Is Lewis Hamilton /ourguy/ ?

Is Lewis Hamilton /ourguy/ ?

Why did he apologized for? Its not like Mercedes would fire him

there's nothing wrong with cute boys wearing dresses and monkeys belong in the zoo

Kys

i wouldn't be so sure about that. marketing is important here, and non-sjw male who says balant lies like "men don't wear dresses" sounds like greatest offense to the modern world

i mean sure, he wins stuff and everyone loves him, but business is business. i bet being stubborn would impact his relations with important business men somehow

>Apologized afterwards
No, no he is not.

>breitbart screencap
>implying even 10% of MAGA-tards know who Lewis Hamilton is

He sure was yeah. I still like him more now.

>apologises
then no

Is that picture an emperor has no clothes allegory?

>F1
>ever being relevant among SJWs

no, never, they are too stupid to follow dates on a calendar

Well he's kinda wrong tho. Masculinity are a set of traits associated with boys. A boy can be feminine and still have those masculine traits. Sex is biological so a feminine boy is still a boy. Unless he's saying it makes him less manly. Which is absolutely true and he shouldn't of apologized.

>faggot who routinely attends women's fashion shows in europe wearing women's leggings telling anyone how to dress

Nah, this makes him a faggot I would never want to be associated with in the slightest.

Those aren't women leggings user, those are just those tight sweat pants and pair of yezzies

anything is relevant among sjws as long as there is a ''"'reason"""' to stir shit up. nasa space programs weren't exactly sjw-friendly either, yet just look at this guy

That shirt is fucking hideous though. Like I had no idea there could be one shirt with thr title of "world's most hideous shirt" and yet there it is mang.

>F1
>not being about publicity

all top tier motorsports is just marketing you idiot
if you can't sell your sponsorships then you get fired

>nasa

>Leggings
>Baggy joggers
Damn nigga you really just outed yourself as either a 3rd world retard or a bitter old out of touch faggot lol

Well it was clear that he was only hired because his dad had money and connections. Just another below average party school university experience to important position title because muh daddy.

oh, it was actually some kind of yuro-nasa. well, rocket people, same shit

on the serious note, it's funny: i just assumed he was a burger because when i hear about sjws, i somehow unconsciously link it all to usa. i guess that's what happens when all i see about this place are crying teenagers because someone wrote "it's okay to be white" on the wall

i need to do more research, it seems like europe has its own great achivements in the field of making random things huge social problems

>t.this guy

They're gay and only gays wear them, like my wife's son.

Naw shut the fuck up

>implying a picture of two crossdressing gays doesnt prove my point

Lewis pls

holy fuck he dresses like absolute dogshit

Who the fuck is that so i marry him?

I am not even gay

let's be real guys modern "gangstas" and soyboys dress basically identically with the whole women's leggings + long tee with a deep cut neck + short coat thing

also, braids, top knots, and generally dykey hair styles all around

modern fashion is bad and ass

>modern fashion is bad and ass
*tips fedora*

>thinking literal shirtlifter fashion is ok makes you a fedora-tipper
what an awful time to be alive. clown world is real

What are you 15?

Google is all knowing. See noun 1.

There are 2 genders and hermaphrodites which still only have one functioning pair of genitalia.

Anyone who says different is a moron.

Holy fuck this thread is cringe/10, you faggots made double check that I was still on Veeky Forums. All of you should kys

He looks like panty waisted, cock gobbling, vape inhaling, metrosexual attention whore. There are retards on Veeky Forums that thinks this looks good?

>mercedes
>german company
>german people
>mass brainwashing

Yeah, he is in trouble.