Porsche more like porch LOL

porsche more like porch LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

automotive-fleet.com/news/story/2015/11/porsche-recalls-macan-suvs-for-fire-risk.aspx
digitaltrends.com/cars/porsche-recalls-2012-911-due-to-fire-risk/
jalopnik.com/porsche-will-replace-the-engines-in-every-single-911-gt-1545737774
blog.caranddriver.com/porsche-recalls-13500-panameras-and-cayennes-for-fuel-tank-seal-issue/
forbes.com/sites/jensen/2017/10/04/volkswagen-porsche-recall-more-vehicles-for-fire-hazard/#15b8574824c8
wmcactionnews5.com/story/35567080/memphis-womans-2017-porsche-bursts-into-flames-while-shes-inside
osv.ltd.uk/how-reliable-are-porsche/
youtube.com/watch?v=92dbA_reyjA
focus.de/regional/bonn/bonn-neuer-porsche-cayman-lichterloh-in-flammen_id_7920902.html
edmunds.com/car-news/lexus-recalls-423000-vehicles-in-us-for-fire-risk.html
autoguide.com/auto-news/2014/09/toyota-recalls-various-models-fire-risk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Porsche more like Torsche

kek nice one

Porsche 911? More like Porsche someone call 911

good thread

I met that guy. Sad dude.

The gas station is still charred to this day .

cayman? U mean gayman amirite lmao

Probably some dumb saudi smoking while pumping

remember boys:

automotive-fleet.com/news/story/2015/11/porsche-recalls-macan-suvs-for-fire-risk.aspx

>22000 Macans

digitaltrends.com/cars/porsche-recalls-2012-911-due-to-fire-risk/

>1232 Carreras

jalopnik.com/porsche-will-replace-the-engines-in-every-single-911-gt-1545737774

>785 GT3s

blog.caranddriver.com/porsche-recalls-13500-panameras-and-cayennes-for-fuel-tank-seal-issue/

>13500 Panameras

Reliability? More like on-fire-ability.

Did he squirt fuel on his top-exiting exhausts or something?

>be OP
>make the same shit post with the same links over the course of a few months

I really wonder what goes on in your sad life. Are you a NEET? or do you have some minimum wage job? or are you going to school or something? Do you even have your own car or are you driving your parents car? What are the point of these type of shitposts as they aren't funny and most people here can't even afford Porsche's.

It would make somewhat sense if you did something like more generic that your everyday common American drives. or at least common Veeky Forums poster. Which is probably a used car.

butthurt

Cigarettes literally can not light petrol on fire, that is a stupid meme, they are like a few hundred degree C off being able to ignite petrol, you can literally put cigarettes out in pools of fuel and it will never have a chance of catching on fire.
9/10 fuel pump fires are caused by static electricity.
don't get back in your car then go back and grab the pump again, that is what normally causes it.

forbes.com/sites/jensen/2017/10/04/volkswagen-porsche-recall-more-vehicles-for-fire-hazard/#15b8574824c8

>ZERO CAYMANS
>ZERO BOXSTERS

we did it boys

too bad you look like a poorfag who couldn't afford a 911 or a 911 owner's trophy wife instead

not so fast: wmcactionnews5.com/story/35567080/memphis-womans-2017-porsche-bursts-into-flames-while-shes-inside

>woman
>drives a Boxster
kek, the memes are true once again

Porsche is actually the number one car brand in the world. They have top tier reliability, build quality, while making the objectively best driver's cars.

>says the busdriving neet

they also catch fire if you look at them wrong, and will literally kill you
just ask James Dean or Paul Walker

>muh porsche reliability osv.ltd.uk/how-reliable-are-porsche/

You forgot to mention that those fast beetles are as exciting as pic related.

Nop I have a job and drive a miata. Don't project, loser. Every journalist says the 911 is the benchmark of sports cars. You honestly can't disagree with that statement. Time and Time again Porsche wins at racing, delivers mind blowing performance that supercedes their last generation, and wins at all comparisons.
Bad drivers doesn't equal bad cars.
Okay, even though JD and Power always lists them top 3

oh youre THAT user got it

nvm, it makes sense now. You don't have car at all

>Every journalist says the 911

911 doesn't even have a real competitor besides the Corvette, which albeit an amazing car as well, won't match up with the build quality and driving feel of a 911.

the Carrera GT that killed Paul Walker snapped clean in half, with the seat elts still attached to each half, trapping him in the burning wreckage
sounds like bad design to me

You forgot a little company from Maranello which shits on beetles any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=92dbA_reyjA

You mean those cars so full of passion they spontaneously combust sometimes?

Lmao Ferrari is the shittiest car company that gets butthurt every time they lose. The La Ferrari lost to the 918 , the 488 loses to the GTX Porsches.
Not proven

The gas station had nothing to do with the car catching on fire. the 918 was recalled at some point for fire issues regarding radiator harness wiring which could contact a heat insulation plate sparking an electrical fire. tl;dr german build quality.

>defending a company that 1. doesnt pay 2. doesn't give a fuck about you

youre a weird lil cuck aren't you

I'm 19, my bad for not owning a 911 yet. I'm doing the best I can running my own business mate
well shit

people who say this have never driven neither a cayman or boxster let alone a 911.

This is what happens when your traitor government makes you take on unskilled mirgrants

Pro Tip: No longer buy German

WTF Porsche?!

focus.de/regional/bonn/bonn-neuer-porsche-cayman-lichterloh-in-flammen_id_7920902.html

Fuck this ! EV are just shit...

My dad is going through the midlife crisis and keeps sending me links to GT3s for sale. Definitely either going to lose his license or end up in the hospital trying to hoon through the canyons. Pic related is the latest

>Putting a space after an !

Vodka and raw fish eggs, truly the breakfast of champions.

>fish eggs

Don't worry, we'll wait for your argument.

this is an engineering problem not a manufacturing one PLUS manufacturing is mostly automated PLUS germans are among the laziest people in europe

but just like the eternal kraut to blame someone else for his own shortcomings

dis a gud trread

>on-fire-ability
This reminds me of Lexus fire risk story. Lexus is definitely on-fire-ability.
edmunds.com/car-news/lexus-recalls-423000-vehicles-in-us-for-fire-risk.html
>423000+
autoguide.com/auto-news/2014/09/toyota-recalls-various-models-fire-risk.html
>20000+
Japanese cars, not even once.

>''potential''
>only lexus that caught fire was set on fire in some american ghetto

lmfao krauts btfo again

>''potential''
same thing with Porsche. U silly lexus fancuck
>only lexus that caught fire was set on fire in some american ghetto
then lexus is a niggermobile.

Is that LS460?

si

Happened like once and they replaced the engines in all 918 of them

>miata
>Don't project, loser
We all know who the loser here is.
Now sweep up that hair before Marcel comes in.

>search popular car on fire
>plenty if results in Google
Woah

>woman
>driving

the mystery is solved
im safe