Cars you wish you had?

Here's a car you wish you had.

She's one fine example of an aggressive looking R32 Gtr with the power to make your Grandad shit himself where he stands.

Outrunning the cops soon becomes a walk in the park and the sluts just start to pour in like a pack of zombies on Call Of Duty.

Nissan designers took this into account and decided the Gtr was best manufactured as a 2 door so customers could more easily regulate the quality of females they attract.

No longer will you have to watch your side mirrors in fear of a fatty hopping in without asking!

Go and buy yourself an R32 Gtr today!

If you like what you just read go and like my Facebook page: Cars You Wish You Had

I basically just post pictures of sexy cars and talk shit to try be funny. Pretty straight forward.

Anyways I'm wanting some new pictures of cars to talk shit about and post so if you want to comment some pictures and tell me why you wished you owned it I'll do my best to make you laugh.

Thank you and go fuck yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.nl/aanbod/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-version-iii-jdm-benzine-wit-9440dce9-0899-4c39-ac86-38b9bb221cd0?cldtidx=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I already have one tho

I'd rather get a GTO and curbstomp it

Twingo... To make TWINturbo.
And install red brembos on drum brakes, to make it even faster.

I've never owned a Gtr but my first car was a Skyline so I naturally went for the 32 for this post. Here's my old R32 Gtst

what's the going rate for one of those? i've seen them floating around for about $45000, seems a little high i think around 39 would be a bit more reasonable.

kek

39 is a steal desu, or it's bagged. 45k is the average, but luckily for me, I got mine for 43k, just payed in full. only 200k km too.

solid 7/10. Not a fan of the colour, but I actually really like the sedan R32s.

>go fuck yourself

Sorry for the dutch link but the images are fine
autoscout24.nl/aanbod/subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-version-iii-jdm-benzine-wit-9440dce9-0899-4c39-ac86-38b9bb221cd0?cldtidx=5

This is the car i really want right now subaru impreza wrx sti version 3

4 wheel drive, 280hp, looks fuckin sick, sadly has the steering wheel on the right tho.

had a r33 gtst it handled well but that was about it

Altezza RS200 Z spec, too bad it's japan only, and the lexus IS200 and 300 are much worse in most categories, even weight.

Two words. Eight Six.

Daily reminder the hachiroku isn't even that good of a car and even an mx5 can outperform it on corners, which is the one trick it has.

I just finished watching the first season of Initial D. Let a man dream.

Alpina B10 V8S
>4.8L glorious V8
>375HP
>RWD
>can be had with a 6speed manual transmission
>a fucking wagon

Is that the lancer evo?

The car is fuckin ugly but dem stats tho

They're not that expensive in the grand scheme of things.

u got a gtst as your first car cunt wtf, nice rich parents

my first car was a bzg Levin with the 20v blacktop engine

Who the fuck buys an R32 now?

Seppos getting the leftovers after Aus and NZ have had their pick of the flock?

Wouldn't mind a naturally aspirated R34 with ITBs though, I could listen to that straight six induction noise all day

A 3 or 4 rotor RX8 would be fun too, but I don't think even mad cunts like PPRE are insane enough to build one

>rich
they're cheap in nz bro