Sucking Ferrari cock so hard

>sucking Ferrari cock so hard
holy fuck his videos get worse with every week.

>remember the le new jeep wrangler ad

Why do you keep watching his vids then m8?

He was in Dubai at a Ferrari collector's dealership.

You mean to tell me you wouldn't want to spend two hours with some of the rarest Ferrari products of all time?

no i wouldn't i know it would upset some Veeky Forums anons

no it looks like shit desu.
and it has literally no redeeming qualities — compared to let's say, original 300SL — besides being made by Ferrari

>There are people that unironically talk shit about the 250 Berlinetta Lusso
Do you call yourselves enthusiasts?

>4 gorilion dollar 'rari
>still has a fake hood scoop

What the fuck

daily reminder that doug demuro is 29 years old kek

Thank you for your service.

>looks like shit
I might not go with "shit", but I feel this way about most Ferraris prior to the mid 60's.
Everything prior to the Dino for mid-engine/V8 class, Daytona for V12's.

He has to have the most generic car channel I have ever seen, I have never seen anyone make such unimpressive content while having access to so many impressive cars, what the fuck.

Literally daddy's money except he's not a douchebag about it.

>daddy's money

you forget that he was manager at a Porsche dealer at 25 and was some kind of marketing exec when he quit to do youtube full time.

also notice that people just give him these cars to review, usually dealers with unique merchandise or new models they want to shill without making videos themselves.

why send a busy sales rep out to make a video review of your new trim whatever when an autist from youtube will come do it for free, pimp your dealership and get millions of views?

theres some podcast where Doug went over the layout of his channel and the business plan behind it. the whole point of the quirks and features is to look at all of the features you would actually use and experience while owning the vehicle every day, not just spew out numbers from the spec sheet then rip around the track. anybody can drive a Focus RS in circles with a helmet on, Doug is the one that will autistically count all the RS badges or climb into the back seat of awkward 2+2 coupes, which is someone you would notice when you drove one every day.

there is also a lot of focus on making the content advertiser and family friendly to maximize monetization (nobody sits down with their family to watch RCR videos) and the simple format keeps production costs ridiculously low and can be completely filmed in just a couple hours with 1-2 people and a tripod.

I've yet to count all the badges on my car. Seems like an extra step of someone with OCD to be honest.

Imagine how angry the Saudi King that buys that car is going to be when he found out a giant sweaty jew rubbed his gross body all over every part of it.

Doug is the best car reviewer I've ever seen. Ever. I'll explain why;

He covers all the stuff that I would actually care about regarding car ownership, while embellishing some things which can be annoying. But, I would care enough to not buy cars that have issues that he brings up that I have a problem with.

He really gets into the nitty gritty and lets you know what it would be like to own some car. He also has the gravitas to test things no other reviewer would.

It has really bad videography. His edits are terrible. Sound is atrocious. But, it's not a hit-piece or a parade of "look how awesome this sports car is". He just tells it like it is, which is all I really ask for.

Doug is the hero we need, not the one we asked for.

I saw Doug DeMuro at a grocery store here in the Philadelphia area yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Reusing terrible copy pasta
Find another board to shit post on

>Dissing Doug Videos
>Not knowing a good thing when its right infront of you

dont you have schmee video to watch of the newest mclaren pearlescent paintjob and hearing "wow thats awesome x50 times" a video

>schmee
*uncomfortable blushing*

I just hate his voice and face
at lest he could try be less expressive

that's not terrible pasta you underage faggot.

What's your Doug score™ for his YouTube channel?

That car really pissed me off for some reason. As an antique and historical piece it is priceless. As a car to drive around, it's bad. The only redeeming qualities are the V12 engine, shifter, leather interior areas, and the luggage area. A hood that opens the wrong way, fuel cap in the trunk, a trunk hood that opens 5 inches, the speedometer and tach far from your direct line of sight, tiny seats with no seatbelts, no side mirrors, unlabeled buttons, no storage. What the fuck were they thinking? I would hate to drive that car.

>no it looks like shit desu.
Really, he gave it a 10/10 on styling

fuck off doug suck your own cock somewhere else. no one likes your shitty content where you shit on great cars bc they don’t have as many cupholders as a camry, completely ignoring the point, like some rich asshole. fuck you bitch.

>what's goin on everybody I'm here in bumfuck southern state at pajeet buy here pay here lot to review this 2018 Kia Rio
>it's got this nice soft-touch paneling on the very tip top of the dashboard, very ergonomic for when my 500 lbs wife pegs me across the front of the car from the hatch

the stock sound cuts are hilarious
I laugh every video from this, complete autism

it's pretty impressive that his editing literally hasn't moved an inch from the 7th grade "I just discovered garage band on mommy's mac" tier video/audio editing

As a pro in the industry, I cringe.

I just like cars. He's a decent personality... but goddamn is he bad at editing.

nobody knows what youre talking about

Surprise surprise Reddit /r/cars worships this guy.

at least he gave it the beans

>muh good scoop
Yeah if i had a 4 mill car i'd just never drive it like that i'd make a replica

>anyone ca drive around in circles with a helmet on

Doug can’t to be honest. He just pushes the gas and does a laugh no matter what car it is to gage performance. Then he checks the badge.

>corvette Z06
Well it’s so so in power

>euro car with 1L engine
WOW THIS IS CRAZY HAHAHAHA

Chris Harris shits all over Doug
DeMemeo would kill himself if he tried to drift an F12 at 100mph

That's part of his brand. If his videos were slick, he'd lose authenticity.

Being a good driver (or good at much of anything) would also turn off normies.

>muh doug score

I don't see anything wrong here.

Dude pulls off the jew-look great tho. Nigga looks 45

Id rather see a video about some obscure piece of shit Yurop car than the newest fastest muscle car/sports car since all the other youtubers already do that shit

Firks and Queatures

He's reddit, but then again I am reddit too, so reddit reddit reddit.

that and feels the need to make a thread about it

>4 mil USD and you don't get rearview mirrors
>7/10 Value by modern standards

I Guess it's that Ferrari Experience™

What Doug Score™ would Doug's wife get?

>Being this upset about youtube videos

I would. But I'd circle jerk over pic related, or the Dino. They're not the rarest sure, but they make by penis the big penis.

stay poor

He's jay leno 2.0

I like how he let's the cars quirks do the talking like chinleno instead of pumping everything up aka Clarkson.

The best car reviewers like may and Harris/tiff are more balanced.

Oh wait does Veeky Forums still hate douge demuro because Reddit loves him?

All I can think of you're all jelly he gets to drive cars like that on a whim

>He's objective
>Nice to spend 20-30 minutes with him and the car too what it's really like to own and drive vs a bunch of fancy editing from toptouruk
>Good variety of cars
>Barebones simplistic show that gives you the car and review nothing else
On the downside he does have a problem with editing it's simply terrible along with the horrible cameras and lame audio

That said the smoking tire sucks ass and Rob shagbetti spaghetti ain't really into it anymore like Jay demuro

I'd is they're one for Chevy senpai

all you get from track videos is "wow its fast and looks cool", which you could have determined yourself by looking at the specs. making some kind of race video comparing two different cars just brings out the fanboys who will argue about it's results until the heat death of the universe.

you'll learn far more about the car itself and the experience of driving it from a Demuro style video. everybody knows the Dodge Demon is fast, who cares. but did you know how poorly placed the wiper blade arms are on a Countach or all the different ways to open the trunk on the NSX?

t. Maserati Ghibli driver

He shat on the Ghibli hard lmaoooo

>looks like shit
subjective
>no redeeming qualities — compared to let's say, original 300SL
pretty rich coming from someone who has probably never been within 100 miles of either, let alone sat in or driven them