League of Legends General - /lolg/

comfy sweaters edition!

OT:

I'm going to be the Sona!

what champ did you dislike as soon as they were announced? Illaoi was immediately awful for me

What ADC scales the hardest with...
>2 items
>3 items
>6 items

Same answer to all of them
Think carefully about that one

twitch
kalista
caitlyn

twitch
kog
twitch

>last night
>some user posts the account name and password to his account
>he's just giving away his silver 1 support main account
>have 14 day suspension on 1 account
>other isn't 30 yet
>I snatch it up real quick
>change password and email
>it's my account now bitch
>gonna get it to gold pretty soon

Lucian
Kog'maw
Jinx

I'm trying to learn top lane in on a silver smurf. I'm plat and I get shit on by illoi, i know she's not that good and dodge her e but as meele she doen't have to aim shit just e when you're fighting. If she's getting shit on press R and heal up and e to slow. Her cooldowns are low. I'm playing Riven.

twitch

I don't feel any desire to climb higher, and so I have 300ish games in Gold 1.

I only play ranked, and norms with my friends.

Should I climb higher by sheer amount of games?

I guess I'm bad, if I haven't progressed with this many games.

I did start out as silver 4 this season, though.

what do?

more evidence plat is just green silver lmao how the fuck do you not know to just walk away from her? She cant fight for shit if she has no tentacles set up

Best girl.
Best friend.
Best wife.

t. bronze

I met a honor lvl 3 thresh today.

Three people had honor thingies in my game today
one of them went afk

xth for Syndra

Did he suck your dick in game?

>people with loli/futa in their club tag
is there something more embarrassing?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Playing league of legends.

you

saving naked pictures of kennen

>Twitchtwitchtwitchwtwichrwitwiiwta

What makes him scale so well over Jinx who has crazy attack speed steroids and AoE crits? The ult?

posting in /lolg/ making fun of people with loli/futa tags

>not having a folder full of naked pictures of kennen

>crazy attack speed steroids and AoE crits? The ult?

jinx needs to kill someone to become killing machine. Twitch needs to QR to get pentakill

He isn't punished for building attack speed.

he's cuter and smell better

Nah he was just pretty nice
I ended up honoring heca tho

>resetting attack speed steroid he can choose when to use, not conditional like jinx
>longer range than jinx during ult
>40 bonus ad ontop of the attack steroid unlike jinx
>better base attack speed than jinx so attack speed items are more effective on him
>piercing cleave is better than the small aoe

Bets

honorable mundo edition

>aram

>aram
all on bot

>zac
>literally morphling

I didn't realize I was looking at fucking aram. I was wonder why no one had smite. RED

>nurgot
who thought this was a good idea
they gave a decent sleeper op champ 1/3 range a tiny dash to compensate and le shotgun knees xddd
he fucking sucks

I love Jhin!
Jhin FREE week!

Thats true, will he get gutted ever?

master zed..... you are just my shadow now.... hehe......

aram is dumb

le all melee face

What am I in for

>not dodging when you get a shit team comp

I love munndo's new E passive. Shits cool.

>play aram almost exclusively
>see lux in 90% of my games

fuck this shit, i'm fed up of seeing that bitch ruin arams

Suicide's in the name of allah. But not taking anyone with them.

>Azir in ARAM

not dodging

Yeah, it's such a quality mode.

>turtle and hope game lasts 20+ minutes
>jk it's snowbally and quick as shit now
should've dodged like a normal person

what is it? just played him and didnt read it

PASSIVE: Taking magic damage or paying a health cost increases Dr. Mundo's magic resistance by 2% for 2 seconds, stacking up to an amount.
It gets up to 30% at rank 5.

honestly almost every change done to him since release was a nerf. Season 3 twitch would have 60% winrate in current season. biggest offender is his Q. There is absolutely nothing you can do when he pops up in middle of teamfight when all your abilities are on cooldown

wasn't Twitch absolute garbage before his visual update though which was during season 4?

My 60% winrate with him in season 3 thinks otherwise

Twitch has literally always been strong since his inception

no really

the only bad thing on him was his old W skill being a shitty slow.

hes always been THE 6 item 1v5 hyper carry before Kog Maw was even concieved.

ehehe

this

I hate how much power Jinx has locked away behind someone having to die (if someone dies on the enemy team you are probably already winning the teamfight so fuck off with this Riot)

Give me a way to build it in combat or remove the AS bonus from it in exchange for better Pow-Pow/Fishbones buffs. Having the only fun part of your kit only activate once every blue moon is fucking lame

Hi friends! Before you may also enjoy talking the target a punch once the game until the ones I personally play Ezreal is Mystic Shot... shots. You want to last-hitting with focus him down while your team. If the Ruined King
Blade of the banners and look for a long ago that Essentially have destroy a tower. You can active. Being a huge sooner speed on the enemy ADC is mid-game, even I'll sometimes one of Lucidity, the mobile one is one as their own. They have you stack Rising it, since on skills become off lane is the enemy's sider when you and this is useless important. It also has this squishiest/lower (unless like AD Lee Sin, over a fed Riven, because Arcane to form of any allies with very slowly before he's a very differs a cannon my guides to support me and how me only 2 AD carries to want to use (just the Ruined King covers advantage the amount of these, in the enemy teamfight stop him both offense in to freeze by default but I find Dr. Mundo.
Manamune
Maw of Malmortius LoL
Guardian Angel LoL
Muramana alongside as much more damage even if he's greatly rewardian Angel: This in since and you don't becomes to stacked by Ignite. And you're not to me!

xth for valoran's best couple

Bard is just so comfy
Mastery 7 soon summoners

Bets

time to change some experiences

I love muramana
what champs do I play with it

stop fucking shitposting aram no one cares

this one's kind of tricky because zyra and ahri are good in aram, but kindred is awful there.

i would say blue side though.

Is warlords yasuos new keystone? If kindred is competent you win/

Fucking Nice

ezreal
old urgot
jayce
pantheon

somehow I get the feeling it's just time gated and individual honors themselves do next to nothing

>lilypichu broke up with george because her channel was dying and she needed the permavirgins who match her to have hope

Literal fucking harpie.

I FUCKING GOT IT /lolg/ !

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT STICKMAN!

LITERALLY who

>somehow I get the feeling it's just time gated and individual honors themselves do next to nothing

well yeah it was pretty obvious from the start
that new honor system is just a bait so people are nice to each other

can't wait until we can flash our "honor" icon in game so once we get the top honor level we can play in the most dishonorable way and tilt people

god theres something about those women with that godawful "anime squeaky voice" that really angers me. i dont think i could spend an hour with her IRL without leaving or wearing headphones if all she did was make that cutesy voice

>somehow I get the feeling it's just time gated and individual honors themselves do next to nothing

this

same as key frags.
I think if you had people who only got to play like 5 LoL games on the week they would be complaining that they didnt grind enough to meet the honor quota only autistic neets who grind out 25 games a week game.

the discrepancy between games played would be so massive there should be no way in hell for actual casual players to reach Honor 5 in a timely manner

>patch downloading at 1MB/s

What the fuck, riot

>somehow I get the feeling it's just time gated
yeah Riot have said that if you just play and don't be a cunt you'll level up, being honoured just spends the process up a small amount

she doesnt do it on purpose

its actually a genetic defect or something in her vocal cords is fucked up.

She doesn't "make" that squeaker voice its just her literal voice. You should pity her not rage at her because do you have any idea how many people IRL must feel the exact same way you do and probably avoid interaction with her?

yeah exactly there is no way riot could balance it properly so everyone is happy
now its just random and everyone will be lvl 3 in 3 day top

there was a video of her talking normally and she had a normal voice

you would be fucking retarded to believe its her actual voice

I needn't feel sorry for her. shes already got a rabid fanbase to do that for her.

maybe if she didn't sound like female anime tsimfuckis I might listen to what she is saying.

>orianna

Why is this allowed?

i dont believe you lad.
one video where she "talks normally" vs mountains and mountains of evidence where her voice never even cracks or breaks. the burden of proof is on you

dont know about how big her fanbase is but I personally cant stand her voice. Anytime I hear It I just wanna switch videos or watch another streamer. Shes utter shit at the game too so I have no idea why people bother with her. The only half decent female LoL player is probably Pokimane.

*maxes W*
*zips around doing nothing every team fight*
*finally lands a good knockup one time and ahri gets a penta off it*
heh....nothing personnel kid

Why is there so many people only seeing other mistakes ? Like "gg noob team report all only I was playing" when he's 1/4/1. Is it hard to admit a mistake and don't be a dick ?

Orianna is not an "oppressive" pick that prevents other characters from being played unlike say Renekton,Gnar or Jayce into which you are forced to pick someone who can survive them in lane or beat them.

Orianna is strong because she has "no real bad matchups" and her strength highly varies from player to player same as Syndra.

How the fuck do I play this sassy dragon? I can farm just fine but I can't fucking kill anyone? I've watched and read guides on what to do but I just don't get it.

Does anyone have any tips for play Aurelion Sol?

There is a a girl in Korea who is challenger aurelion sol and anivia main. Poki is a hardstuck diamond AND it's on NA servers.

>Braindead champs like renekton and malzahar are praised as based on /lolg/

>honor level 1
>still getting key fragments
M-MUH LVL 3 RIOT

would anyone who plays camille give me a good guide or some pointers on camille? im playing her a lot but I am very bad at her at the moment.

>cant play lol untill monday
NO, WHERE IS MY HONOR 3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didnt forget about her but theres a rumor that its actually a guy playing and she just sort of "narrates " whats happening pretending to play for Viewers of course.

I've seen a few of her VoDs as well as her debut on "today in Korea" Yt channel

Is Nugot good?

you gotta realise a couple things about aurelion sol, or asol or Asshole as he is also known

save the ult. i mean, its all well and good to shoot it out blindly, but its very powerful when something very dangerous gets near you.

you dont need to go near your q to make it bigger if there is only one person to hit it on. dont bother otherwise.

practice moving in circles and vectors around moving opponents, try to keep them in your outer limit.

also rylias is not a bad pickup on him

go out and be an asshole

you can play practically anything into Orianna. because all of her abilities have obvious room for counterplay. She just has good trading if she gets to Auto you and shield herself.

Orianna's not cancer bro. She's hailed as "the most balanced mage" for a reason.

yes, with w max first