/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/game/Black Desert

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/BDCm0D07

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous thread:

What AP should I have for Helms?

100 ish

Tamers.

STEAMIES ON XP WEEKEND

how do i cum

Whisper bangui

Any way I can improve this quickly without spending ridiculous amounts of silver on the market? I'd atleast like some higher AP but not lose out on my DP.

Pri everything, hit 56 and get awakening
pri is 50/50 at max stacks so it's cheap and easy to get

I managed to pri my kriegsmesser and gauntlets. So 121 AP and 190 DP. This'll be enough for now.

>Last thread was made early with a shitpost image
>Hotpockets delete the image and leave the thread up
>New thread is made early with a shitpost image
>Hotpockets delete the thread
????

janis just dont like us user

Jani is Def an avatarfag that got insulted

thic

Adras is a fucking monster

>We don't ERP guys, its all Ironic!
LMFAO

someone is envious here

just lost all respect for Whyfu, ironic ERP is still ERP

You know Whyfu actually erps right..? It's not some ironic meme, they actually erp on calph2. If you approach her with bullshit she'll respond the same. But approach properly and in character and she's like putty in your hands.

welp now I have no reason to not kill her, pathetic faggots who suck virtual cock because they miss their dada need to be exterminated

i still want to erp with whyfu for 30m silver/hour

>now I have no reason to not kill her
Except you won't. That would require you actually play this game. Or do something beyond anonymous shitposting.

stop projecting how you shitpost onto my posts you weird faggot, just because you dont play the game and like to shitpost about everyone doesnt mean everyone acts like you

also they are decked out in shitty grunil and have no accuracy, its also a maewha so i dont know why you think it would be hard to kill her

>projecting
You don't know what that word means. Feel free to stop acting like a big boy and simmer down eunuch. You're not going to impress or scare anyone.

now you're talking about castration, let me guess you are one of those inner circle cucks

Cool your jets, turbo. You greatly overestimate IC

>having so much rage towards people minding their own business and doing something they enjoy without damaging anyone
have you taken your pills today, user?

Better watch where you point your projector, he has over 300 confirmed ERPer kills.

I feel like basilisks are pretty damn good xp, but I'm taking a bit long to kill them at AP 120(plus invisible ap and food). Around where should i be for those boys?

Elrics

kys itc

Basilisks are not good xp, they're high hp and spawns aren't dense. Surprised you're even able to kill them with 120ap

why is ITC defending the person that shitposts about them the most (Whyfu)

is whyfu a girl (not a trap) in real life?

It's a man. They all are.

Are Maehwas a good class to invest into?
Mine is 56 and while the gameplay seems very fun she feels a bit underpowered. Unless she is a class that needs a fair bit of AP to work as intended.
Is she good enough for node wars and mass pvp or a she like a Tamer where no on ever wants you unless you reroll?

She's cute!

forever cannon duty

are nodewars fun? I feel kind of cucked being in this stupid Veeky Forums guild

They're the most fun part of the videogame in my opinion.

If you have the GS for it. No one is going to let you into a node war guild with shit gear.

what guild?

I'm guessing its better than RBF? I hate just exploding over and over I'm guessing it would at least be a little more fair at nodewars?

I've been working on it

Inner Circle

she needs a lot of ap but she's great for diving and fucking up backlines, if you enjoy her then I think it's definitely worth the effort

You're already being cucked by this guy here.

What are you at now?

Don't mention your old guild if you try to join any normal guild you will just get denied, your guild is fucking disgusting and ruined the thread for a lot of people.

Stop posting my girlfriend please

>I'm guessing its better than RBF?
RBF is just a blender seeing which side has better gear score. Node Wars are more structured and have roles for people who don't have the best gear score. Also you get to play with your friends

You can make your own gf, just put a red mask on the default tamer like in the picture posted.

can confirm

Im gonna pick up Kunoichi as an alt cause im a sucker for all the ninjustsu stuff. I know they are not the strongest (if not the weakest) class right now but im just starting out with the character so its not like im going to be doing high end whatever right away.

My question is at super early levels (im pre 30 range) are there some basic combos i should get the habit of using every fight. I know the class isnt very strong but i would hate to make it worse by doing things poorly.

1-50 is you figuring out what skills are strong in PvE and 51-56 you learn preawakening combos and at 56 you get awakening so no?

why does nobody play giant

Because only one class can be a giant?

>Ugly
>Braindead
>Tank
It takes a special kind of faggot to play a zerker

So Doxen drives a Seat

Takes a special kind of autist to link the Fleur de Lis to a fucking video game guild.

Are we talking about zerker or YOUR MOM

Is the PvE content in this game good? I know it's mostly PvP and there's no dungeons/raids, but is there still a good amount of PvE content?

Mystic when???!?!
Tired of waiting already

I hope that fotm class winds up being trash

the only content in this game is about ERP

ERPing is the peak of cringe

>cat very intelligently and smartly sits up on the horse with its owner to avoid unnecessary energy expenditure
>stupid uncomprehending idiot dog has to run behind the horse like the idiot mongrel that it is

lmaoing @ dogfags

nothing's been shown on awakening. class might as well not even be announced yet

still a newish player, been focusing a lot on life skilling, got cooking,gathering, and processing to art 5.

Is there something i can buy from the ah in large quantities to process it and make some profit? even if it's not a lot just something i can stack up and process for 8 hours while i go to work.

ERPing is _______fun________

Are tamers allowed to erp?

show me on the doll where the big bad ERPer touched you

I cringed

they are forced to erp

but that increases the calorie cost of the horse

the cat is lighter and worse at cc than doge

no, never

I'm enjoying her quite a lot. I'm just worried I'll decide on a class that has no role or use in mass PvP and I am very interested in that.

I tried DK first but other that looks she was very boring. With Maehwa at least I can practice combos while I PvE I think.

If i'm going to be the same thing over and over again for probably a thousand hours, I would prefer it to be brainless.

What are some must-have EXP buffs?

I'm on Olvia and I have the sealed book of combat. What are some other things I can use to maximize my XP gain?

is it still pay to win?

Very much so.

It never was. The amount of money you'd have to pay to "win" is in the tens of thousands compared to just progressing by playing the videogame. Pets are the only required real money item, and they're given out in events every couple months.
It's more p2w now than it was before though, as they just increased the market cap on pearl items.

daily grind hour, 10 minute 10% combat xp, not sure you can combine the 50% hour scroll with sealed book of combat. Also leave olvia on the weekends it's 200% xp not just 100%

Do food/drink buffs stack?

don't listen to this guy, stay in olvia also xp pots and milk tea give you more combat xp.

Newfag here, I connected nodes between Velia and Hidel, and my 2 workers are mining. What do I do with the stuff?

Buffs are in different categories. There are food, elixir, alchemy stone, house, and villa buffs. Scrolls are in their own category too, I believe
2 AP buffs from food will not stack, but an AP buff from food will stack with an AP buff from an elixir, and those will stack on top of Villa etc.

If you try to use the same type of buff for the same stat, it'll just take the higher value, but as long as the buffs are coming from different buff types they will stack.

T4 Pets, Costume Gems. The game is p2w even if you only splash a few hundred.

I dunno boss, why don't you go look it up?

Thinking about getting art 1 cooking today.. I could afford it.

pvp
more lile
play with my peepee

anyone in this thread actually play the game?

so i got 2 questions about the pearl shop

what's the best thing to buy with loyalties? i saved up 5k and i'm now able to purchase an extra character slot, seems to me that only that and the weight limit (maybe also the artisan memories) are the useful things to get right? or do they change the loyalty catalog from time to time?

Also i think i'm only gonna limit myself to spend 30 bucks on this game, that's 3200 pearls, i keep hearing pets are a must buy but there's also a lot posted on the mp everyday, with a bit of luck and patience i think i could get a few in the near future (i only have the penguin)

One of the things i really want to buy is the processing outfit, looks amazing for someone who works 9 hours a day, worth the cash? i could get that and a pet or a 100lt increase

Hello /bdog/! This bed really is amazing!

I need some furniture that you can only get by stealing it from NPCs, but I don't want to be mean to anyone like that... What should I do?

Steamfags aren't welcome in /bdog/, gtfo

i played it like an mmo until i was level 50, got bored of the pve content and now i just play this like a glorified facebook game, i afk cook/procces/alch while i wait for my energy to regen playing LoL, i gather for like an hour, then repeat.

got to level 55 just from like skilling

ERPing is playing the game, so yes

Maybe you can seduce the furniture from the npc?
kys

It's 90% ERPers