Left lane exits

>left lane exits

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/apu-apustaja
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a thing in my first world country.

me too dude, me too

Relatively uncommon in my first-world country from what I've seen. Mainly at major intersections kind of out of the way where it just makes sense for the road to kind of bifurcate instead of having a normal exit setup. Or in areas near cities where it's kind of an elaborate ball of spaghetti to make it work anyhow.

You'd have as easy a time making me mad about left-hand turning lanes on major throughways that technically aren't limited-access highways.

There are quite a few in MN.

Delete this shitty attempt at a pink wojak version of apu.
Stupid redditor. Go ask a finn to make it for you, talentless shit. You draw like a retard. I should fucking kill you

>apu

What

newfags fuck off

knowyourmeme.com/memes/apu-apustaja

Jesus fucking christ, back you go

Why the fuck does every little thing trigger euros so goddamn much? Get a grip you fucking turbo autist

I've been here for 5 years but I've always known him as just "retarded/autistic Pepe". I'd seen Groyper for at least a year before I know he had a name

>left merge lane

Superior in every way.

those are great if you got a brake failure

*Motorway exits on the side in which your steering wheel resides

I fucking hate merging lanes like these. Any kind of traffic always ends up slowing down to fucking half the speed limit and causing a pileup as the cars scramble in and out of the lanes they need and try to use space that isn't there. Lanes need to be long enough to have traffic get up to speed before they can start merging and not designed to have people flying in and out of them hitting each other all the damn time. My city is at a constant standstill because of these ass backwards deadly things that our government is too poor and stupid to redesign.

>groyper
HOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUCK. FUCK OFF.
IT'S THE EASTER TOAD YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGERFUCKER.
IF YOU WERENT A NEWFAG YOU WOULD KNOW IT'S APU APUSTAJA.

HAD to reply to your stupid bait. If it's not, kill yourself

I've unironically been on Veeky Forums since I was 16. I'm 25 now. Always thought that was just a retarded Pepe too. Stop being autistic

I'm supposed to believe that throughout all those years, not ONCE did you ask yourself "Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?".

Wut? You are supposed to merge at the speed the main road is flowing.
Are you merging? Are you taking the exit? If not, get in the left lane, keep with the flow of traffic and let the others do their business. Also, exitting lanes are long enough not to obstruct other lanes . As in, an additional lane is added so the two main ones are unaffected.
Sucks about your infrastructure, I guess. We have on and off ramps very manouverable even doing 100kph+, larger intersections having two merging lanes, even. Where do you live?

* to add, this wasnt shitting on you, it was shitting on your government body responsible for public roads

I use one regularly.
I'm normally on the switching lane though. That's a 16km long stretch without a single exit and lorries, open in the direction I'm commuting.

I can’t say I ever gave a shit. I always thought it was just another Pepe too

>redditors pretend to get angry in defence of an obscure meme to prove that they have studied up on the furthest reaches of Veeky Forums nomenclature and therefore cannot be called new fags themselves

Bravo

>hating Finnish memes this much
normalfag get out

>Right lane on ramp

First world I said