Clarkson likes it, chris harris likes it, /our guy/ doug likes it. everyone likes it... that actually drove one

clarkson likes it, chris harris likes it, /our guy/ doug likes it. everyone likes it... that actually drove one.

meanwhile, Veeky Forums - bunch of bus riders - hate it because a woman was involved with the styling.

why are you all such beta soybois lol?

I liked it a whole lot better when it was a Lotus with a 500hp Toyota V8 + kers.

Clarkson's opinions flip-flop so much it's not even funny.

I know I was just too lazy to google for another ''renowned'' reviewer

Dario Franchitti lked it.

because its as ugly as ugly can get
because its supposed to be a japanese god, not an american turd.

>/our guy/ doug
Stop this meme.
We want nothing to do with that autist

doug said it looks great
lmao sure thing soyboi

because 99.99% of Veeky Forumstists will never be able to drive one

But Doug is a fucking soyboy

Doesn't matter if some faggot e-celeb said it looked great, it looks like hot shit especially compared to the mk1 NSX

t. soyfetus

das right you're not even qualified to be a soyboy
lmao no it doesn't you daft soyboi

>Doesn't matter if some faggot e-celeb said it looked great
but bus niggers on Veeky Forums matter even less. at least Doug and the others have driven other exotic cars and have something to go off of.

Go figure people who actually get to drive it like it. /r9k/ and /pol/ leakage is a real problem.

Mk1 NSX looks like fucking shit, what are you talking about?

truth

can't believe how seriously these bus riders take themselves

>b-but muh 3k bmw dude
lmao

The best car reviewers are writers, not TV presenters. TV has too much pressure to be entertaining in it's limited amount of time, but writers can really get into the details of a car.
>Yes, I know Clarkson also writes reviews but he's primarily a television personality.

>it looks like a flaming turd
>these paid reviews said it looks good so that means its good!!!!
christ

t. soy zygote

Das rite

It just seems like for the price it should have more power and be lighter.

it's like 150k. that's not even a third of 918 money for a car that does most of what the 918 does without the quirks spontaneous combustion???

But a corvette has more power and less weight for less than half the price. I don’t even like gm but I can’t rationalize spending that much and getting worse performance also a 918 has way more power and probably better handling.

How is my back redesign?

I don't think it looks bad, I just think it looks like every other midsize super coupe out there.

It might be very good, but that doesn't stop it being boring and me simply not wanting one.

Ass was fine the "beak" is the worst part.

>Honda Hybrid

I'm pretty sure the woman you're thinking of only worked on the cooling system, and as far as I know the car has zero issues in that area.

Why didn't they go with this?

I like the mk1 NSX and I think it looks like garbage.

>Mk1 NSX looks like fucking shit

How severe does your brain have to be damaged to think that? Some cars have polarizing designs sure but the NSX is just objective perfection.

>japanese meme car sucking is /pol/'s fault

simple cars aren't allowed anymore

>actually drove one.
And?
>Steering lacks feel
common in electric rack cars and a dealbreaker for me
>100-300k+
Lol i cant even afford to rent/test one, nobody on Veeky Forums can or has the impetus to
>Electronic Controlled Brake by wire
No physical connection to Master Cylinder
dealbreaker
>Pointless Hybrid
Meh, not a dealbreaker
>heavy
dealbreaker
>smoll width front tyres
dealbreaker

fixed that for ya, no need to thank me

>fake thin a pillars
what they need to do is fix the front end and mount the numberplate lower

This is some next level /pol/ boogeymaning.

Looks nice, I didn't even know they already refreshed it.