Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Warm reminder that a game bereft of potent keepaway is not a fighter deserving of adulation.

Warm reminder that within its next month after release Timeout 7 has lost a larger percentage of its concurrent playerbase than Street Fighter 5 did within a similar window of time.

Warm reminder that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be a shoddily crafted fighting game with abject keepaway, abysmal movement in comparison to the Marvel series, single assists per character, and little character archetype diversity.

>One of the easiest sfv characters
now this is just dishonest

>People claim Ibuki is simple
>None of them can even scratch 1/4th of her potential

reminder to watch our girl hatsume

I love this demon. I want to love him tenderly.

Play Symphogear

I wouldn't mind Spencer if he was dadstache instead of dreadlocks

Is this allowed on ESPN?
It is sports wear after all

darkstalkers are not dead

I get what's the main reason why new marvel get's so many complains (for solid reasons). It's fucking cost of this game 60$ and seasons pass like it's a fucking AAA game, but it looks like shitty indie trash.
>imagine mvci cost 30$ and season pass 10$
There will be no complain about this game
>hmm this game is looks shitty but it's cheap and probably fun, ill buy it

HM?

What do you know?

Some are

Yeah its looking very "get it on sale"

I want to motorghost her

>hey I'm 13, look at this awesome idea I just came up with and nobody else has thought of haha

why did they make her so dookie in mvc3? it hurts

No its because of a subreddit you idiot.

I want the objectively best fighting game money has to offer.
What would that be, boys?

None of them.

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3

ONLY 25 BONES ON THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD SERVICE OF YOUR CHOOSING

If it ever gets a revival I'd buy every outfit Lilith has

No one cares about reddit

Go back to kappa

You can get Skullgirls Deluxe for like $5 on grey market sites, that's easily the best price-content ratio that exists.

How do I get good with ibuki

You coming with me.

people love kof for a myriad of different reasons. most i know love it independent of whatever arbitrary execution barrier is in the game. and we all enjoyed it casually at first and fell in love with it and then became competitive either naturally or with some push.

companies just have to make a good fucking video game that people enjoy. that's it. casuals will always button mash, and you can slap on autocombos for them if you want, but anyone who wants to be competitive will do so regardless of execution barriers because, well, they want to be competitive. fighting games were fucking huge with console boom and arcades, it didn't matter that they were actually really fucking hard in terms of execution back then, tons of people played.

that aside, i don't think they failed. they pleased plenty of people because it's a new but familiar (to old and new fans) kof game after we thought snk was dead, and they're actively updating it and listening to their audience's feedback.

Have you ever gotten triggered by the number of a fighting game roster?

>Tekken Tag 2
>59 characters

Fucking why? Just ONE more character.

ST2T on fightcade for free

Why is Max so popular?

They will put a boss character there.

maybe they just love prime numbers

Does Urien still have metallic sound effects on block in SFV?

covers news for all fighting games, overly hypes up third strike, uploads trailers the second after they are aired anywhere else

no

Play Weiss

is that a character or a game

It's

sfv

fightcade games

anyone wanna unist? us east

the day Capcom makes available a feature to change the CFN name at a cost they'll go millionaire

When trying to do a shoryuken what motion are they exactly looking for in pertaining to a Z?

Top succ.

Anyone doa5lr xbone or tekken 7 pc us?

Super Street fighter 2 turbo is the only fighting game without a major flaw at all levels of play

>Dudebrobox
>Pee-C

Forward
Down
Down forward

Basically press forward and do a fireball

The arrow is supposed to show the player to start with forward, then push down, then push down-forward

Press forward, then do a quarter-circle forward.

I'll admit it, I have personal problems for moving from one relationship to another every time

Ahhh ok I understand now, thanks guys

Dong Dong never Dies is free

holy shit do hats actually work with hair in tekken now????

stop

What is your agenda?

Mkxl is literally a dlc pack+ patch

Nah

Does playing with two controllers even work with Melty Blood on steam? I'm using DS4Windows, which works fine with one.
It always registers my first controller as player 2 and then my second controller doesn't function. I also tried it with a ds4 and an actual 360 controller I have and it does the same thing, in case that would make a difference.

What do I do? I have the cccaster version, should I just say fuck it and use that? I want to make sure everything's ready for me and friends to play later today.

Selling PS4s.

Alright guys, I'm going to get myself a trip, which name should I use?

sniffboar

I wish noel was viable

>get a teleporting brazilian
>he's trying the hardest he can
>i just want it to be over

Can they add a forfeit button? I dont even care about the points. I just dont want to play with laggy subhumans.

She will be in CF 2.0

Just use peerblock or buy netgear but people use wifi in all countries not just br

>get a good flow going for my matches
>fight some laggy mexican bison/rashid
>go on tilt
>lose 1000lp

Anyone else still playing the MvC:I beta? Is there a noticeable input lag between the DS4 controller and game, or is just me?

the blacklist was a godsend

i have 57 canadians/mexicans and brazilians in there

I want to make babies with Hatsume-chan.

>not blacklisting everyone that isn't from the glorious US of A

Why are you going to use a trip?

the damage system in fantasy strike is too stupid. like the paint lady gets 4 damage from a jump in and a 5 damage super, but other characters have 1 damage supers

what's wrong with canadians?

dank

The supers are utility. You can add Setsuki's after just about any ground hit, for example.

Also, of fucking course valerie does tons of damage, that's the point.

Yeah an anti air jab should not do the same damage as a super

>it's a grappler with fullscreen instant command grab deserves to have more health than everyone else episode

You'll still be trash with her.

Are there any japanese players with bad blood between them? Every japanese player I see is chill with everybody.

>autocrossup character also does the most damage
shit game

How is Kolin not worse than Juri?

Even a memer like Poongko that tries to push the character to its limits can only manage a horrible #25 placing at EVO 2017.

She does 3 with jumpin. The 4th point of damage is not combo, but everyone gets hit by it anyways.
Also I saw a bit where someone get 6 points of damage with her air super, maybe could do even more.

When was that melty tournament happening?

she also has the least health, no projectile, no reversal aside from his ground super (which is still not great as a reversal), and her rekkas are actually jabbable.

you need to position it right on top of them for that

you can hit A twice in the air into B,B

Because Kolin has SOME small redeeming factors like her v-skill.

>can only manage a horrible #25 placing at EVO 2017
and how did juri do?...not even infiltration could do well with her

Juri has a lot of good going for her, no one just gives a shit to figure it out.

I didn't even think that you could mash in multiple j.As. Also don't remember eating that ether, so I'm hopefully not only one who is shitty at labbing.

The most basic barebones fighting game and it's still too hard for me to figure out.

Not really.
Juri's been out for a long time yet all the S1 guys are going well barring Alex and he's better off then her (he's fixable easily, Juri needs a rework).

>how is this mid-tier who's not notably strong not worse than the worst character in the game
>character "only" got 25th at evo
????