>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous

Fates is a bad game.

Husband when?

I see a nipple.

Do you think we'll get a SS banner with Valter?

Had some cute boys though. The things I'd do just to get a huffy of this cutie

>+12 SP on kill

I love this so much

I have 2 five stars of Lukas. What do I use him for? Is Fortress Defense even good on anyone or no?

maybe

Please do not lewd Ishtar

Create The Wall

>Echoes original character
He'll have shit stats just like Faye and Berkut.

me on the left

+Def Saizo/Matthew would like it

>Xander without QR
How are you not killing him on the first hit?

>He doesn't know of the secret Conrad recruitment in Gaiden
s m h

at least faye has retard bulk that gives her a decent niche when you give her literally any other bow
berkut is just berkut

Oppai~~

Reminder that Raul gave me the portrait assets to Fates and Echoe long after the linkbin MEGAs got nintendo'd when he had literally no obligation to do so and he's ok in my book now

But I already have a Nowi that does his job better.

SHADOWS OF MAGVEL WHEN

FUCK BINDING BLADE

Remember to vote for your hard working aniki! He has put in a ton of work for you and would really appreciate your votes in the only gauntlet he will probably ever be in!

Good luck everyone who isn't going to vote for Xander, I hope you get lots of feathers!

He's shit.

Without reusing any characters from the upcoming or current gauntlets, make the shittiest gauntlet possible.
Existing characters only.

you are already very very annoying

Alright I did it anyways. What builds are good for him?

I watched it happen a few times in gauntlet. AI Xander runs at the enemy like a retard and gets knocked into vantage range a lot of the time. Then enemies suicide on him. Vantage Xander is playing around the AI.

How are each of the new Nohr swimsuit units?

I would have considered it if he didn't get destroyed by Fates plot. You deserved a better game, communist oniisan. You and the majority of the whole cast

armor gauntlet

That's my daughter

We already had the healer gauntlet. I can't even think of something worse

>Literally one of the main causes of a lot of the conflict in Fates
>King of making a bad situation worse
>His reason to live is so that he can eat up as much "Nohr dindu nuffin, Garon wuz a good boi" propaganda as possible
>Is confused why ninja kept trying to rescue Corrin when Corrin was younger

Myrms vs Thieves:
Laslow, Selena, Fir, and Lonk vs Matthew, Gaius, Felicia, and Jacob

Fortress Def 3
QR3

>Didn't level both to 40 and loaded them up in skills before merging
user water u doin

I guess I probably should have. But it's double SP and I have a S Robin anyways.

kys yourself already

when? I'm tired of flying mages being limited characters that I don't like

Elise is pretty much Nino, so around S tier. Corrin is decent: amazing on a flying team. Xaner would be A+-A tier. Leo is hot fucking garbage.

oh okay yeah you've got your bases pretty well covered, then. man i fucking love valor skills, only autistic contrarians undervalue how huge x2 SP is

Worst brother

>QR3
They need to make some 4 star units have this soon,

Thanks. Ignis or Bonfire?

>Chrom is Sugita, I like him
>Ryoma is Nakamura, I like him too
>Both voiced by Mercer, damn, I like him as well
IS know how to choose VA. For male character, I mean.

Never ever

>Valter's prf weapon gets two special effects
>CD charge -1 and mini-fury 2 (minus def/res)

Wonder what other kind of cool shit they'll come up with next

If they make a 4* unit with LaD or QR 3 I'm gonna fucking riot.

I'd go with bonfire

>Aversa will probably be a GHB
>Sumia is the only other character who could realistically be a flying mage

jesus christ

>tfw have 5*ed 4 Hanas for LnD 3
I would uninstall this already piece of shit game

I want Sugita and Nakamura to voice one of the gay bandit duos in FE before I die.

But Elise is a bit slower though. Thinking how to circumvent that right now, aven with 37 spd and 3 from Fury it's only 40 spd.

swift sparrow

A horseslaying weapon that also reduces damage received from cavs by 50%.

>Oh dang, Frederick is voiced by Daisuke Ono
>Oh neat, his dub voice actor is Kyle Hebert
>PICK A GOD AND PRAY
That crit/skill line is pretty much the biggest reason to play Awakening dubbed.

I'm pretty sure those two are friends in real life, so it's not an impossible dream.

I have only one Kat, and no way I'm sacrificing her now. Maybe Darting Blow, or LaD2?

Pls be Micaiah

Another 400 orbs later and all I got is another -Spd Elise along with Sheenas and fucking Sorens cucking me out of oblivion. I would've been fine with a Xander but even that guy only showed up once in fucking 800 orbs.
So I guess I have to use either one of the 3 +Atk/-Spd Elises or I'm gonna train up another Nino who showed up twice with a +Spd/-Def and -Res respectively

When you say that, does that mean either A) you self insert and that RobinxTharja isn't canon, or B) you are Robin ?

>Tfw wish I had Fates Special Edition
I'm still mad. Fucking Best Buy. So here's the deal, I preordered Fates SE at Best Buy back in early 2016, I come to Best Buy the day Fates comes out to get my SE, they fucking sold all of em even though I had a preorder. They said "We forgot, we apologize, but we'll give you Birthright and Conquest for free."
I STILL HAD TO FUCKING BUY REVELATION.
I'm still fucking angry about this, and I want an SE but they go for like $300 on eBay

400 orbs? Please tell me you actually got another 5* than those elise

What sort of endings would you want if you could have paired endings in FE12?

How can they make Micaiah relevant with monsters such as Reinhardt, Delthea, Linde, and SCorrin in the blue mage squad?

Yes

>mfw Xander and Elise are literally my first and fifth pull
>Corrin only after ~150 orbs
>-spd
Your Nino is great, use her, and make Elise a support mage if you want.

Make her green. Julia is green, so it's not entirely illogical. That alone is enough to handle them without buffs and/or blade memes. Give her some whacky skill or TA and there you go.

The madman actually responded
Should I keep rolling to get rid of my pity rate on the Cav banner or save up for my babygirl Julia?

thani

She won't be, enjoy your 14 MT Blarwolf

Deathblow or Fury for this?

The ability to make Catria marry warren

Give her a cute picture

Why DB?
I personally can't decide between Fury, LaD, and Darting Blow. All seem good options.

Wolf/Sedgar or Wolf/Fem Kris, because I just want him to be safe

Literally this. Art and voice > Stats and skills.

>everyone screaming at four winds that hate Micaiah.
>despite this everyone keeps shilling her.

Blue doesn't really have a magic nuke/magic wall unit like Julia or Sanaki so make her similar to those two. Thani being effective to cavs would be nice as well.

Can someone post the list that shows what we're gonna be getting for August and when those dailies start up?

I want to do the math on how much I can save for Christmas after the next Tempest ends.

To be fair, it's because her, Canadian boy, and Arvis' best BBQ pal are long overdue for an entry into Heroes.

Yeah the Sorens and Sheenas were 5* but with horrible IVs as well so Im fucking sure Im cursed

Ive got 5 Elises now and I got at least a decent (+Def/-Res) FCorrin after two -Spd -Atk ones but I guess the two Ninos are the best ones sadly. The +Spd/-Def Nino sounds the most usuable,yeah?

Longbow - 10 Prf, Cooldown charge -1, 3 Range.

Only drill hates Micaiah

This is the right answer.

If only that was true. They had to try extremely hard to make me not want to 5* Berkut after showing his art but they managed to do it.

>Drill tries shitting on Echoes for the gorillionth time
>gets BTFO
>Switches his target of shitposting to Micaiah
>still gets BTFO

Make her a staff user.

People hate cav memes more than they hate Micaiah.

Pretty much. The key to happiness in rolling in Heroes is to roll for thirst and thirst alone.

Would you accept a 5* Odin if you weren't allowed to use him for inheritance?

>Jagen is a better Bercucks lance user than bercuck himself
>Jagen is also a better Res Tank

How did they get so much wrong?

Yes, that seems a perfect IV for Nino (which I never got after ~10 illiterates). Though you can +4 your Elise that is not -spd, and she'll be fine too. That's what I did with my eventual +res-hp Corrin anyway.

Post your Michalis builds please

if I can grind him into feathers instead, sure