Seriously what the fuck is going on?

Seriously what the fuck is going on?

IT'S OGRE

Bitcoin is also crashing

The dream is dead

The price was going up to high too fast that shit just aint sustainable.

It needs to drop down to continue its journey.

Why don't any of you people see this coming? I have been expecting this BTC crash for almost 2 weeks.

Its called a dip

I hope it keeps dropping so I can finally buy in, been waiting for this.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PROOF OF STAKE FAGS BTFO

seriously fucking panic sellers just make it easier on me to eventually horde their ETH

Cheap eth, time to buy even more desu

*ETH crashes horribly into the sea*
*floating in debris*
...haha, user... we made it right...?

we arrived... the moon...

*dies peacefully*

How low do you jus think it will go?
I tried to buy in at 15 but I couldn't and missed out and it went to 20 in less than 3 days, ever since I've been waiting for the dip, idk if I should buy once it reaches 15 or will it go lower?

insider info that etf not gonna go thru. bitcoin bleeding. using the blood of the bitcoin to shake eth's tree to get them cheap eths to fall to the whalejew for the next moon mission. bitcoins done. whalejews want out.

Bought in at 13, sold at 18

Waiting to buy back in now, kind of pissed at myself for not selling at 20. I had a gut feeling that it was going to drop after rising so fast, but I held on because I'm stubborn

Bought btc at 900 sold at 1270
Bought dash at 25 sold at 48
Bought eth at 13 sold at 16

I made 11 000 dollaridoo out of meme market and pulled out right in time each time while other idiots are holding hoping for a future that will never come. Crypto are shit, it's just good for people like me to scam people like Veeky Forums.

People thought that the SEC would let your grandma hold publically traded assets derived from another asset use to buy prostitutes in Thailand.

do you not understand how a market works?

>mfw I made two thousand fucking dollars from Ethereum

I told you guys exactly when to buy and when to sell. It's like you hate money.

Doesnt matter what the fuck is going on because coinbase wont verifuckingfy my fucking identififuckingcation

see this post for TA

I sold my 4btc yesterday. Ship's going down.

Did you factor in capital gains?

Of course not.

Maximum capacity, bit coin is rotting from the inside.

keep selling panic fags, I need to buy more and I want it to be as cheap as possible

Are you going to list your gains this April?

Bitcoin is down,cant decide if i should load up on BTC in case the ETF is approved or just wait to see if its rejected and load up on even cheaper BTC,this bitcoin journey pickles my brain trying to predict the future all the time but i fucking love it.

DUMP
U
M
P

Definitely wait

BTC is still pretty high right now and currently falling as we speak - there's no reason not to wait

But your body had better be ready to buy if the ETF is approved

this pretty much shows eth's price depends on bitcoin's price

unfortunately at the moment but after this weekend and after this month's ETH development's ETH might be able to detach from BTC so a negative etf would actually be helpful but anyways I'm fiat until I know what's gonna happen. I'll go half bitcoin half ether if etf is approved or all ether if bitcoin etf denied. I think someone on biz has had their prayers answered for an ETH dip so they could afford as much as possible and so I'm fiat and buying the floor once it's established.

Speaking of which, what's a better wallet and exchange than coinbase? Even with my account I have to wait days for transactions to go through.

Using Gemini because I'm in an included state. They keep their digital assets in cold storage for the most part so I like their security and interface. Not to mention their email support is top notch.