FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/x3h1yfBM
docs.google.com/document/d/1aEcKhBeBRwmzn3ogk6vOuyZXB4b44CvMRok0T2_F79U/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/HN06GtQ3
beverage.itch.io/night-shift
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/RoommatesMemoirsOfTheHairlessApe
encyclopediadramatica.rs/TV_Tropes
pastebin.com/yfrwnJF1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Winghands

Yes.

>Two stars
>Out of three
Hope you're proud, user

YES

Post Chrono Chicken

Thread needs more chickens

rabbits*

*rabbots

Here's she is, as drawn by our very own Ghostler. Mind the forearm that's apparently transforming into gun mode just off"screen".

Chickens are nice

RIP Mrs. D'Coolette

Barring Sega showing IDW sufficient lenience.

Fucking Penders.

I forgot ghost was a sonicfag

>IDW
When does IDW come out with an official FNAF comic?

At least you guys have two games to look forward to.

Mega Man's being permanently held hostage.

>IDW
>not dark horse or current DC

The plan is to make it as awful as possible
so yeah DC could work

DC's really stepped up their game recently with better editors and learning mistakes. Red Hood is currently one of the best books being published there at the moment because of this.

You'd want to take it to IDW or Marvel if you want something shitty.

Post more bots that look like bots. I really like when the mechanical aspect of them is played up, rather than "animal with lines drawn on the joints".

I was kidding about the DC crack, but yeah mahhhhvel's hit the shitter

Requesting a voicefag and writefag collaborate to make a radio play

Who's even left? Who would even work together as a team?

I've got nothing but time and I've had the barebones idea of a script kicking around for a while now. Unfortunately, I can't voice act for shit, I don't have the needed privacy to do so, and I don't have a good mic.

OH hey how convenient, here's a script from 2015
pastebin.com/x3h1yfBM

'member when Marvel's support for progressive politics was genuine and not undermined by constant shitting on the X-Men, its standardbearers for progressive politics?

For some reason I've always liked when the sane head is the endoskeleton. I think it's because the costumed head has more range of expression for the deranged look.

Wow, what a bad script

Hey I said it was from 2015

I saw this last thread
Why are people requesting a "radio play"?

Now with a picture that better illustrates my post.

Freddy always reminded me of a sleeping elderly black man in this photo. He just looks so content.

No yeah I get it. Crazy faces are top-tier, especially when applied to bots. Though SHODAN type AI are also nice.

Nobody is more ready than Freddy.

But at Freddy is the most ready?

Someone asked what the thread thought the "next big thing" was going to be, one of the replies was that it would likely be another OCfag collaboration and followed it by saying that they'd like a radio play as a collab between voicefags and writefags. I guess people just think it's a cool idea.

He's so relaxed because he's retired and gets to snort coke all day. He probably wouldn't even feel it when Mangle stabs him.
Crazy faces are Rugrats' forte.

Hang on is this the guy that drew the comic about the night guard that flipped out, covered himself in magnets, and chased the bots down with a bat also covered in magnets?

Yeah, same guy. Our little boy's come a long way.

The one and the same.

Rug's style always reminded me of the SCUD the Disposable Assassin comic with it's heavy usage of negative space and the b%w coloring.

Yes.

>those first three panels
I take it back. This guy is the most ready.

>Blonde Phillip
delete

I like him blond.

Can you imagine if he did one of these for every year?
It's phenomenal seeing the comic improve artistically while still moving forward plotwise.

Is this story monkino or just apeshit? You decide.
"Monkey Business"

docs.google.com/document/d/1aEcKhBeBRwmzn3ogk6vOuyZXB4b44CvMRok0T2_F79U/edit?usp=sharing

Critique and feedback very welcome.

Spooks/10. I kinda like what kind of simian Bobo is being called constantly changing. Made me imagine something that only barely looks like a bonobo, like Bonnie doesn't look like a rabbit.

Any particular reason for Bobo's association with black goo? Something Twisty Ones related, or is it just something to be spooky?

Thanks, I'm glad you liked that. The label bit was something I really liked about writing Bobo.

Bobo's black goo comes from some of of my other stories. In Spun Individuals,
he does literally nothing.

Bump

Well, there was that time when Sy (voicefag) collaborated with Sy (writefag) to make that sorta Dr. Who styled radio drama about encountering that Thing-like amalgamate of Foxy interpretations.

Schedule is in. Be here on Sunday @ 5 pm CST for the next session of EndoQuest!

If you want to review the archives to catch up, or freshen your memory, you can find it here: pastebin.com/HN06GtQ3

If you would like to play Nightshift then you can find it here: beverage.itch.io/night-shift

There's also a high chance that I'll be hosting requests tomorrow. Not sure when or for how long, but the motivation is there.

I look forward to it.

Yo there's new Fridge art on the booru.

>"...it was a mass of goo and some hairs from the ape, which wriggle like worms on the glass window"
>Hmm, that sounds familiar
>Check the last line I wrote
>"...the black worms are still stuck to the window, long and thin like hair."

Lovecraft are you living inside my body like a cut-rate Ennard because if you are you have to start paying rent.

>that retro style
muh dick

Who are you?

A concerned Australian.

Be concerned no more. Now you're an Australian-American.

Sleep tight, pizzas.

y-you too

Fucking hell, Afton edits will never not be hilarious

Awesome

So why are toy bonnies always depicted as weirdos and/or losers?

I'm not sure I see what you mean. Can you give some examples?

First, because of the cracked-out expression on it's face.
Second, because early on, everyone thought Toy Bonnie was a female due to the eyelashes and makeup. The reveal that Scott considered it male was a shock that resulted in a lot of gags about Toy Bonnie being incredibly, flaming gay for wearing so much makeup.

Better question: why are Mangles so cute?

Her goofy look and stringy anatomy make her endearing in the same way a disabled girl would be.

I miss New Management, even if it turned into Power Rangers later on. It had the best version of Snaxbon.

That was the stuff he drew on /trash/ back when we had a thread there.

I sketched something but it turned into peg pete. Perhaps I'll try something else soon.

Is it weird that the most arousing thing about this are chica's chompers?

I love that he always give his Chica's goofy teeth. Something about it is very endearing.

Yeah. Like a reminder that while these may be killbots/sexy simulacrums, they're still (mostly) designed to be kid's entertainers. The contrast between that and what they're doing creates a kind of appeal I can't really articulate. Similar to a clown-girl giving a blowjob, but staying in character the whole time.

Which FNAF character, canon or AU, is the most evil? Who's the most hateable cunt someone's written for this series?

I'd have to say the ghost inhabiting the freddy suit in Ghost's one fic. Liked killing, liked being sadistic about it, to the point where it was almost romantic. I remember her toying with the MC because she felt his feelings weren't black enough yet.

In terms of Canon, I'd have to say springtrap. Straight up zombie inside a murderous animatronic. Rectons be damned.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/RoommatesMemoirsOfTheHairlessApe

Less people would have known about this had yo not drawn attention to it, you know.

Which is exactly why I'm drawing attention to it.

Can someone explain to me why it's bad when a fanfic gets its own TVTropes page?

I think it's tvtropes itself, which can be kind of awful in the same way some wikis can: information is mixed freely with conversations on the source material, which decreases the reliability of the page in general. It could also be because it's popular and therefore bad.

It's not the fact that it's popular enough to get it's own page, it's the fact that it's a TV Tropes page

Additional autism stream.

I think I'd give it to Rugrats' Skinman.
Although Sy's Goldie is probably up there when you think about it. Same with Topaz.

We know already.

I'm surprised there's not more /x/ style posts about an employee realizing his/her coworker has been devoured by Skinman. Sounds like it'd be right up Rootcellar's alley.

Good, I'm glad a writefag's finally popular.

Root has said in the past that he loves Rugrats' AU and doesn't want to touch it because Rugrats is already doing such a good job writing it himself.

It's because of TV Tropes, not Roomates.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/TV_Tropes

I'm surprised there aren't more /x/ style posts about Ennard, either.

That has been done.
pastebin.com/yfrwnJF1
Ennard's not as entertaining to me by association of the fuck up that is SL.

I'm pretty sure NM predates SnaxBon

They're basically the same character. Snax Bon more or less evolved form New Management Bon, who herself is a ripoff of Power Writing's Bon.
What a convoluted history we have.

How terrible

>want to give writefagging a try
>have no idea where to start
Any writefags lurking willing to give me some tips? What's your process normally like when you write?

I thought Power Writing wrote exclusively about a Bonnie who literally sucked out the guard's life force while fucking him with a fleshlight.