twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mei!

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Here comes T.Racer!

Gotta get in all the opening posts.

Fareeha

>use "Hello!" voiceline
>get banned

Report abusing is just getting started. Will be largest shitstorm since Tracer butt censorship.

Can you guys say something nice to my grandma?
She's really scared because she's getting dove by a gorilla, a screaming weeb, and a dashing dyke.

Help me calm her down.

>guy instalocks pharah
>within first couple of minutes he starts screaming in mic for someone to remove the torb turret

What are the best game modes for leveling up? The new loot boxes are fucking amazing and I don't know if competitive is the best. Either way, what's also good to play when I get exhausted of comp?

I don't need healing.

Who else expects Junkrat rework to be a nerf like Bastion?

switch or get banned throw granny

tell her to get naked and meet me in my room and ill help her calm down

>caring about rank in overwatch

Comp still gives the most exp for loot box grinding

>what's also good to play when I get exhausted of comp?

Mystery Heroes

I can't believe I thought this game had the potential to be the best fps ever a year ago. It'll only get worse the when more people keep funding blizzard's jewery. I'm 99% certain it got 25+ million players is because of their marketing campaigns.

I've never expected anything good from blizzard, and they have yet to ever rise up and meet those expectations.

She gave birth to my wife so that's a plus. Thanks granny.

I'm in love with Angela, and I want to make her happy!

I hope she retires and finds peace and happiness soon!

>what's also good to play when I get exhausted of comp?
A better FPS.

GAZE INTO THE IRIS

I want to have a date with Lena!

Create a hero based off of the stereotypes of your country. If your country already has a hero make it based on the state/area of the country you live in

>250 health
>weapon is a lever action rifle built for accurate mid ranged plinks
>E: Hops onto a snowboard boosting move speed and lets him wall ride for 3 seconds (wallriding while its active extends duration)
>Shift: Stands still to smoke a blunt healing him and any allies within 3m while blocking LoS with smoke
>Ult: Send an attack dog out that runs a certain distance straight out and if it doesn't hit a wall or fall in a pit it will follow your reticle to attack any enemies near it to stun them(the dog has 200 hp and is a machine to get around censors)

d.va voice actor is really obsessed with wearing that tank top it seems. idk what she thinks she's showing off with those though lol

You need more art

Do you think you can get banned for asking for healing? I imagine it's worse than saying hello.

I want to fuck LĂșcio.

>Mystery Heroes

Does that seriously give better xp gains than Quick Play?

of course. I got banned for telling my team to group up and looking back i think i deserved it :(

In a few months you'll be banned for using your mic.

It's the same but it's more fun.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if someone got banned for asking for healing once.

What would happen if the whole thread was just lewd Reinhardt and Mei?

>guy literally runs into the whole enemy team as Sym and dies every time
plat never changes

The thread would be both good and bad, respectively

Did they actually roll out the "100 reports and you're out" thing or what? What happened?

hey /owg/ diamond player here, haven't played in months

how the fuck do i beat this stupid fuck ass dva / winston combo? seems braindead and nothing works.

Totally asked for it.

Does anyone have that old ass /v/ comic in which the users are naked and chained to a wall, saying that they enjoy the new, stricter rules and mods? I want to adapt it for the new reporting system.

Haven't played since late S1, what's the meta right now? Who are the strong heroes?

>just play what you want!

Fuck off.

Your entire team has to down a character on the enemy team faster than they can do to you.

Hey her pair are nice, nothing exceptional but not like D.va in-game

>unironically caring about meta

Why don't you play the game and git gud yourself

>m-muh meta
Kill yourself already

Or not using the mic. Anything, really.

They will probably introduce a solo q just to stop the premades from banning everyone.

>Hover over Symmetra in Hero-Select
>get banned

wow, sounds really fun.

WHAT FUCKING RETARD DESIGNED METEOR STRIKE

No one knows how many you need. But it's fully automated. You get immediately kicked and banned when you reach the number. And they lied again about verifying the reports.

Deserve it desu

This game is god damn terrible.

>people can switch champions mid match
>people can leave a match randomly if they get triggered or bored
>search for match and get put into a match that's already halfway over
>matchmaking system is beyond fucked
>games are designed to make everyone feel special, the equivalent of giving everyone a gold star for participation
>some characters take absolutely no talent to play and attract complete cancer (ie Bastion, Symmetra, Mercy, etc)
>spend hours designing beautiful graphics in the background that no one looks at, spend no time on gameplay
>characters have no depth and fucking boring voice lines
>game has a back story, as if a game where you push a payload needs a serious back story
>characters are just a parade of PC affirmative action "let's make sure we include every race and gender" bullshit

I'm going back to Paladins. Play that if you want to see what Overwatch done right should look like.
This piece of shit is literally everything wrong with modern games. And I hope you guys see the light soon too.

>join teamchat
>get banned

any meta where d.va is a must pick is cancer

reminder to immediately leave the match if there's a sniper on either side

FUCK PHARAH

They borrowed some people from team 5. RNG based heros are coming next.

which is a stronger must pick?

dva or winston?

>Report abusing
OW is this bad now? Holy shit might as well play a MOBA it's the same shit.

>those tight jeans

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

hi I'm on PS4 and my SR is 3925 and I'm trying to get to GM so I'm really only playing comp, I'm a support tank main pls add me I'm tired of retards
PSN is Alkaidd

depends

it depends really
if you're trying to one man army carry probably d.va, but if you know your team is competent go winston and fuck the enemy healers

>sobmra doomfist + two snipers in every single match

wow I'm so glad I reinstalled this trash

all day

This is retarded. They have literally implemented a Big Brother-like culture of fear because anyone can be banned anytime for any reason and you don't even know what the threshhold is.

What are they doing? I hope some big name streamer gets banned because 100 trolls report them and there is a massive outcty. People should try to ban Stylosa.

i don't know what goes through peoples brain to make them pick a second sniper, even in quickplay

How do I play doomfist well?

Just let this game and general die
It's time

twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/890020455448326145

Just listen and believe. They totally check the reports. Trust them. It's not like they pulled the exact same shit in WoW.

xqc streams daily shittalking people in every game he loses, autistically screeches in mic etc. Not banned, no notifications, nothing.

Me too, user. Me too.

I don't know how you keep confusing Hanzo for Genji.

>some kid gets cocky thinking we won by holding off on defense point A.
>sits around while a fucking tank is on point and im trying to kill.
>sits for a good 5 seconds before realizing someones on point.

I just want to get good and actually be able to play with a coordinated team instead of being a damn executive through mic.

I play in silver, but still.

Just a matter of time. It's fucking Blizzard. It's already happening to non streamers.

clips.twitch tv/ElegantLachrymoseMomBibleThump

gross

>2017
>still no neural network trained to differentiate throwers and baddies

Huh, Blizztard?

Now do you guys believe me that Blizzard wants to kill this game?

yes now they actually can watch records of what happened. hard to believe they did not have that kind of feature since launch.

>all these armchair strategist mercy mains bossing around in voice chat
yeah I know that support is a good role responsible for callouts but some of those players are so fucking clueless to anything but holding m1

>2017
>no dedicated servers
>no mod support
>no custom maps

Huh, Blizzard?

You're gross.

came to post about WHY THE FUCK DOES JUNKFAG GET TO BE IMMUNE TO HIS ULTI, BUT TRACER'S WEAKER BOMB STILL CAN CAUSE SUICIDE?

>press q and immediately nuke area around caster, leaving him unharmed

also, the new dindu needs a nerf in HP or damage

WTF I got banned for buying skins with credits instead of buying lootboxes with real money?
Thanks Jeff

stop posting your shitter opinion

thank you fellow blizzdrone, now buy our next dlc and starcraft 1 and enjoy the game like we tell you to enjoy it

fixed reaper getting anywhere on maps

it dying is good though
casuals can get fucked

let me give you a tip
dont walk in your own bomb

>You are sharing this general with "people" who can't write a copy-pastable twitch link

the game is for shitters, find a new tryhard meme

I doubt they can. And if they can they don't do it. People get banned in the middle of the game after premades announce that they all report someone, triggering the magic report number. Are there millions of Pajeets looking at all the reports in real time? It's fully automated.

You might get a human to look at your situation AFTER you have been banned. Definitely not before you get banned.

Im not arguing against self damage, just for a equal playing field. Junkrat should also die if tire in exploded in his proximity

Press Q to win game

Spam detection. Blame Chinese moot.

>junkrat
>win game
What?

This automated report system should definitely stop the game from dying, right anons...?

>Win and say "Nice job team"
>system thinks I was sarcastic and auto-bans me

Nice game Blizzard

Dumb trump poster.

>Hillary voter hiding in Overwater general

I have 245 credits and for the past 6 loot boxes I didn't get a single duplicate

All I want a an epic Doomfist skin

I'm angry I'm not getting duplicates, what the fuck

>press q to win game
>junkrat ult
Let me ask you a question; Have you ever played junkrat?
Even without the self damage his ult blows ass.

Speaking of bans and such
>talking about the hearthstone player "trump" in hearthstone general
>get banned for 24 hours for /pol/ off-topic

???