Subaru Levorg

>WRX Wagon
>CVT only
Why Subaru?

Other urls found in this thread:

subaru.com.au/levorg/specs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its a subaru, if you care THAT much you'll just swap it yourself for a weekend project. not like warranty fucking matters anyways when they grenade motors like no other

Look at him and laugh.

because autos are superior to manuals.

Crosstreks have manuals. What is the logic? Subaru is well known for trying to cut costs in model lineup and not have cars competing against each other. Like dropping turbo Legacy to boost WRX STI sales.

Performance wagon with CVT and same size crossover with manual, I don't get it.

>weekend project
>transmission swap

its not always that easy

BRZ doesn't get a turbo or more power so it doesn't eat sales from WRX STI, same with GT86 & upcoming Supra.

Does Subaru really think that Levorg manual would eat sales from WRX STI? I think that many people who wouldn't buy WRX STI would be interested in Levorg.

Fucking japs and their corporate culture with crab mentality, wouldn't be surprised if there was a war going on between different model teams.

>Subaru
Who
>Wagon
Cares
>CVT
i dont

Ironically it is almost a traditional auto it has set ratios

subaru.com.au/levorg/specs
>Gear Ratio 1st
>3.505 (S#: 3.505)
>Gear Ratio 2nd
>2.238 (S#: 2.405)
>Gear Ratio 3rd
>1.641 (S#: 1.855)
>Gear Ratio 4th
>1.194 (S#: 1.544)
>Gear Ratio 5th
>0.880 (S#:1.258)
>Gear Ratio 6th
>0.611 (S#: 1.032)

Wtf?

what is lineartronic?

Because the accountants took over nip companies. A cvt is cheaper than a 7 or 8 speed auto.

This is like why they don't introduce the sirocco in the U.S., because fear of killing the GTI.

The automimic is a gimmick and makes the CVT even more confusing to figure out.

>They engineered an entire body kit to mock Lancia

i know it has set ratios i tried it on a shitty nissan pulsar rental with a similar system and planetary gearset

it still felt like a big rubber band was driving the wheels AND it slipped not to meantion it felt like the engine mounts couldnt handle the tiny amount of torque from the trans/engine

Subaru does have a better CVT than Nissan. They make them in house.

>lol just swap it bro!
Biggest mod you've done was putting black ice on your rear view mirror.

>we want the xr tickford audiance

Subaru is the only manufacturer capable of developing a CVT that gets lower mpg than a manual.

>boxer
>mpg

Isn`t the only selling point of CVTs low mpgs?

Nice wagon, but CVT only. Subaru shooting itself in the foot, again.

>Levorg is a CVT pile of shit
>Subaru won't offer the 7 seater, 220 hp Exiga tallwagon outside of Japan

Is this supposed to be Legacy? Those rear folding seats are cool.

So now Subaru has Impreza, WRX STI and Levorg, all as completely separate models and competing against each other. Well done.

Jeah but cvt's < auto and manual

You forgot to tell us about the time you swapped a LS you found at a junkyard for $500, into a Miata in half an hour.