/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.5 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Jul 11] System update 11.5 has been released. It does not bring any relevant change.

>Wii U
[Jul 24] Hint at a Crunchyroll entrypoint. twitter.com/WiiUbru/status/889303560655175684
[Jul 18] System version 5.5.2 has been released. It patches the browser entrypoint.

>Switch
[Jul 19] The BBB team released the first few ExeFS and RomFS dumps. gbatemp.net/threads/477954
[Jul 9] The kernel has been dumped. This does not mean an exploit has been found. twitter.com/derrekr6/status/884106715888848899
-The TrustZone code has also been dumped. twitter.com/derrekr6/status/889556685353881600
[Jul 6] RomFS dumping is now possible.
-A Pyton script has been released. twitter.com/SciresM/status/887199230103826432

>DSi
[Jul 22] CFW and SD redirection announced. twitter.com/Tankerbot/status/888977743777583104/
[Jul 15] RocketLauncher will support most retail game cards. youtube.com/watch?v=muuRpyYgGyI

>Vita
[Jul 2] SD2Vita adapters can now be preordered. wololo.net/2017/07/04/pre-order-sd2vita-game-cart-microsd-adapter-right-now-via-reddit/
[Jun 15] An unstable beta version of Enso has been leaked.
-An official release is planned for July 29. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
[Jul 11] PS4 MTX KEY, a modchip that allows game sharing, has been announced. wololo.net/2017/07/11/ps4-mtx-key-announced-preorder-ps4-modchip-gamesharing/

Other urls found in this thread:

homebrew-general.wikia.com
ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=56205
pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp
wololo.net/2017/07/04/pre-order-sd2vita-game-cart-microsd-adapter-right-now-via-reddit/
enso.henkaku.xyz/
wololo.net/2017/07/11/ps4-mtx-key-announced-preorder-ps4-modchip-gamesharing/
mega.nz/#!yQxTEJwI!LV9KdvJ2diTuJoXQdQE272H_SPW-KKS-ozhOEB_xdSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm in Aus with a couple spare SD2Vitas, does anyone want in on this?

how much can i get for a hacked psvita and a 3ds?

need to fund for the new ps4 pro and the new 2ds

I don't understand why anyone would use this. Why would you go ahead and install this garbage when you can just read the OP instead? Actually, if you actually used this shit, how did you find out about it in the first place? Did you specifically look for 3DS malware or something?

Also this is the third 3DS malware. Gateway bricked consoles and the first version of the leaked CFW had some suspicious stuff

>enso just released a few hours ago
>op image is a fucking 3ds

like around $300 for both

get rekt scrub

>nintendo bans my 3ds
oh no wait they didn't because im not a retard who fell for tranny cfw meme
>order a new 3ds xl from amazon anyway
>choose same day day delivery
>arrives at my doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds the money
>use that money to buy a vita and 64 gb card
>choose no rush shipping because vita has no games
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to order myself a pizza from domino's
oh wait i dont because domino's is trash
>go to based little caesars instead
>get a hot n ready pepperoni pizza
oh wait i dont because im not a poorfag
>go to costco
>order a cheese pizza
>go home and eat my pizza
get on my level niggas. and fuck nintendo and sony and domino's and fuck little ceasar's

sure, put it on ebay

>vita
LUL

enjoy your brick friendo

Just installed Enso, and I can confirm the coldboot works.

Is it even possible to play a hacked Wii U online with the old update? If so, are ban waves still a thing? The only game I'd want to try online is Super Mario Maker

>titlekeys.gq still not accessible over HTTPS

yes you can still play online on old version but if theres an update for that game itll force you to update the firmware to be able to download the software update and there havent been any bans

OP a huge faggot who doesn't read threads but has to make them confirmed

i see dabposter, i smile

For now.

just installed enso and now all my game saves don't work

Further proof nobody but you gives a shit
lmao

I wonder if there's more than one of them or if it's just one dedicated autist

>Enso is finally on PSVita
>Miitopia USA finally dumped
>The weekend just started
>mfw

more like nintendrones from /v/ feel the need to bring in console wars garbage here

A man's autism can do wonders. You'd be surprise

Couldn't I just update my games via the Wii U USB Helper?

I don't see any console war, all I see is one guy who's desperate to get some discussion about the PSV even when something important happens and the only "discussion" he gets is "who gives a shit"

/hbg/ - Homebrew and Hacking General
Enso Edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
PS3: ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=56205
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>Vita
[Jul 2] SD2Vita adapters can now be preordered. wololo.net/2017/07/04/pre-order-sd2vita-game-cart-microsd-adapter-right-now-via-reddit/
[Jul 29] Henkaku Enso is officially released: enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
[Jul 11] PS4 MTX KEY, a modchip that allows game sharing, has been announced. wololo.net/2017/07/11/ps4-mtx-key-announced-preorder-ps4-modchip-gamesharing/

US miitopia when???

kek

kek

And then the thread archives with 2 posts, both of them being bump posts made by the OP.

You're giving me secondhand embarrassment. Just walk away from the screen, my dude. I haven't seen anyone cry over an OP image this hard since before /feg/ turned into /shitty mobile game general/.

Given the fact that you actually used the word "nintendrone," you're the console-warring, cock-gobbling faggot, so why don't you fuck off back to /v/ if that's the conversation you want to have?

And because you posted this in the middle of my replying, wow, the cringe is real. I imagine you were in angry, literal tears, weren't you?

It has come to my attention that this
was probably a joke post. Please disregard my unwarranted snark if that is the case.

my autism knows no bounds dude, i can sense when a new thread is created and stop what im doing to post that pasta

>An official release is planned for July 29. enso.henkaku.xyz/
You made a new OP without updating it

It's only the 28th here you fucking retard, we can't now whether or not they're going to release on time

it's the 29th here and they released it early anyways

>it's the 29th here
Oh wow, look, a sonygger that doesn't understand timezones, color me surprised

Has someone bought a New 2DS already?
Need to know which firmware does it come with.

What if I wanted to update my vita later down the line with Enso?

You uninstall enso

So does Ensou really work and will not brick your system? I need confirmation from the anonymous people of /hbg/.

Haven't used my hacked wii u in a while so i forgot the ins and outs but can i go into the eshop and buy/download a VC game legitimately? want to get super mario galaxy 2 specifically

11.4, was confirmed last month

>brick your system?
Yes.

magnethax when?

But the OP/you are the cunt for putting a 3ds image to assert yourself on the day we get ENSO. Fuck you.
Why the fuck stir shit if you don't want a console war? Nintenshits (I even own a 3ds like most vita people here and I wouldn't count out as nintenshits, it's only shit stirring turdstains like you who can only afford one handheld because you obviously live in a 3rd world dump) are the ones who should have been happy for their vita friends, instead they do this retarded crap. Fuck you dipshits.

ooops misquoted sorry :)

It's released you fucking cunt. You could have checked yourself instead of being a shit stirring little pigeon.

>we can't read the last thread

I got enso and it works. Although it's kind of useless if you don't have a SD2Vita cartridge. It's just henkaku but without having to use offline installer or the browser.

There's always a chance that the code could fail, but they've had months of testing so it's at least somewhat reliable I guess.
No, for now.

Make this text the next OP, watch the nintentears flow for about 2 weeks

>projecting this hard
Wew lad, it's time to stop posting.

>literally only 10 (at best) mentions of it since it got released

>not foiling their plan

But I am happy for you, I just do not understand why you're acting like retards.

pls respond

>Asking for help on the official Sony hacking general
Kek

right now there are 2 exploits, one is free but you need to be on the older system version and the other one can be used on the latest version but it requires a specific ds game that you need to pay for (unless you're european and got it when it was free)

Please help me try to meme magic PS4Hax before Christmas so my Nana won't cry over me not playing KH3.
Just put your hand on the screen and say
>"Give me Haxxies PS4nta"

I believe in us; I believe we can make Nana not cry!

should I sell my Vita for a Wii U?

nah get a Switch unless you really want to pirate 10 games (most will be ported to switch) + have native wii/gc + emulators

Yeah, you can. You need to use NNS to use the eshop on previous firmwares, the lastest is 5.5.2.

>Sell a slightly less dead system for a completely dead system

Why? Any Wii U game worth a damn will/has been ported to Switch or can be emulated on PC.

Best serial number ps3 for modding purposes /easiest to work with?

I'm afraid Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC didn't ship us a batch of PlayStation 4™ this year. However, we do have great Nintendo Co., Ltd. products, and I'm sure you'll have just as much, if not more, fun with them! Please look forward to Christmas 2017!

Does anybody know if the save corrupt error was ever fixed on CFW Vita's? If you saved a game and put the system to sleep, then woke it back up and tried to save the game you would get an error. The only way around it was to press the home button before putting the system to sleep.

Was a pain, was hoping it got fixed?

>oled vita + henkaku + enso + adrenaline + henkaku black theme

Feels glorious desu lads. That henkaku theme music is 10/10.

>"oh hey, enso is released"
>install the vpk
>reboot
>load up a game
>can't load old saves
>restart the game
>same issue
>turn power off and back on
>screen won't turn on
>power button is on
>try again, same issue
jfc do NOT TRY THIS UNTIL SHIT GETS RESOLVED

I don't need the PS4, just the haxxies Santa!
Still I am looking forward to Christmas and I will make sure to leave out cookies, carrots, and milk out as per usual. Take care Santa.

installed ensou and adrenaline doesn't boot, but my save files are fine.

Then just uninstall Enso you dumb falseflagger.

Wtf are you talking about. Enso doesnt mess with your installed games.

Everyone's saying adrenaline isn't working. How could this slip by with over a hundred testers?

Works on my machine

Thank you. I can see why you are in the good kids list!
I can't guarantee you that a PS4 modification will be available in time, but my best team of reverse engineers has just started working on it.

mega.nz/#!yQxTEJwI!LV9KdvJ2diTuJoXQdQE272H_SPW-KKS-ozhOEB_xdSY

Here now stop asking guys

BASED dabposter

>10
>only 10

It's okay to admit you rushed to the computer and smashed that mf make thread button without being here all day

Explain Miitopia?

/hbg/'s meme game of the week. Other example include ZTD (still funny) and Story of Seasons Trio of Towns.

Are you retarded?

See

t. person who bought a console which literally without hyperbole only 20 people bought

Update adrenaline.

Switch costs $400 here, Wii U is half than that. Also you can pirate on the Wii U.

If you actually had read the material posted you'd have known there was a fix for it ages ago. No, I'm not going to spoonfeed it to you. Go find it in the pastebin.

what is nns again? how do i do that?

uTikDownloadHelper isn't loading?

Thanks alot. do you have pikmin?

Ok but DQXI (J) though

>Will this harm my Vita? The short answer is "not likely." The long answer is that it does make permanent modifications to your system so there's always the chance that something goes wrong. However, we had months of testing done by over a hundred testers without any major problem so we are fairly confident in the code. Nevertheless, we will not provide any warranty if something wrong does happen so if you do not wish to take the risk, we recommend using the HENkaku offline installer as a risk-free alternative.
no thanks, I'll wait a few months before installing this shit.

So whenever I try to run Luma3DS updater from the homemenu, it tells me I'm updating from 7.1 to 8.1, it tells me it's finished updating without error, but then the next time I check my Luma version, it still says 7.1. I try to perform the update manually, yet it still tells me I'm on 7.1.

What's going on?

>months of testing
so did you read over that part or

are you on b9s

>months of testing
>few hundred people
I'll wait for a few thousand to run it and review it before I risk my system.please continue beta testing and let me know how it goes.

there's like only a thousand people who would even use vita homebrew. if you mean by /hbg/ to test it, 2 people with vitas.