Drive high get a dui!?!? How do you know if a person is driving high or they are just a woman , asian...

Drive high get a dui!?!? How do you know if a person is driving high or they are just a woman , asian, nigger or old driver?
Should people also get DUIs for driving while being black or asian or female or 90 years old, because those people drive worse than 90% of stoners.....

T. Assmad stoner degenerate.

Fuck off you racist piece of smoking shit.

Yes, alphonse
Sage goes in all fields

Sorry your an 90 year old asian nigger faggot. You just got dealt a bad hand is all.

The difference here is that you choose to smoke or drink, whereas a person cannot choose their gender, or ethnicity.

This is poor bait, we're enthusiasts, why would we agree smoking and driving is okay?

My main point is that the above said offendees all drive worse than 98% of stoned people, excluding nigged out niggers who always drive bad even though they get stoned a lot.

The people who drive bad stoned drive bad sober as well.
And there is half an earth full of incompetent failures who cant drive well to save their life even after getting a full nights sleep a balanced breakfast and never even taking a drug of any kind in their entire lives.

Are you arguing that because people drive poorly that you shouldn't allow a substance that makes you drive worse?

>'bout to go pick up family for movie night on Christmas
>smoke a fat blunt right before I get in the ride
>drink a couple pints at the theater
>smoke my blunt roach while getting gas right after the movie
>finally drop them off and get back home so I can smoke and drink more while shitposting on Veeky Forums about how bad the movie sucked

See!! you're ruining it for marijuana and driving high cause youre getting sauced on alcohol! also.. people who are just stoned and driving pose no threat and lets compare that then to your average old person/asian lady driving 63mph in the passing lane while randomly braking for no apparent reason.

Driving high is dumb. Don't do it. Even when your tolerance is really high and you can't get blasted, don't fucking do it.

Honestly, smoking everyday in general (ESPECIALLY DABS) is a terrible idea in general. If you take a blood test after a wreck, even if you didn't smoke, they're going to think you are high as fuck regardless.

Doesn't matter what they think, they need numbers. If you can't pass a sobriety test stoned you shouldn't even be smoking

>cannot choose gender
Triggered

Too Kek. Well played.

ITT: straightedge losers who are anti-weed but only until they encounter that one cool friend

You have no idea how many people are driving stoned all around you already. They're usually the ones doing 5 under the speed limit driving perfectly FYI.

Im pretty much doin 80mph in the fast lane in the way to the city just like most competent people are doing and if i dont feel like doing 80 then i get over to the right more and let people who need to get somewhere in this insanely busy modern rat race we have to survive in and im often stoned alot of the time.
Nobody fucking knows. Not even the people i drive to the airport for work.

get guud faget
This pretty much sums it up
If you pay attention and are used to it it's just as natural as driving sober
I've been driving high for fucking 19 years and I've never got in an accident when stoned, sober yes, but not stoned

>How do you know if a person is driving high

For some of them you just have to look at your watch and say "It's four twenty" and then they start giggling like little girls and some even say "blaze it"

>"I actually drive better when I'm high! You couldn't possibly tell I was stoned besides going a little under the speed limit!"

the first 5 years of me driving i was high 24/7 and i never had a problem

highlets can get fucked

People who get Cheech and Chong levels of stoned are Cheech, Chong, Willie Nelson, and Snoop Dogg, and they all have chauffeurs.

Driving under the speed limit is dangerous, thats why when i get high and drive i alway go at least 5mph over the speed limit or with the flow of traffic.
People have places to be though, going under the speed limit, please neck yourself.

Wrong, people who get Cheech and Chong high are newbies to good weed
t. 20 year smoker

>implying cruise control isn't a thing
>implying your motor skills are anywhere near affected compared to being drunk
All you have to do is create a little game where all you do is stay in your lane

>20 year smoker

What's failing at life like?

Ask your dad, it's kinda like fucking your mom

Its like living in a hot overcrowded shitty planet full of thoughtless assholes with no polar bears or ice caps while you get accelerated skin cancer and everything in the ocean dies. Oh wait thats the same experience you are having while implying your somehow sucessful at life.

Deep.

I bet you thought of that while watching a kewl Carl Sagan video on yt while BLAZIN IT

Gentlemen!
Please relax your sphincters.

OP it's a shame the Special Olympics are over otherwise you could've had a gold in mental gymnastics.

In my country they drug test along side breath tests. Its not just stoners its mainly ice addicts getting stung and good i dont want crack heads on the road.

>retard in rusted out old ute swerving and drifting out of lane
its drugs
>brand new/mid 2010s nissan/gm/vw hatch or brand new euro SUV swerving and stabbing the brakes every 5 seconds
its a woman

This. Stoners are lesser beings.

I for one am for any law that keeps the plebeian underclass in their rightful place.

Sorry your vagina is dry and stinky today, user.

Some of us have to work and drive around in cities. Why are you so assmad? Stoners are the calm courteous drivers you see around you, driving around at a reasonable speed and not being assholes. They’re not the people you swear at in traffic.
No, it doesn’t make people drive like drunks, hitting things and swerving around all over the place and shit.
Got drug tested a few weeks ago while driving to visit my dad. I told the pigs that I smoked a few weeks ago and they let me go. Nothing else came up luckily because they won’t let anything else go

>going 5 under
>driving perfectly

Pick one

>how do you know if a person is high
they don't need to be high, they just need to have the drugs in their system, at least in australia.
if the police detect drugs in your system and you're driving, you're fucked. which is fucking hilarious to me because i'm pretty sure some of them stay in your system way longer than the high lasts.

you must be smoking some cheap dull shit if you think it doesn't effect your driving, what are you smoking, the black death from actual grass?

>no officer I haven't smoked in weeks thank you
Okay goodbye user enjoy your drive and happy new year

>take a racing line
>take a breathalizer
>"why you drive like that son?"
>i-i can carry more speed around corners without unbalancing the car
>"have you considered just going around corners SLOWER, son?"

Normies don't understand.

REEEEEEEEE