Best mid-size SUV

Which is the best mid-size SUV and why is it the Mazda CX-5?

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/d/2001-landrover-discovery/6429215590.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would it be that pile of shit and not this

Those shits are CUVs, not real SUVs. Fucking idiots.

Because I can buy a new CX-5, a new MX-5 and a vacation on Hawaii for the price of one BMW X3 M40i from your picture.

>posting a Nissan
>call other people fucking idiots
Holy kek.

audi q5

Would rather have a Macan or XC60 but the CX-5 is breddy gud. Mazda needs to unfuck their infotainment system and get better AWD tho. Their cheap Haldex clone is shit.

Lexus RX retards

Xterras are reliable. I have one and it has no problems but the i need to replace some parts on the front end

>lifted mazda 6
>SUV

Supercharged tahoe RST is the only answer.

Volkswagen Touareg with the V8 twin turbo diesel. Extremely fast for a diesel SUV

If you're gonna get an SUV, at least get on that can go offroad

>Tahoe
>mid-size SUV
Why are you so dumb?

I always wonder who spends 80k on a Porsche Macan? I mean for the price of a new Macan you can get a 1 year old cayenne or a new BMW X5 which are both at least full size cars.

ITT: People comparing full size SUVs that cost >80K to a compact SUV that costs 35K.

The Dacia Duster begs to differ. Literally have the cost, whilst being one of the last SUVs that can do actual off-road. The CX-5 runs away and cries at the sight of a small pebble.

>this
I think the CX-5 is the best mid-size for the money. Quality is pretty much on the level of Audi Q5 and BMW X3 but you pay 5-7k less.

Well I got your point but pretty much no one here in Germany drives his SUV off-road because even in the smallest towns in the wood we have full build roads.

I meant to say for literally half the cost.

Anyway, for sissy fags that buy crossovers but don't actually do any sort of off-roading, I still find the Hyundai Tucson the best looking of the bunch. It's supposed to look like a chunky SUV (even tho it's not). The CX-5 appeals more to the sports car type of SUV (even tho it's not).
The Tucson however is a full 5.700 euros cheaper than the CX-5, it's over 30% cheaper.

And, in this segment of cars, all the candy-ass roody-poos couldn't care less about the performance, looks is all that matters.

Also, there is the Suzuki Vitara which sells like hot cakes, but I don't really like the styling. Even though prices start at 13.500 euros for the cheapest, bare-bones 2WD version, which is over 3.000 less than the Tucson and a ass-burning 9.000 less than the Mazda CX-5.

In fact, this is why Mazda is a complete flop in Eastern Europe: it looks good, sure, but it's just so damn expensive compared to the competition.

That’s a crossover. An ‘suv’ is body-on-frame, no?

>lifted mazda 6
More like lifted Mazda 3

2016 4runner is best

Comfy option.
Literally a self-propelled armchair.

>posts shitty crossovers under the assumption of them being ""SUVs""
>hurrr youU ARE THE REAL IDIOT!111

fuck off

The CX3 is the lifted Mazda 3

no

disco disco baby

>inb4 muh reliability

if you can't fix simple faults with your car, you should not be posting on this board

This is legit a SUV I'm thinking of buying.

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/d/2001-landrover-discovery/6429215590.html

I need those leather seats to transport my dogs, cloth is too much of a bitch to clean.

The rest of the truck is a good, comfy bonus.

i'll warn you now, they're a bit fuel thirsty but otherwise they handle a lot of punishment regards towing and offroading, but i would keep a parts store on your bookmarks

How's the head-gasket situation with them?

At $80K you'd be looking at a Macan Turbo PP, which is a lot better than a base Cayenne with some options or a bloody X5. The only competition in that weird niche of crossovers that do 0-60 in 3.5s or so is the AMG GLC63 and Tesla X, and the X that can do that is $150K.

CX-3 is a lifted 2.