Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

MY WARFRAME IS STRONG

1st for Inaros rework!

bubble frames are the cutest frames

nth for bullying nerds with Bounce Mine

i got some spooky orokin text after a mission
help

HUNTER

>tfw recently discovered that you can throw bounce mines directly on people and bounce them at whatever angle it lands
>throwing them on people's backs and watching them sail backwards off of extraction

wutz dis

>Spam them as I slide through vents/doors/etc
>Squad is confused as to why the game wont let them follow me through
>Can't land on extraction and think its a bug
>Can't access consoles because it pushes them away
Can't believe I can still get away with this

FURAX WRAITH WHEN?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How come nobody plays titania? I get that most of her abilities are shit, but her exalted weapon in pixie form is rad as fuck, and being able to fly around with 50% evade pretty much breaks the game's level design. Trials, for one thing are a joke. Also, most of the time the AI just seems to completely ignore me in groups I play with, and at the end score screen I have something like 80% of all the damage dealt with almost zero damage taken.

Am I missing something? Do people just not like the way she looks? Or she takes a few more steps to acquire than chroma or frost prime and she's not a starter frame so everyone just overlooks her? I don't get it.

>Putting them on consoles
You mad man

her powers are useless unless you have some specific restrictions on your weapon loadout and want a decent exalted, I just like her for going fast sometimes (and unfortunately her pixie mode is completely useless for that)

i-I play titania...
I'll play titania with you i-if you want...

One good ability with motherfucking archwing controls which is already THE MOST hated thing on the game, there's also better damage frames.

I don't dislike archwing
I find it fun

I find Archwing frustrating to level. The Corpus levels are fun, but man trying to fight some Grineer enemies suck.

what

Don't do it on sorties unless you hate everyone but then again doing pub spy is asking for it

Really? I like the archwing combat and the controls have never bothered me. I guess that makes sense though, it annoyed me at first that she has a hitbox the size of a football stadium in pixie form and I kept running into things until I adapted to it.

Do extractors continue to take damage when they're "full"?

What's the absolute fastest way to get as many relics as fast as possible, for when you gotta jew hard

Capture fissures. Nezha/Volt/Loki, Tigris Prime.

No acquire the relics, not run them

Yes, although you can feed them another power cell to instantly recharge the shields. The worst part though is that the excavators' health and shields don't scale to the mission level, so at higher levels an excavator will die just from having its nose hairs tickled

how exactly do damage numbers display in this game?

Like for example my atterax red crits a level 16 enemy and it only displays 1000, but then 45 min later when that enemy is level 90 it displays 40k on the red crit with the exact same buffs applied and same combo multiplier

Extractors, not excavators.

I'm talking about the mobile app bullshit you deploy to planets to collect resources.

Is it a waste to spend a potato on a frame if it has a prime version? Should I just wait to farm/trade for the prime version?

yes

jesus christ, user

Is the Prime version frame currently available or coming out soon? Then it is a waste of a potato. If it isn't, and it might not be for awhile, then I would say no, it isn't a waste.

I have a base Ember with a potato + 3 Forma because Ember had been long vaulted when I started playing. When she unvaulted last December I couldn't play, but I wasn't too beat up about it because I already had so much invested in my Ember already.

Oh yeah, I forgot those existed. Well mine have been deployed for at least a year now so I guess the answer would be no, they can not be damaged while full.

just farm plat to buy her user

It's a waste to spend a potato on any non-prime ever, since it has a 100% chance of eventually being replaced by a prime frame that has objectively better stats.

The only time this might not apply is if you really really like the frame and it only just came out, like nidus or octavia, because those frames are really strong and it's going to be 2+ years before they get primed.

I have the worst time trying to trade shit, for some ungodly reason. I have multiple sets finished and ready to go to a good home for the right price, but fuck me no one is biting in trade chat.

I suppose I should put my shit up on warframe.market and wait for someone to approach me, but I'm a touch lazy to do that at the moment.

I am not sure but i have a theory, i suspect that if an enemy only has like 3500hp and your weapon has like 3 different damage types on it, i think if after it calculates the damage it only displays up to how much of the damage was needed to be lethal for it to kill the guy.

It's why despite your weapon red critting for 1000 on low level enemies it can red crit for 100k on high level ones with nothing changing.

My philosophy is "I'm probably gonna play long enough that I can get enough potatoes from alerts that I don't care if new shit comes out"

Play how you want. But if there's currently a prime version, I'd say just grind them out if they aren't vaulted. All of the frames I have right now I potatoed a long time ago before their Primes were even out.

it's not the controls or anything that make her pixie mode bad, it's that it's fucking slow

Is Nekros Prime a significant upgrade over regular old Nekros?

How is it slow? I'm faster than nezha. Are you talking about before it got buffed?

>You will never have Excalibur Prime

the flight speed simply cannot compare to even moderately aggressive use of parkour

so uh I'm new and I get
>-50% on your next platinum purchase (valid for 48 hours)

is this for everyone or am I supposed to bite a bullet now

The physics certainly don't help either. If you so much as scrape an obstacle you lose all your forward momentum, whereas in normal archwing you bounce off the object but you at least keep a good amount of momentum.

They REALLY need to give her afterburner.

But it does. There's no reason to theorycraft, give me your IGN and I'll prove it to you. Did you not know it got buffed or something?

1. You don't need to buy plat. Ever.
2. You shouldn't give DE money. Ever.
3. If you are going to, at least wait for a 75% discount.

Wait for 75%

Which you may never get like me. I'm MR21 and I'm still waiting for a 75% discount.

You should honestly just quit. You'll never get Excalibur Prime. Maiming Strike will never be in your hands. You'll be stumbling around with a Rhino and a Carrier while everyone around you busts ass with a Rhino Prime and Carrier Prime. It takes 600 daily logins to get Primed Shred.

DE doesn't like new players and only cares about those who have been playing since the early days and have played consistently.

Yeah, I've played maybe 18 months and have every frame, AW, Sentinel and 1 of each dog/cat potato'd with 6 spares at the moment. Dozens of weapons, too, with just as many spare blues, all from alerts/invasions/sorties.

Has more shields and energy which don't really matter, but he looks 100x cooler with those wing-like things

Are you supposed to build trinity for duration? I know it increases the time ev takes to make energy but that doesn't matter when you just kill the guy instantly

THAT DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH TRINITY AND WHAT KIND OF GROUP YOU'RE RUNNING WITH

BUILDS ARE

S
I
T
U
A
T
I
O
N
A
L

I'm str/eff with a little duration. Range is my dumpstat because melee

>Efficiency
>On Trinity
What are you fucking doing

This is Nova the best girl in the game, she will take care of you and gives everyone lots of boosting and CC the shit out of the enemies.

Say something nice about her like "I want to cuddle or kiss her tummy"

>err when you're str already
Jesus dude, what the fuck

Something nice you say?

Well, she's the only warframe that can work on everything in this fucking game but that's not thanks to DE, is thanks to the community that created her.

nova has a complex about her petite breasts, but she has wonderful testicles

I'm already going melee why not go the full retard? Because opinions

Shed easily go up to a 4/10 if she didnt have tats

>petite breasts
That's because she's the youngest one fag, give it some time.

>DE
>Caring about old players
You couldn't be farther from the truth.

The wings are cool, but the fruit roll ups on his fingers are fucking weird and ruin the skin for me.

Am I doing this right? does the +status chance on volcanic edge mean more slash procs, and thus more use out of the relentless combo card? I'm just a dumb frost player. Is pressure point okay or should I get something that just gives me slash?

Just realized negros has no deluxe skin

I want to hug Nova!

Before going any further, go to warframe.com and use the code FREESWORD

already did, that's how I got the sword

warframes never stop growing, she will always be petite by comparison

So why isnt excalibur 300 ft tall

DON'T SAY THAT!

we should argue about which frame is the most fun

male warframes have too many extra chromosomes

Pressure Point goes on EVERY melee weapon. Max it, it costs pennies since its a common mod. Seriously, stop whatever other bullshit you're doing and max Pressure Point. Maxing out your pure damage mod (Serration/Point Blank for Primary, Hornet Strike for Secondary, Pressure Point for Melee) is a definite priority, and the other mods you fit in are just whatever else fits until you get things sorted away and have more experience to actually mess around.

However yes, the +Status on Volcanic Edge will result in more status procs of any kind. Your status procs lean towards the weapon's dominant damage. In this Heat Sword's case, you'll mostly get Fire and Slash procs with a very minor chance for Puncture or Impact procs.

Hold on to that sword, since it's already Potato'd. It'll carry you for awhile until you can get a proper weapon and you'll definitely appreciate having the mod capacity to fuck around with.

Zephyr.

Fun doesn't exist in this game, just an endless loop of grinding, jewing, and shitposting.

FUN
IS
NOT
ALLOWED

The worse fucking nova art

>Hold on to that sword, since it's already Potato'd.
How can you tell? Because I got it from the promo code?

Is this the drake sword of Warframe?

>Own all frames
>Decide to sort by usage to see what I really use
>Hydroid in my top 9
What the fuck

>Volt Prime is my least used

It's because he's slow.

anyone can help me?

Your welcome

i dont think theres an african warframe yet

why am i doing this wrong?

max your mods and delet sprint, you dont need to run when parkour is a thing

>How can you tell?
It's level 12 and you have 24 mod points to work with. Potatoes double current mod capacity, and event/promo/quest weapons generally come potato'd as a courtesy.

>Is this the drake sword of Warframe?
Honestly that's the base Lex. The Heat Sword is a beginner suited weapon that usually shows up on random alerts so newbies have something else to use rather than the Mk1-Bo or the Skana that they pick up during the tutorial. Actually, while I'm here: the Plasma Sword is also one of these alert newbie weapons. It also is legitimately the worst weapon in the game. To put it in Dark Souls terms, its the Broken Sword Hilt of Warframe. Get it, level it up to 30, then throw it in the garbage before it taints your inventory further.

I'll have to look over weapons and their MR gates before I would suggest a weapon progression guide, but there is no shame in using the FREESWORD. Just make sure you keep building new weapons, leveling them up, and then selling them once they're maxed.

Drop redirection for vitality and swap fortitude for something else. Probably steel charge though i never played excal.

>tfw the plasma sword is one of my most used weapons from when i was a newb

when did she get buffed? unless they more than tripled the speed or gave it afterburners and both myself and every titania I've seen just haven't been using it right, that simply isn't true

I'm surprised you kept playing

i barely used melee, and i liked the procs with the slam attack

>He didn't get it from the event

>Hears the screams of fellow grineer as they disintegrate from a channeled assasination
Probably the wind.
>A crate is broken
WHO THE FUCK DARES

>implying there's anything wrong with nova being petite and cute
once she grows up enough she can bully the manlets, while still enjoying the attention of the MILFrames

I thought Excal was suposed to have more shields than health

No.

Level up Pressure Point first. Drop all other mods. Put in fever strike and shocking touch.

IGN: notludd

tired of grinding shit
I wanted to live my life
I failed and return

Why?

BLACKED