In defence of EVs

Putting all the talk about performance and that aside, consider the benefits to architecture and home living from having an EV.

Because EVs have no exhaust, in the future you’ll be able to drive your car right into a garage/ living space hybrid room. This can’t be done safely now because of the buildup of gas from car exhausts

>you’ll be able to drive your car right into a garage/ living space hybrid room
Why would I want that? It'd be covered in dust and road salt and brake dust.

Yes, because I'd really like to have a big car in my living room that will be dripping every time I've been out in the rain/winter, smelling of rubber, and bringing in tons of gravel and dirt

Cars belong outside or in a garage

Why the fuck would I do that? People don't drive their bicycles into the living room either. They're dirty.

You could just have a mini touchless carwash but yeah I agree.

Cool concept but the reality is quite different

This is about as brilliant has having an indoor pool.
It won't smell at all, trust me.

T. Country fuck

Inna city bikes are stored either in the living room or laundry

Maybe in your hipster flatshare in Williamsburg New York, but I've rented a number of places in my life and every single one came with either a basement storage room or storage tract for each apartment, or a shared bicycle storage room in the basement. And yes, lugging your bicycle out of the basement is still easier than lugging it up and down the stairs from your third floor apartment. Some places even had a basement level rear exit.

there called elevators you autistic fuck
>leaving your bike outside to get stolen

>poor people with 1 room and no car store their bikes in their living room

well gee ain't that a surprise

>living in a place where your possessions are constantly at risk
lmao at your life. I never have to lock my car nor bike for that matter.

>outside
What part of my statement about basements didn't you understand?

>I live in a shoebox and my few possessions are at risk of being stolen
kill yourself my man

Seconded.
Vehicles do not belong in your living space. Imagine all the bugs that it would bring in. Imagine running over a squirrel and having its rotting guts in your living room.
No thanks.

I don't know, I can imagine a vintage bicycle up on my living room wall. Something that's a bit of a collectible and seldomly gets ridden.

that's a decoration then, not your primary means of transport

His garage dosent have a chair and a tv.

Holy shit dude.

>people who turn their garages into household storage or "mancaves" and park outside

whatever. but you could've just put your car (equipped with Hybrid Synergy Drive™) into EV mode, and do the same, right now.

It'd be kinda cool, but garages here in Scandinavia tend to be a bit different. They're usually not directly built into the house, but more like a seperate small house

They're rarely given any meaningful insulation. The garage is where I go to fix stuff, not watch TV

t. apartmentlet

Mine goes in my garage, where it belongs.

I plan to never buy an EV. Imagine Veeky Forums threads of the future...

>post your exhaust noise
silence.webm
vocaroo.com/tirenoise
airwoosh.mpeg

I always wondered what your word for cuck shed was.

>Because EVs have no exhaust, in the future you’ll be able to drive your car right into a garage/ living space hybrid room.

Nigga are you retarded? I already do that shit with my motorcycles.

FYI That's not a EV pictured in your post.

Noise is undesirable on appliances, which is what cars are to most people. Keep driving an old car if you care.

Not just rolling it into the house off and out of gear and parking on a slight incline so you can roll it out without starting the car... You really didn't put much thought into how you can already do this.