/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Kaedeanon edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhTka7uR8v8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oumaeda!

Ishi!

Anime boys make me insecure.

Posting best girl!

Opps, forgot pic.

Koko! Totally didn't forget the pic!

I know Miu is supposed to have a bigger chest size but Kaede's breasts look visually larger to me.

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!
and have him give a dog a bone!

Who do you pick /drg/

Mitarai didn't season her meat before he ate it

Delet this

>tumblr shit
Leave

I like content aware Ouma/beematsu/legs Junko a lot more than the fourth option but I feel like I'll die if I don't pick sans undertale.

KOGAL OUMA!
GYARU!
all characters would be better as gyaru!

Never, ever!

_(:3lL)_=3=3

Nice!

I want to punch Miu in the titty

>thought i fucked up the image by posting a thumbnail but its just tiny as fuck
well ok then, nevermind

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

I'm glad last thread was able to end on a positive note after all of the drama and shit spewing that happened earlier.

gyaru for ants

Good night Kaede user.

Please let us know how college goes.
it's heartwarming to watch kids start their lives

Goodnight!

fuck
nevermind
slowly but surely drink nf myself into a coma
oyasumi~ have a good sleep

Why can't she be real, bros?

I want to tie Saihara to a couch. I want to not feed him for a day. I want to ask if he's hungry and cook a $40 steak right in front of him. When it's done, I want to eat it in front of him with sides of mashed potatoes and garlic bread.
Saihara won't know which is worse- the smell of the meal he's being denied, or the clear excitement on my face, derived from causing him pain.

I'll be sure to update those of you who are interested. Hopefully I never leave the mod's good graces and can continue to post off-topic shit like that every so often without any consequences.

Mitty wants the kiri

I want Saihara to remember that he is made of stardust when he is feeling down

Reminder to watch Ishi's bonus mode events as they have been translated.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhTka7uR8v8

Same user. This is a good confession.

Oh, how did I miss this? Thank you!

t. Kaito

I want Saihara to snap after one too many pranks and spank Ouma.
I want Saihara to feel Ouma's erection dig into his thigh as he does this

Everytime Saihara makes a suicide joke Kaede and Kaito reprimand him.
When Kaito hands Saihara an ice cold Bepis(tm) and Saihara mutters "hope it's bleach" Kaito socks him in the clavicle.
When Kaede is walking with Saihara across the bridge and he asks if she dares him to jump she shoots him an icy glare and tells him "Stop."

A girl talked to me for 30 seconds on Tuesday and I still think about it every hour or so

It's time to wake up.

never

No~

Posting best girl in best fashion!

Kaede and Kaito get him a therapist

I saw this on my feed too
get rid of it right now or so help me

>no one's around

I love Ouma!

MME Too. Ouna is cute! CUTE!

>I'm around
Ouma a shit~

Me too

Is okay everhlbe has their own ipions personally I think cleles if very cute Her personality an d appearance if very cool to me
Nezt to Junko shes my fave from og dr

I'm surprised you don't like him, because he's basically male Celes with more plot relevance.

poyo please get some sleep

Morning. Posting best giri.

ouma love and affection

i will eventually. not very tired but i will he.!?
good morning kirigi irieieiriri
i ahold sleep soon

Go to bed, Poyo.

I don't know, I think it's possible to have people who like one and not the other. I'm not super fond of Celes and Ouma is my favorite character.
Yamada is the only DR1 I really, really hate, though. Celes is ridiculous enough that she's sort of enjoyable.

I hate Ouma and want to see him get crushed by Presser-kun in real time!

very good post

Maybe just lie in bed for a bit?

True, everyone has different tastes even in similar characters and there are some pretty stark differences between Celes and Ouma. I did see a lot of similarities between them on a DR1 playthrough, though, especially with how they both approach coping with the reality of the killing game.

She's my favorite DR1 girl besides Junko/Sakura, so I guess I just like her type in general.

Drunken Poyo is cute!

>hate ouma
>search pixiv and actually care enough to save a very cute full sized image of him

getting mixed signals here

I get what you mean, yeah. I can definitely see the similarities between them.

also >junko/sakura
good taste

Maybe it's an uso

He is simultaneously my most favorite character and my most actively hated V3 character!

Underage drinking is bad friends

This, don't encourage her.

They definitely use lies differently and there's a huge difference in the degree that they believe their own lies, but there's a big parallel in their lying to themselves in order to deal with the situation of the killing game because in both cases it's implied they wouldn't be able to cope with it without doing that.

Junko (in DR1) is hilarious with how batshit and awful she is and monokuma is hilarious, Celes is interesting in her worldview and persona, and Sakura is just so sweet and noble in a way that isn't moeblob/waifubaitish I can't help but love her. Good girls.

Interesting. I think I understand you, my friend.

Learning to responsibly drink from a younger age instead of binging as soon as you're legal is good, friends

>implying she wouldn't do it anyways
Ten bucks says she'll get high tonight or tomorrow.
There's no helping mentally ill addicts

What's she addicted to? besides alcohol

Benadryl and cough syrup, prescription pain medicine (she overdosed once on,) other prescription medicine and used to suck dick for crack.

Oh, you're one of those people.
I can't decide whether I'd rather hug him or figure out how to piss him off in the most embarrassing way possible for him so I can relate

I want to do the latter and then the former in a row!

Poor thing. I hope she at least kicked crack. That stuff is deadly. And od'ing on pain killers is actually extremely painful. It fucks up liver and kidneys. I hope she's doing better.

I feel really bad for her. I hope for the best.

She seems to be doing a bit better whenever she's here, so I'm hoping for the best as well.
I still feel really awful for her.

>feeling bad for a useless junkie

I wish we got more snippets of Junko's childhood, the sand-castle scene was interesting, and I would have liked to see her fall and commit her first murder.

My man

Just general love/hate, I mean.
I can't relate to that in particular but I can respect your choice.

You shut the fuck up. She's not useless, she's not a waste. She's a good person who has fallen into some hard times and her circumstances only make it harder for her. Have some compassion for a human being in pain, for you're own sake.

I agree but they're clearly trying to rile people up

She's been like this for ages. I doubt there's any getting better for her. She needs to be locked up.

I liked how the sandcastle was a nod to DR1 ch5, she makes Matsuda find a culprit of something she did herself, and destroyed something she cared about (?)

I had a dream that ouma was eating someone else's flesh, and after he was done he pulled out one of his own eyeballs and ate it

mittyanon you really need to stop reading /drg/ before bed

OUMMMA IS GAY!
HE LOVES BOYS! BOYS!!!

Reverse corrective rape is needed for this.

Monokuma and the Chocolate Factory

I remember reading this series, I think in the one of the later books they go to space or something.

It works well enough for V3.

>blah blah i'm a closet case with bad glasses blah

Yes, poyo, yes he is and does.

Delete, gay is okay.

Have a wonderful day/evening!

Lets not forget who molested a ded body

hey, nice trips

Sup boy.

>saving a thumbnail

Damnit, I thought this was mitty, Chiaki looks good with pants, but I think she should keep the hoodie or get a longer one.

Go to sleep.

There should be more DR girls with pants/shorts.

>It works well enough for V3.
Kaede falls into the lake and gets sucked up, pipe gets blocked because of her bust size.
Angie eats the bubblegum, inflates and turns blue.
Ouma wants a squirrel, gets tackled and thrown down a garbage chute by the squirrels.
Iruma get teleported to the other side of the television and turned into a mini-miu.
Whether you choose to let these kill them or not if up to you.
Saihara is last kid standing and wins.
Monodam and his clones are the oompa loompas.

Trips confirms, we'll all have a nice time wherever we are!

I'm on my way to work... way to spoil my trip.

ouma does is gay

You too, thanks.

>pipe gets blocked because of her bust size

my sides