First for bring back Legacy

Should probably throw this stuff in there, too:
youtube.com/watch?v=ksP-JuoZihA&feature=share
epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/monolith-visual-update

Previous Thread

>second
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE
NOW WE'LL NEVER GET IT BACK

She has a very good design, but she isn't cute. I'm not into robots though.

Oi. Fucker. Sauce this.

Weekend bump.

Been playing for ~5 days now and just bought mastery for Serath. Did I do good?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ksP-JuoZihA&feature=share
there's already a playlist of all the community corners in the op
>epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/monolith-visual-update
if you click on the first link, it just shows the most recent news anyway

Yes, provided that you're good enough to handle her.

Ah, I just didn't bother to check, just saw that they weren't explicitly there. My bad, user.

Well shit.

Bumperino

Too exhausted to contribute anything more than a bump. Sorry, /parag/.

Man we have slowed way down. People just taking a break before the big update?

Yurobro who just woke up here.

I hate trying heroes if I don't like how they look, even if their abilities look fun.

"the previous card system made every game like a spreadsheet and 60 point cap made games stagnate and every hero had a optimal damage path.

The new system has a lot more choice, a lot more fun, a lot more crazy things to do, experimentation, creativity, that kinda stuff."

That does sound good on paper.

>decide to play zinx to see if she's really as OP as they say
>this happens

Yeah she's OP alright.

>enemy Zinx died 11 times
WTF BUFF HER ALREADY, SHE IS OBVIOUSLY UNDERPOWERED REEEEEEEEEE BEST HERO DESIGN EVEEEEEEERRRR

she also did 11 kills, so probably she dived in to towers and shiet to get kills, so she's OP alright

Wtf I hate zinx now. What the hell did they do to her? I thought she was trash?

Shut the fuck up or i eat your eyeballs

She needs to be buffed, you understand??? She deserves to be just as good as the other hero with a really really cool design Phase

Stop it, Cam, you are scaring the children.

>first match against actual players
>go right lane as Muriel expecting to be a support
>end up soloing instead
I mean we won, but that wasn't what I was expecting.

Play crit Dekker if you want to support but also have the feeling that your teammates might all be sharing the one brain cell. It works pretty well at lower Elos.

>haven't unlocked Kallari on smurf yet
I literally cannot wait: she's fun as fuck, but no one in a real Elo will tolerate her on their team.

>open silver chest, get gold chest
>open gold chest, get diamond chest
>open diamond chest, get disappointment
What a rollercoaster of emotions.

Enjoy the ride, user. Every so often, something not shit shows up in them, though.

Is it just me or is Narbash sucking all the dicks right now? I get murdered constantly, he's feeling paper thin even with armor on.

Life in the trenches is rough.

I haven't tried him in a while because of Phase, but he was never all that tanky to begin with. Plus, he's a huge target, so no ranged attack or ability will miss him. Phase and Dekker are slim 5 foot women who are naturally harder to hit as a result.

Good job making Muriel work in your opening games, but the second you have a bad match with her, it might be worth retiring her because it means you've entered real games. She's still useable, but she has nowhere near the impact of the other supports.

Yeah I definitely feel like I should be using this time to try out different heroes and lanes rather than just playing Muriel. Will save me some stress down the road.

The current "bad" heroes are Muriel, Riktor, Iggy and maybe Grim.exe, although Iggy's set to make a cmeback with v42 and they're changing his kit, so don't feel pressured to get some time in with him.

this so much
just ate shit in plat because i didn't dodge a muriel pick, lack of hard cc just buries the character

you forgot aurora

>Maybe Grim.exe
nah mate that ain't a fucking maybe. He is trash too

Eh, I do well with her. No one really builds Purity, and you just have to work around those that do.
She's good as a last pick offlaner, since her biggest weakness is the draft lobby.

I get that his hitbox is massive and that he's the bottom tier ADC, but I've still seen him used extremely well before. Probably just like every other hero, you can do well with anyone if you're good enough at the game.

In every competitive game there is an optimal path and a meta will be found.
I hope they found the formula for multiple metas instead of the one path for every hero like we do now, but I won't get my hopes up

>(You)
>Now, you know you're going to have to post the source for this, right?
Do I though?

>if you're good enough at the game.
Why use a hero that takes work to win when you can just pick revenant or twinblast?

Guess not.

Anyone here play on PS4? Can i get some people to play with

ID: TheMemoriesOfYou

pastebin.com/EJGkMtSU
Add a bit more info if you want to get added.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Cam, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass spreadsheets instead of trying to create new metas. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten past silver? I mean, I guess it’s fun copying successful high level team comps because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than not sending Greystone right lane.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm lead dev of the balance team, and creator of the new 3 carry meta. What metas did you think of, other than “girl with the hottest bush”? I also just rebalanced the entire game, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just pulled me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Goddamn the weekends are slow for /parag/. Get out of the clubs and back into your basement hovels you fucks.

Can you pls add me?

sockenfan, ps4, european, usually online between 11am and 11pm (CET), no voice chat preferred but ps4 voice chat available, prefer playing jungle or offlane but can also play support, on/off silvershitter

Huh, I was pretty sure I've added you already since I played with you, but nope. Anyway, you're added now. Should you want to play feel free to invite me by the way, just whisper me because I usually run Ebin launcher in background and don't see invites, but messages pop up.
Are you Polish by any chance?

>22 kills
I haven't tried my damage deck yet. I already went 10/2/5 as tank. I just can't stop playing Wu or we lose.

Are you the Muriel that was hitting me for 600 with basics at 18 cp and no power on? This was a few months ago but I'm still mad.
Spoiler: we lost.

Socken, you never join when I invite, you faggot.

Alright, thanks.

>Are you Polish by any chance?
I'm german.

>Socken, you never join when I invite, you faggot.
S-sorry, I'm afraid that your elo is too high for me to be honest, i was pretty shit when i played with you last time.

(Cross-thread)
Sorry, I hate to disappoint actually.

Do you listen to music when you play /parag/? What kind of music?
Also am I the only one who tends to pick the genres of music I play to based on the hero I play? Is this a sign of autism or simply my love for music showing up?

All my friends are Silver. I got to plat solo queing and this is my first moba unless you count Awesomenauts. Ican give you a tip or two ;^).

No, I listen for sounds that give away enemy position or sound ques to save my ass like Rampage's rock being picked up behind a fog wall.

Autistic? Yes.

>Also am I the only one who tends to pick the genres of music I play to based on the hero I play?
>user has missed the thread where we discussed hero themes
REVENANT THEME COMING THROUGH
youtu.be/nOr0na6mKJQ

why does this game have a reporting system when it doesn't even do anything? you are not simply "mismatched" if you're building a fucking khaimera with a 15 point whirling wand and a 9 point lifesteal card as starting cards in fucking plat you're sabotaging

>Implying I can't still hear the sounds of the game
Human ear can pick up different sounds at the same time, you know?
I was there, but I don't think many characters got one posted, did they? Good taste by the way.

>implying my music is quiet enough
nigga I'm bumpin'

Posting Gideon theme
youtube.com/watch?v=x0PpypTScV4

/parag/ delivers, I'll be damned
>some of those tags
wew

>Murock's weewoo boots go off
youtu.be/9ZrAYxWPN6c

which girl has the prettiest pussy?

Definitely not Shinbi
Everyone knows she's a dog person

>Everyone knows she's a dog person
so she gets fucked by dogs?

way to state the joke

Who knows what she does with those wolfs...

mommy #1 of course
sparrow unknown because you can't actually see it
ugliest is phase obviously

does mommy have a perfect innie or beef curtains?

Maybe not the prettiest, but I bet the best: Muriel. It's probably autonomous, modular and adjustable.

Literal MY HIPS ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN

'scuse me for being new here but who're we referring to as "mommy"?

Serath

>but who're we referring to as "mommy"?
>we finally have a newfag to bully

Thanks.

I bet each form has it's own style. Guess which has which.

6 days in now. Still trying to grind the AI's difficulty up before trying PvP, because I've had a couple of games as my highest Champ, Gideon(rank 3), against 4 star AI and the jump in difficulty from 1 star to 4 was pretty intimidating.

I'm pretty sure I'd suck against other people at this point, unless I'm lucky and face people who can't even into basic moba tactics.

I threw this together for my Gideon. How's it look? I don't have a lot of cards yet tho.

>no pen
>windcarver
into the trash it goes

>4 was pretty intimidating
Yeah, practice some more m8, I can squish 5 star bots with one hand on my cock and I'm a silver shitter, but don't be afraid to drop bots there is only so much you can learn from them.

its ok for your first deck and the amount of cards you probably have and would work fine in the placement matches you'll be in but
>shouldn't build mana upgrades currently its just a suboptimal stat at all times
>the CDR from the chrono disc isn't really worth it on gideon, and if you want to build that anyway you should slot lower cost upgrades into it so you can get the completion bonus quicker
>replace the pendulum with either an ability pen card or if you dont have any of those then just another staff of adamant for more power

I'm kinda just winging it with my deck experimentation, mostly because since I'm still just playing bot matches I can't really gauge the full effect of my deck. Most matches end in like 15 minutes and I mostly only have points for like 2 fully upgraded ones with health and mana pots.

>shouldn't build mana

So I'm basically stuck with the starting mana pool? Otherwise thanks for the tips.

You can take some mana early game, but sell it later, your basic mana pool should be sufficient late game.

>So I'm basically stuck with the starting mana pool
till you get some power yes, you should build power over mana early. your best bet is to pick cards that give mana as a completion bonus.

early game flat power is way more important if you're mid and late game you'll have a mana pool of around 1200 and you wont need anymore. you might want some mana regen late game so you can spam your abilities to clear waves though if you have infinity stream its a great card that basically every mid runs.

we've established earlier that mommy grows a fat futa dick when she transforms and uses it to sexually punish sparrow or whoever else you wish

Yup. Staff of The Adamant, Fountain Spike, Amp Crystal (although I don't think those come with the starter cards).

Alright I made some changes and threw leech in there for shits and giggles.

Like I said though, I have a very limited number of cards, and hand of prophets is literally the only ability pen card I have.

It feels kinda redundant just putting on more power cards there as I won't be able to use em anyway, and I'm guessing crit, atk speed, HP etc. isn't worth putting on Gideon.

>Alright I made some changes and threw leech in there for shits and giggles.
user pls
>I'm guessing crit, atk speed, HP etc. isn't worth putting on Gideon.
only build attack speed and crit on carries

in honor of our lone newfag what was the stupidest thing you put in the first deck you made? mine was attack speed howie

You would guess correctly. Hand of Prophets is the best you can work with, but the Siphon Shard would be better replaced with something like an Adamant Edge. Even if building lifesteal on Gideon was a good idea, that's still way too much (at least half that is what people aim for when building lifesteal).

Attack Speed is good on some fighters, too.

I think I made an attack speed Steel when I started on Legacy. And I never bought wards, which is kind of the same thing.

Actually similar to him, back on very early acess Legacy I made a Gideon deck with lots of lifesteal, my first deck ever i guess. I didn't realise that some(most) effects only really work with specific roles back then and I though that hey, lifesteal sounds cool and reasonable doesn't it?
Besides I think I also thought that it actually "steals" the life out of enemies, like deal a bit of additional damage in addition to standard one and transfers it back to you in health.

Wait.. that's not what it does?

>Besides I think I also thought that it actually "steals" the life out of enemies,
i also thought this when i made lifesteal greystone on legacy

>Ican give you a tip or two ;^)
Alright, pls help me to git gud but not today, it's already late here

From what I know it just heals you when you deal damage, accordingly to damage done, but it doesn't add any additional damage like I thought.
Maybe I'm just a bigger retard than I thought.

i only put 2 passive cards because i thought everything else had to be actives. keep in mind this was back on legacy when active cards were even shittier than they are now

>effect is called "life steal"
>doesn't actually steal life

Can you blame a noob for being confused?

Also, "1.something lifesteal" is really arbitrary. How am I supposed to know how much or how little to put on there?

its a percent. each point of lifesteal is 2.5% you're adding, you want 15 on the ranged carries and 20-25 on the melee

Kwang gets a passive 15 iirc, and that's plenty.

kwang isn't a carry

I also change music genres depending on characters, for Greystone as an example, I'll listen to hard rock or power metal like dragonforce, for Kallari, I listen to anything from the metal gear solid OSTs

And for Kwang Naruto soundtrack

Ah, you meant the melee carries, not melee in general. My mistake.

>mfw