/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clearing it will reward the players with their choice of "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.
>Choices of the CEs also depend on the "Clear" status for each Singularity.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6qabpa/epic_of_remnant_i_the_shinjuku_phantom_incident/
youtube.com/watch?v=eI2TEYeauiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Medjed a cyclops, now?

KIMI WA

SNEK !

Which CE did you pick?

Has DW forgotten her?

Does swimsuit Nito mean she'll finally got a true history "drown all those fucking assholes" NP instead of the Lovecraft stuff

Swimsuit Sakura soon

>Dark nipples
Disgusting desu.

None, I'm still making my mind

I know right ? I mean Ana is nice but she's not sexy SNEK

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6qabpa/epic_of_remnant_i_the_shinjuku_phantom_incident/

Wu

No, she'll be the pseudo-Servant Houdini.

I'm still confused between Jannu, Artoria lancer, or Euryale.

I had five fucking picks for a CE and not a single one of them made it in, I don't care anymore, pick for me /fgog/, any cute girl will do.

Apex.

When will Old Stormalong be added?

I dont know which one to pick

They are suckable and produce chocolate milk

Ushi

When in doubt, chose a Lancer.

Loli snake

youtube.com/watch?v=eI2TEYeauiU
Characters for mizugi event.

>Moriarty: "Don't you have something called mercy?!"
>Holmes: "Hahahaha. Only against you, I have none. I will continue to try to swipe your leg without mercy."
Poor old man.

Euryale

Ana because no Medusa/Gorgon CE

Would have gone for Tamamo or Medea as well actually

Ana's art is pretty meh, I just want a Medusa that doesn't need any more Grails.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

10.0 thread.

slowpoke.jpg

She lived in Egypt, user.

>not grailing all Medusas anyway

Egyptians were pure Indo-Aryans that were whiter than Karna.

Mafia is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game stream. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the official stream. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at FGO stream and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improve skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Sex jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

Sita when?

Cao Cao is more deserving of a slot.

He's the guy you love to hate.

Ana.

Seiba why would you even bring a broom to the beach

Kill yourself tumblr

You did pick Mordred, right user?

I want that Nobu so much

God tier skills at eyeliner and mascara

Karna did nothing wrong.

I really have trouble choosing between the two
I guess I'll just let Veeky Forums choose this for me
1-5 Jannu
6-0 Medb

The fattest one

She works in the seaside maid cafe.

>picking mordred
>when her necktie is similar to Jekyll, implying that she's Jekyll's bitch
Nice try, cuck.

>wake up
>summer Nobu and Nito are confirmed

Holy fuck

You mean a Costume ?

>t. howaito piggu-kin

Miko~n! :3

We need all Hassans to get this alternate outfit

/a/ is filled with filthy secondaries so this is pretty much the only place to ask.

Is any creature with vampiric powers (So the power to drain life/blood) considered a Dead Apostle Ancestor even if they're not a Dead Apostle? Additionally, are the Dead Apostle Ancestors numbered in terms of power, i.e. number 1 is the strongest and 27 is the weakest?

Truly a perfect pharaoh.
Why is he so handsome lads? i-it makes me feel weird.

>Mordred
>the man, being anyones bitch
Kill yourself faggot

Is Shuten a loli?

This place is filled with more secondaries than /a/, user.
Most people in this thread haven't read Tsukihime/F/SN.

>turkeyhandle

Are mosquitos dead apostles?

What did she mean by this?

>Is any creature with vampiric powers (So the power to drain life/blood) considered a Dead Apostle Ancestor
No

She's not fat, just well endowed!

I wouldn't mind a Gorgon costume at all.

this looks retarded
its as if she forgot to wear a shirt

D'Eon

I don't even care about what happens in GO.
I just play it to collect pictures of girls.

I'll like to thank my lord and savior Billy the Kid for saving me from redoing the battle against Altera.

Karna

What's with the gun?

>i swear to the gods if that bitch opens her mouth one more time i'll kill everybody in this villa

No.

Holy shit guys, you for like 7 threads last night, what did I miss?

The art style looks very familiar. I think this was drawn by Hanamura Mai who's known for making art for otome games. So if Nasu were to make an otome game for Seiba, this is probably what you'll get.

>Swimsuit Nobu
>Nobu was a welfare
>had her NP shown early
This means she's a welfare again right!

What genre is the new Arcade game?

Saggiest*
Fixed that for you.
Fucking disgusting.

>Boudica didn't invite her buddy Spartacus
Oppression!

Stheno, Euryale and Medusa drank blood and they were goddesses

Considering how popular Altera is I wouldn't be surprised if half the people here started with Extella.

Yeah no

Saggy breasts are preferable

this looks very cool honestly

Let's hope.

No. There's a vampire in Labyrinth that's explicitly not a dead apostle. Plus Vlad. They're not strictly numbered by power either though the high ranking ones are usually considerably beyond the lower ranking ones.

Then maybe you should make an effort to care since you're investing time and effort into a waifu/husbando collector.

Can't wait for the day we finally get all the RT Knights

>Come back Boudica - Caesar

Medusa stopped being a goddess when she started drinking blood

The cutest.

>Seiba Lancer Alter Otome game
I want to protect Lancelot's smile.

Altera was here before Extella

Look at those good romans, inviting rebels and the destroyer of the empire to the party.

Veeky Forums Caesar when?

No she stopped being a goddess when she became a monster

And drinking blood was the direct and explicit cause for her becoming a monster

No. Things that have vampiric abilities are just called blood suckers(this is a generic word in Japanese) and Medusa would be counted among those. Then you can have vampires that aren't dead apostles like Lamia who are a phantasmal species or True Ancestors who are Elementals(like fairies).

Dead Apostles Ancestors are just a group of people who originally were all the original Dead Apostles(read: normal human turned into DAs by magic or TAs). Overtime some of them got replaced by being that weren't even DAs in the listing, like ORT who is an alien or PM.

I want to marry a snake.

>Seiba Lancer Alter
Thats Lion king you heathen.