer is fucking dope, man.

You get to pick 1 CE using the ticket you get from the first quest. The rest are just common tickets. The more singularities you have cleared the more choices you have at the time of choosing a CE, but it's always 1 CE you can get.

Check the time table, my dude. Don't just expect random news out of nowhere. News will come at the right time.

>10:00 - 10:35 Chaldea radio broadcast with Takahashi Rie & Tanaka Minami
>11:00 - 11:35 Guest talk with Takahashi Rie, Kawasumi Ayako and members of the development staff
>12:00 - 12:35 F/SN: Heaven's Feel movie talk with Sugiyama Noriaki, Kawasumi Ayako, Shitaya Noriko & Nakata Joji
>13:00 - 13:35 Apocrypha radio broadcast, Ookubo Rumi, Natsuki Hanae, Uchiyama Kouki & Suwabe Junichi will be there
>14:00 - 14:35 Camelot stage play panel with all the stage play members
>15:00 - 15:35 FGO creator's talk with the developers & management

>Ushi because it was my first servant, and picking her in the anniversary would make sense
>Boudica for the H-game tits
>Marie because the CE is cute as hell
It's hard.

Just use a proxy to load into the stream then turn it off and it'll play fine as long as you don't refresh the page.

Post Stream link

The first singularity's quest gives a CE voucher that works on any of the 47 CEs. The rest of the quests just give regular gold tickets.

Thanks.

Art of Hercules summoned as non-Berserker fucking when? We had a bunch of bullshit and random fuckers, but not the arguably most broken one appear.

Literally who?

STELLAAAAAAAA

Mephisto

Off my Tiamat Ticket. Thanks Mother Earth

Can he do it?

That's exactly my point. The Creators Talk is the only other chance of real news tonight.

Would be really funny if this guy playing the challenge quest fails.

>Suwabe and Uchiyama
Fuck I want to be there

STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Medusa (Male)

Real news are coming tomorrow though.

Homunculus fused with Galahad since birth, Round table shield has conceptual block and will hold as long as the wielder has the will to resist.

>Shinjuku Servants got prize figs like the Chaldea trio did
Who said Ebin wasn't popular? Shinjuku seems to be the most well-liked Ebin chapter in Japan, yeah, above CCC.

What class would fit him anyway? He mastered every martial arts and can use every weapon
I mean there's SF Herc but he looks shit

twitter.com/ishizaku/status/891105050751193088

I surmised that she's a Homunculus or something from the 2 years + blue sky remark, but generally when you mix something with something shittier, the end result isn't stronger than the original. She literally invoked the power of Drumpf to bullshit her way to victory.

>down to 4
>still can't choose
MOTHERFUCKER