Auto Relationship Advice

Sup Veeky Forums I took this girl I'm seeing on a bike ride tonight on my cbr600.

The girl's petite and short like 5'3 maybe and I'm 6'1. She looks okayish but I didn't realize she was hiding a nice juicy rack under her jacket.

I was meeting her the 2nd time so decided some contact is needed so I kept reving fast but also kept breaking pretty hard so she'd end up pressing her plump and juicy breasts into my back. I am paranoid now that she thinks I was doing it on purpose cuz she said "wow you dont know how to ride this bike with confidence" which this bitch said wrong cuz I only did it yo have her sweet thick teddies burried deep inside my back. Everytime I'd break they'd bounce like jelly and smash all the way inside my back and squish sideways like pancakes

P.S we have no kissed yet only held hands

Assuming I did actually know how to “ride the bike with confidence” I would’ve replied with a dismissive, “Oh, ok lol”

Also, I have a boner now. Thanks user.

You're welcome user, if you need help with your boner GET A GF NEET KEK

do a wheelie

Sorry brother im not african american

Just tell her you did it because you wanted her to hold you tighter.
Yeah, good.

My favorite thing to do was to give their thigh a squeeze before pinning the throttle. Then bring it up like "we hit 130mph back there" and their all like "yeh that felt fast" and then you tell em that you gave em a heads up with that thigh squeeze.

She probably has ridden with someone much more skilled than you or is a better rider herself. Either way, you’re fucking creepy.

>relationship advices
>on Veeky Forums

how do you even hold hands before you kiss lel

Yes I kinda did the same thing. I zoomed pretty fast then slowed down and rubber her knee/thigh with one hand asking her "You good?" And she'd open the visior and say yeah all good. Again! These sloots ain't loyal desu
t. buttmad virgin
You greet the person on the first day you stupid virgin

>handshake counts as "holding hands"
lol i can tell you rarely get any

ahaha what the fuck you autist

>These sloots ain't loyal desu
because you are a fucking sperg
>black sun decal
dude

She also held my hand during the ride.
Her titties were slapping against my back and I swear in one meditational kneed down I could feel her areolas expanding and her nipples getting erect in this christmas chill bike ride. She was literally welding my back with her titties faggot I get more than you on a daily basis kiss my ass faggot
Say tht 2 my fac fukr n se wot hapns m90

>op posts on Veeky Forums to brag about shaking hands with a girl
>spergs out when anons call him a loser

I bet you own an anime-themed dildo you gigantic neckbeard beta orbiter

FUCK MEANT FOR THIS FAGGOT

HONK HONK

how the fuck did she hold your hand while you held the handlebars and she rode bitch?

She knows you want to fuck her so she probably just thought it was funny. Invite her over to watch some tv, put your arm around, after a few minutes kiss her on the head/cheek whatever, then make out then fuck. Its not that complicated.

nice blog post.

Bruv, this is Veeky Forums you don't have to make stories up and even if it were true she wouldn't be interested in you otherwise she would've complemented your riding.

Conclusion: ur a autistic beta manlet who can't ride for shit

She thinks you're a shitter and a gay because you rode so poorly.
A lack of competency in one thing is often projected onto "he must suck in bed" too bro.

Is this a copy pasta
Hahahahaha wtf did I just read

>P.S we have no kissed yet only held hands
Wtf are those pussy these days !

You're a fucking retard m8