totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qO8OtI0FQMg
youtu.be/dLkWO751Upg?t=1m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=oBqlfKtqTgc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaxartes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn have kids with Morathi

Add to next bread OP:
Throgg Campaign Let's Play:
youtube.com/watch?v=qO8OtI0FQMg

Anybody else getting the Norsca dlc to support CA making more non army book factions?

I haven't preordered TW:WH2 yet

Kill every Russian and save the world from cancer.

>be power rank 1
>War declared by enemy
>Take all but one of their lands
>They offer a peace treaty and 500 gold
>Deny it

>New reliability rank: Untrustworthy

What DLC/event premise can we use to get CA girls to livestream in bikinis?
t. not-Ian

Go back to /wtg/

Total War CHOINA

But Russians made some of my favourite things
1. 7.62 High Calibre & Hard Life Addon
2. Chronicles of Might and Magic, the zany Heroes of Might and Magic 3 themed mod for Mount & Blade
3. I think they did the original Warhammer mods for Medieval 2?
4. The MIG-25
5. Subjugation of Poland

Vampire Coast beach episode

Perhaps

We must musta the THROGG

He typed in /twg/ instead of /wtg/. Its a meme there to hate on their slavic overlords because (((bias))) and nazi bouncehouse memebunkers not one shotting everything

It is now July, a chill wind blows in Naggaroth but the sea of malice is beginning to thaw. From Ghrond, a messenger comes bearing word of an ancient prophecy involving the lands of north Lustria. The Hag Queens offer many sacrifices to Khaine, while their underlings train relentlessy. Meanwhile the Druchii of Clar Karond whip their slaves ceaselessly in preparation for the Witch-Kings coming campaign.
A great fleet is being assembled and the armies of the Druchii arm themselves for total war, domination by a best elf soon!

Why are eyes so freaky

where are my motherfuckin RATS CA

I WANT THE RATS

GIVE ME THE RATS

>Meanwhile the Druchii of Clar Karond whip their slaves ceaselessly in preparation for the Witch-Kings coming campaign.
Hope they give their slaves regular breaks. An overworked slave is a useless slave!

America and her allies already did everything but better from your list. Russia is the most useless nation currently and contributes nothing positive to the world and brings only terror and suffering. They occupy one of the largest and richest territories in the world and yet have nothing good to show for it. They just waste air and resources. I bet you would struggle to even name 10 positive things that Russia brings to the world culturally. They also undermine our democracy by interfering in our elections.

They could disappear tomorrow, and would immediately notice a positive change.

Will the Skavens be like the Beastmen, lots of ambushes and dirty fighting?

post CARNAGE

Attila gave me a great appreciation for just how scary javelins are

/pol/ and /int are this > way.

t. Hillshill

HOW THE FUCK DO THESE VAMPIRE SHITS KEEP THEIR THREE FUCKING ARMIES WHEN I WIPE THEM OUT EVERY TIME THEY ATTACK? DEFENDING THESE FUCKING MOOTLINGS IS LIKE TRYING TO HOLD BACK AN UNDEAD SEA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user, go into their land and kill them all down to the last of the young.

war of the planet of the apes gave me a great appreciation for just how scary javelins are.

youtu.be/dLkWO751Upg?t=1m16s

Kill em
Raise em
Stick em in a stew
PO TAY TOES

>go into their lands
>when fuckbuddies Herman, Kemmler, and Mannfred are parked outside Hobbit land 24/7
Why are these fuckers so obsessed with halflings anyway? They only give half the blood

>10 positive things that Russia brings to the world culturally
1) youtube.com/watch?v=oBqlfKtqTgc

2)War and Peace

3)Anna Karenia

4-10 is a big blank from me but im sure someone can think of something

the rest of what you said is correct though besides the disappearance, its Putin and the kleptocracy that he's raised up thats the issue, not the Dimitri Vlad's on the street who're just trying to get from day to day

I like this post. It makes me hungry. FOR WAR

Their classic literature is the GOAT, but that happened centuries ago and every remains of that culture were exterminated by Soviets. Modern Russia hasn't done anything even remotely close to that. You say it's only the Putin and co to blame, but your everyday Ivan and Natasha votes for them and wholeheartedly supports their crimes. Their whole society is rotten to the core and they hate west because we are better than them.

>mod adds bridge battles
>the first one I see looks like ass

i appreciate the effort, but damn...

Tetris

We must kill Mannfred so we can raise him on stilts.

Reminds me of Skyrim, somehow.

We don't care. Why are you rambling about Russians in a Total War General? Did Russia raped your digital army? Get Out.

>"Slayer King"
>gets rocked by large monsters that send him flying / knock him down

He's definitely way more useful when supported by a unit of slayers. He doesn't get any abilities that make him resistant to knockdown, does he?

Slayers are inherently meme-units. If you want to bring down monsters, just shoot 'em.

surely you mean Morrowind

That's pretty much every map made by modders. There is always an issue with badly morphed terrain and poorly applied ground textures. They probably lack assets and limited by tool or something, because I saw them going around and making some weird kit-bashed boats and stuff.

What? Russians love the US, they want us as allies and enjoy visiting and being visited.

I haven't added that one yet despite using GGCM, being they only released it yesterday I kinda figured it still needed more time in the oven both for quality of maps and possible issues. Seems I was correct on at least one already.

Just how common field artillery really should be? Total War games have them in every game, but I don't think they were all that common until the Napoleonic era outside sieges.

But they want to remain the same disgusting nation while also being allied with us. They don't understand that they must hold themselves to a higher standard, to even be considered as an ally of the US. They don't fit and don't want to change. The second you tell them, they immediately chimp out and start hating us. They catastrophically lack self critical skills.

Dunno, I find them really useful for dealing with cav on the flanks.

Pretty much any army about business would have a complement of artillery pieces with them (disassembled) Now whether they could find a time and place to deploy them, that's another story.
Here's a battle where Alexander used some
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jaxartes
Roman ballistas (scorpios et al) were pretty common, but I haven't seen a particularly convincing source describing their true extent of use.
Certainly Total War takes some liberties in this respect, especially regarding their accuracy of fire!

Lol what

The legions did have scorpios for every 60 or so men IIRC that they used often, not sure about the bigger stuff outside of siege but that ballista looks portable enough to move along a Roman road.

He probably thought he was memeing in /wtg/ - War Thunder instead of /twg/ - Total War General.

>being allied with us
Why would we ever want that?

1. Military Alliance with Russia
2. Declare War on China
3. Wait a few turns
4. Peace Treaty with China

No, I'm asking why would we ever want to be allies with usa?

1. Military Alliance with USA
2. Declare War on China
3. Wait a few turns
4. Peace Treaty with China

>5. Subjugation of Poland
KUUUUURWA

>Subjugation of Poland
>Russians

>They catastrophically lack self critical skills.
Also known as 'why slavic turbonationalism makes countries stagnate and fail'

newfag here, is this guy the best hero ingame for assassination and reducing vampire/chaos corruption ?

Russia wants to take Europe, being Allies with the USA would allow them to effectively break up NATO

>Why are these fuckers so obsessed with halflings anyway? They only give half the blood

that's only half the calories!

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.

>Russia wants to take Europe
No we don't.

It is difficult to make a hero good at both things early on.

how it is difficult ? both assassination and minus corruption occupy the same skill tree.

What's the use of Empire's captains and equivalents in other factions?

I'd say yes. If I'm not wrong, he got two skills in blue line, for a total of -6 chaos/vamp corruption. Most importantly, he also kills chaos/vamp agents that spread their aids very effectively. There is also Sigmar's ward somewhere.

I use them as light assassins (pretty effective with followers, traits and skill), they also have brutal OP as fuck harass skill and kill like 30% of the army in a successive roll. They also useful as plugs to keep your province happiness in check. I also sometimes skill them into combat tree and attach them to weak caster generals to act as hero killers and etc.

Don't lie. You want baguette. You dream of seizing the means of baguette production.

Russia has always wanted to be the New Rome.

That said, a union or an alliance of Russia and Europe would be extremely powerful, perhaps too powerful. The US doesn't have much to offer to Russia unless China becomes too strong or a threat rises from or Europe again.

Reminder.

For the WoC the tribal units that are shared with Norsca are replaced with varying chaos undivided cultists, what would you like to see in them?
What stats?

I don't really care what stats would they have, but it would be cool if chaos corruption spawns them. So we could just start cultist rebellions by sending in our agents.

Some basic low-quality horde infantry/archers and maybe something like flagellants (fragile but unbreakable) for fanatics are all I can really think of specifically for Undivided (also, largue unit sizes).

Basically, fodder of various flavors either for early game or to hold the enemy army in place for actual WoC to come in and crush important stuff

From what I have seen as a humble burger, the Orthodoxy really wants a new Tsar.

Thanks god they are way too retarded to get one.

What's the best use for demigryph knights? So far, I have used the halbadier version to hunt the cavalry that my spearmen/halbadiers can't catch while knight cavalry charges infantry blocks.

Russia effectively monarchy already, with the eternal tzar at the head and surrounded by his various butt buddies who he makes rich and they act as "nobles", while also showing extreme disdain for plebs/common Russians. And common man is really docile and just bows his head.

Maybe they could work similar to the peasants system for Bret, but with Chaos idols

That looks really fun and creative

Why couldn't they put as much effort into WoC?

Don't they keep trying to kiss Putins hand?
As far as I can see Russia never stopped being a Monarchy. Stalin was a cruel as any Tsar.

Use 2 empire captain, pick combat skill and flying mount. Pair 2 of them with Karl franz + death claw and kill enemy general for easy win.

I imagine it as a player-controlled cultist themed stack which have no infighting with your other armies.

>Don't they keep trying to kiss Putins hand?
They only supported by old and/or retarded people, so no one really care about what they saying. In fact, people is kinda sick of them now, with all those bullshit laws and shit they've done.

>american
>accuses others of wasting resources
>accuses others of being philistines
>((((((democracy))))))

>be vatnik
>immediatly goes defensive at sight of critique
>starts using whataboutism "see, others do it too!!!"
>refuses to change for better

>only

It is no wonder Russian liberals are a laughing stock. Useful idiots. Perhaps if you were less retarded and self-hating, you would get a better chance at beating Putin.

>everyone who doesn't support church must be a liberal
Yeah, it's not like any particular country was atheistic and anti-liberal for 70 years.

I feel bad for Durthu.

G O B L I N S

We are in desperate need of getting one of the southern realms as a DLC race. Right now all three are boring as shit. One would be enough CA.

[Contrarian] There isn't enough interesting stuff about them for a full DLC!

I thought they said they were done with DLC for the old world?