Auto Sticker General #322
/OSG/ THE MUSICAL EDITION

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Now that the dust has settled and the year is coming to a close, it's time for historians to look back and chronicle all the notable events this thread went through in 2017. I humbly present to you the first track in "/osg/ The Musical!", "Project Hoon's Intro."

youtube.com/watch?v=TLeq8FcZFJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLeq8FcZFJA
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-28/teekyu-manga-ends-in-2-chapters-on-january-25/.125830
double-you-vectors.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=E8HADfjcqhk
wa4b.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mature sticker enthusiast here. I am so above anything Waifusquad, Bad Decisions, etc. That stuff is for kids. I've been a sticker enthusiast for over 1 year, my dream stickers are obscure ones such as the Project Hoon Rule Breaker slap and Never Content peeks. I feel embarrassed for anyone that thinks those garish pieces of shit is cool just because a weeaboo put it on his shitbox. My sticker heroes are all Canadian who advertise with honor and while they may be flashy they aren't tryhard. I'm not talking about Township Racing, but vendors that you wouldn't know about in the US, as they keep their profiles low. They don't need $1300 in preorder sales, they have the finesse and skill to dominate the market with only $60 in total sales in such slaps as Project Hoon's 5th Initial D slap. Time to grow up if you actually think that Imoutodreams will ever post her feet.

oh neat my shitbox is the thread image

Holy shit that video is perfect.

>putting bumper stickers of your rear windshield
>mfw
It's bad enough to cover your generic automatic sedan with meme racing stickers, but why are you cluttering up your windshields with them?

gotta get those style points fampai

>$60 in total sales
wtf i spent $70 at his store this morning

Damn that's like 2 stickers.

>mfw buying stickers in Canada
>mfw currency adjustment
>mfw shipping costs
A-at least I'll be popular on the sticker threads on the auto board on the mongolian shitposting server, r-right?

Go buy from turbolo.li
Weebshit store run by 2 retarded leafs.
They ship pretty fast too.

You’ll only be popular if you buy from Project Hoon. Trust me, user.

>he doesn't have a big rear windscreen
What a loser.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TLeq8FcZFJA
this is the best
nevermind this is better
>tfw first shitty vendor mentioned
this is better than getting a blow jeezy

Looking at a bunch of orders I made months ago, Loners crew, Patch Dynamics and No Grip Slip Club all arrived AGES ago, but I placed an order on the 19th of September with Notori and haven't heard anything since.
Now, with ANYTHING ELSE, I'd freak the fuck out about an order taking three and a half months, but with /osg/ I hear things can be a little slow, so I'm chill.
Anyone else have orders with Notori that take this long? I'd just message him, but if this is normal I don't wanna piss him off

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

turbololi HQ is in the states lad.

Welcome to several threads ago.

Nigga I haven't been here for months.
Half glad it's recent, might actually get a response from him. If it closed in October, then I know I'd be fucked.

you're fucked

>you're fucked
Reminds me of a sticker design I was working on.
Duke nukem with the text "You're fucked" under it, because your girlfriends being raped to death is always a funny subject.
Not exactly Veeky Forums related, but it sure is how I feel right now considering what happened to notori.

Hot off getting fucked by Notori, I've gone and spent ONE HUNDRED AUSTRALIAN PESOS on lewds of the dragon loli.
Dis can't go wrong, can it?

>went from ~15 /osg/ stickers on the back of my car down to 2

I wonder what retarded layout I'll come up with next.

W2C
Notori be deceased

Throw this shit up as a preorder die-cute for $20 and I'll buy some so you can get yourself some vodka.
No-one deserves not being able to drink alone on new years eve.
grandifloru.com
Caution, Ausfag + Preorder = see your stickers in April

Making sure my ban got lifted, pic for no raisin

user...

kys

How thoughtful user.
Always good to see other anons wanting people to be safe.

Where's the "please be patient" slap?

>/OSG/ THE MUSICAL EDITION
Hey that's my day job

Please be patient user

I cant, i have autism

me

Any Teekyu slaps from /ourgays/? The manga is ending soon.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-28/teekyu-manga-ends-in-2-chapters-on-january-25/.125830

Is that one of /ourguys/?

Thanks for reminding me, almost forgot to attempt suicide today.

g o o d t a s t e

Family bought me another wind deflector thinking I didn't already have one.

Nice stickers.

I'll have you know there's only one retarded leaf in this business, and it's the one spending sticker money on shit booze.
The other fag is in the US.

Thanks man! Got some shiny ones from you to put on another car.

No. You are allowed to buy from vendors apart from /osg/ though (except hoon).

Thank you Turbololi. A shame that sakurafish has been banned.

Thanks, man! Looking forward to a shot of it!

Hey only took a month, thanks Yummy

Question is this the same vector that came from the vector thread on /w/?

There is a whole world out there of waifu's that have been vectored for free, why aren't there more stickers of them?

or
double-you-vectors.deviantart.com/

>Using vectors for profit that you:
A- Don't have permission to use
B- Are likely traced fanart anyway

Sounds like a good way to get yelled at senpai.
Imouto vectors all her own stuff last time I checked.

this
dont use other peoples vectors unless you get permission

youtube.com/watch?v=E8HADfjcqhk

In case you missed the other one when it was first posted. Prepare for autism beyond any understandable level

tick tock

i also want my please be patient i have a 4 cylinder sticker, NOW

Just be patient desu.

Please be patient, you have autism

Nah I vectored that myself ages ago

BT order now 3 weeks old with no sign of the stickers, should I shoot him an email? I don't know if he sends a confirmation or not.

w2c that rin slap from the shelter music video again

scammed

Probably got lost in the holiday mail rush.
I'd DM him on his insta, that's the easiest way to reach most vendors.

Looks like BT uses BigCartel so it won't automatically send out confirmations unless he manually types it up himself. Doesn't hurt to email to ask for an update.

>Notori responded to my email, says he's still gonna ship my stickies
yay

Just as a heads-up, I'm putting the store on temporary hiatus starting December 31st, 11:59pm. To make ends meet I've been forced to take a seasonal second job and I'm putting in 12-14 hour days every single day. I just don't have the time to work on new designs right now. I should be back on a normal schedule by March.

Email me your order number - backyardtuningwi at gmail.com

>Not having two bases of operation
Why not have one stock of stickers in Leafistan and one in the US?

That would make sense if you have a lot of Canadian orders. You could have the fastest shopping times for us and Canada.

Anyone received post-december reopen bad decisions orders? ANXIOUS

i'm waiting, i ordered on dec 10th but shipping to yurop might take a while

good to see i'm not alone. phew

Someone asked him in the Discord yesterday.

totally radical!

because it's cheaper and easier for me to handle everything and pay for overhead costs from VA. I handle stock and shipping, and have the memecar for promo, while he handles backend and hostingu and other things I don't know how to do. We both do designs.

If only he didn't spend his cut on booze :^)

skateboard preorders and sticker preorders of old stuff up now.

boards are going to take close to a 3 months to push out.

Still waiting on my shitboxme.me order from the 6th of October. No answer on both my e-mail and IG maessage :(

Well my order took about 3 months, so be patient

I need that sticker

LonersCrew I think.
He makes some pretty decent stuff.
His diecuts have lasted longer under worse conditions than the one I got from NeverContent, which is sad cause I think I paid more and I like it.

NeverContent uses AWstickers if I remember correctly. They are cheaper than the other printers that most people use, I guess there is a reason.

BLC slap is fine, but the diecut is peeling like a motherfucker.
Considering moving it to the inside and using something to glue it down. Just don'e know what type of glue to use.

Hey lonerscrew, speaking of old stuff, will you ever make another run of the Nagatoro stickers you had a while ago?

wa4b.me/

Just one more day left before I close preorders and put in my orders senpai

NeverContent uses Aimless, just like LonersCrew does

>Bogan badge
I thought this was stock and was confused as fuck for a minute.

Just put on a hood bra on my slow af 3cyl 5spd shit box geo metro

need die cuts recommendations

what's the point of those anyways

It's winter and I live in a salt state

It's the Mighty Car Mods Wasaabi Turbo, haha. The current owner found me on facebook and wanted a sticker.

Is Wakie Spirit one of /ourguys/? I can't see them in the paste but I don't remember browsing around and stumbling upon it? Neither could I find anything in the archive.

Its a secret one thats going to be printed on this run. Since brow bully got her own bi monthly mango.

>bi monthly
Why release a manga chapter every two months?

Can we not endorse Shitboxme me? Been 3 moths since I ordered, no response to repeated DM's. and I am not alone there.

hello?

if I remember correctly its a test run if your following aint that big a bi monthly run is what you can get.

its still great that nagatoro is even getting a publication.

It's been like 2 days.
Printing stickers takes a while.

>get stickers from BT
>throw them in backpack
>place laptop in backpack
>empty backpack
>find stickers crumpled

oh fug

looks good.

I'm behind a shitload. I won't bsg this.

I don't believe so. They are pretty new.

Yeah but I don't know how the hell I found them. I don't even do drunk purchases, this is weird.

I've only seen them advertise on Instagram and Facebook. Looking forward to more drunk purchases from you on my site.

>tfw waiting on restock of a slap to drop a ~$50 order because I don't want to order it later and pay another $1.60 for shipping it alone

w2c?