/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Last thread:

cum

Which server should I go on as Australian?

xth for Au Ra

only 3rd percentile players may shitpost beyond this line

never in my life have i seen eyelashes drawn like this. other than that nice image.

My cute cat

Which job would push my arithmetic skills to the limit?

Post Slut Ra!

Kotoka Sonoka also known as Strawberry Frost of /pso2g/. Kill yourself Stroob. All of us would prefer it if you did.

Post dead cats. Extremely dead cats. Cats so dead they're the deadest cats YOU'VE EVER SEEN.

Post more of the cute highlander in the background.

Tonberry, then Kujata if its congested

Post jobs that are
>fun
>challenging
>good
All 3. No "pick 2".

Humph!

Mathematician, when it's added next expansion pack.

thanks, xth for a clears a clear

samurai

That's not a highlander...

this is a trick question, not a single job is challenging

having buffs fall off and killing your dps cause of dumb shit like phase transitions is not challenging btw

But I need to git gud at math NOW

xth for reportlanders, 3percentilelanders, and asking for a carry is asking for a carry landers

3rd percentile > never was percentile

Highlanders

I just reactivated for the first time in years. The last time I played they had just released that stupid raid that had lower ilvl than coil, and I was farming coil with a static.

So much stuff has changed, and I have a bunch of lvl 50 jobs with relics. What is the best way to go about reaching lvl 70 from 50 specifically?

Right now I'm leaning toward leveling a dps first via the main quest and all of that. Then using duty finder to level a tank afterwards since the queues will be fast. Is this a viable strategy?

Take New pictures

i bet you think people who buy their clears earned them too

gazelleskin open-toe boots of striking

/pet
/pet
It's fine if your not good at math memec@. I'll love you regardless of how retarded you are.

looking for rebound partner on odin

>how to tell someone doesn't sell content
hell yeah they earned them

Is BLM still shit?

Play White Mage and calculate how much time before you pre-heal and exactly how much you're going to heal, avoid overhealing at all costs!

Main Quest is easiest way for your first job, yes. After that, 50-60 can be done in Palace of the Dead (a Deep Dungeon in Quarrymill) or through dungeon queues if they're fast. 60-70 is undoubtedly fastest doing dungeons, though.

potd 51-60 for levels 50-60 then pvp if you're leveling dps from 60-70 if not then queue for dungeons 61+

>you need to sell content to understand it
Irrelevent. The person pays and then lays down like a cheap whore. Ironically enough this fits liora's gimmick.

Are you in the cuck shed?
As a DRG and BLM main, I think I can pretty safely say yes

Do people really buy clears?
I can't think of a single thing you can't do in the duty finder aside from the very latest raid content, and the only thing that stuff is good for is... doing the latest raid content slightly faster.
Hell i've pugged O1S and O2S with minimal issues.

But I wanna be smarterer...I appreciate ur unconditional love though, user. I luv u2.

Oh wao. I should do that. So much calculations!! 2bad no more cleric stance for maximum calculations..

>embarrasing yourself > not having a chance to embarrass yourself

Keep trying to justify it, shitter

Both of those jobs are good and have appeared in speedkills

Calculator

liora doesnt erp or buy clears tho

people buy:

>old content clears
>mount farms (guaranteed to get drop by sellers)
>new content (usually piloted at this stage)

so on and so forth. people with more gil or cash than time to "earn" it the old fashioned way.

They can do Samurai-tier damage

>liora doesn't erp
did you not see those posts from the past few days?

that wasn't liora dipshit.

drg is just as good as a nin if you have a bard. you only really miss out on shadewalker but the utility and dps contribution is more or less the same. go check fflogs if you dont believe me

>liora doesnt erp
Oh come on user, next you're going to say the Germans didn't lose world war 2.

Reminder that xivg is the only place on the Internet that defends not even setting foot in to v1s.

It was liora, there were pics and everything

Okay cool. he sure does act like it with his shitposting which was what i was referring to by "gimmick"

i would pay real money to pump a catboy right now

So much BTFO already hahaha holy shit the salt
Can't deny she cockteases all night and day

That was obviously liora.
And Islam is a religion of peace.

That still makes them worthless because SAM benefits from Embolden and BLM doesn't, and running BLM means you're not running a RDM

post proof?

its also the only place that vehemently defends grey percentiles

Thank you, user! :) I try to serve my party to the best of my ability, and I never ever talk back

>healers that queue for Frontlines to not heal

Show me the elezen!

MCH. Play with hud turned off.

Nice boy butt

just stay in your fucking cucksquare its not hard jesus FUCK

I'll get to you after I've eaten!

Gimme 20 mins.

>boy

selling bf to cute catboys

it's nothing but moving the goalposts and shitposting.

don't raid? guys i raid ;)

raid and look down on non-raiders? hurr durr bench shitters

talking shit to a raider as a non raider? "nice percentiles bro"

talking shit to master ruseman? "he's an asshole, he wipes his own groups, what an autist"

you can never win, no matter where you are on the raiding spectrum.

Post cute roes

>everyone is one guy
i think reddit is more your speed

Those nails are awful, rest is ok.

Since we're back to making threads early I have a genius plan to slowly get us banned off Veeky Forums. From now on any thread abandoned too early I will keep bumping and deleting the posts so that I can keep bumping forever until we slowly fill up Veeky Forums with all /xivg/ threads. Also the delete limit is a non issue thanks to vpns.

not quite what i said. i'm going over the various arguments used every time since coil to present day.

>vpns
It's your phone, it's 2017.

Dude the limit break did more damage than you. You literally did no damage for 7 minutes straight even when you have insta cast dots.

He's a newfag, he wasn't around during coil.

Highlanders? Highlanders. Bestlanders.

Puttel, do you ever sleep? Your health will quickly deteriorate if you don't.

Kill yourself Mafu. Stop stalking your exs

Heck, my image.

I don't. That's a hell of a new rumor.

hahaha mafu is scum and such a shitter
hey, you mind posting your v1s clear real quick? would be a real punch in the gut to him

fflogs didnt exist during coil, newfag

Are you using some type of filter for all your screenshots?

post cringe

i need to cringe

W-wow....

Alrighty.

Kill yourself Strawberry Frost.

Not really. I'm happy people are actually getting clears unlike Gordias and Midas.

I use Stormshade with either the default preset it comes with or one I grabbed off the sweetfx preset website.

{/pet}

More picture of your cat.

What's a fun class to play for a first timer?

How would calculator work out in an mmo? Since most of the values they use in FFT would be constantly fluctuating, what kind of calculations could they use in a real time context?

Reminder that puttel will never clear v1s.
It will be 2019 and he still won't have a v1s clear.

Haruna Frost
Haruna Kaini
Kotoka Sonoka
Strawberry Frost
Stroob
Jorosh

The nigger /pso2g/ shunned out. Kill yourself.

Also any tips?