pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Fuck Speedshitters

It's lame that the Harbingers are just more "outer-dimensional, mysterious visitors" when they could easily have replaced them with actual humans but from a very distant nation in the game world. Sort of like the one or two Yi Ti characters showing up in the GoT books to remind you that there are large, populated places very unrelated to the main plot.

>add item in a patch
>make it worthless in the same patch
absolutely BASED

Recent polls have shown a fifth of exiled marauders can't locate Wraeclast on a world map. Why do you think this is?

It was already trash, Jesus Christ. "Trap triggered by an enemy" mod is shit. I like how you call reddit shitters but you don't see the shit infront of you :^). Charges change was good, deal with it.

>sadist garb
No shit

>thinking this unique was ever good
Probably the same fucking people bitching about charge changes.

>Worthless = what they actually were doing before their unwarranted 2.0 buff
newfag out

Is Engineering Elusive Eternity /our guy/?

He didn't say it was good, he said they've nerfed it before even releasing it.

Not really. The unique itself wasn't nerfed, you could make the argument it's useful for fewer builds now if the frenzy charges changes go through, but that's hardly a nerf in itself, more of collateral damage.

>That edition
How lazy can you be

I dont really consider a nerf to an item that wasnt going to be used by anyone worth talking about.

Bitches don't know my low-key OP RoA trap poison build.

Thanks for telling us your build! We'll nerf it asap for you!

Speaking of RoA traps, did they nerf the interaction between point blank and RoA/BR or is PoB not taking that into consideration ?

I did a quick search and the last posts on this are 9~month old and say that it still works, dunno if something changed in those 9 months thogh, sorry.

I personally believe that umm. They are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that map drops, like such as in Dried Lake and, uh, the Docks, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our drops over here in Wraeclast should help Wraeclast., uh, or, should help Oriath and should help the Karui, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

Is ED an ailment?
Does it work with unbound ailments?

Why would you want exiles to know the location where they get exiled to?

Ailments are ignite, shock, chill, freeze, poison and bleed.

Can you combine Minion Instability and Dark pact?

yeah

Why do we have 2 fucking generals? The OP image doesnt matter one bit.

The other one is premature.

Actually it was exactly the 750th post in the thread, it could not be any more perfect.