/mcg/ - Minecraft General - archives edition

Previous vev: We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dybCYC0C7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=mLpcnihVPoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUUUUUUUUUUURL THE SERBIAN

Man, builds like this make me feel bad for being so shit at being creative.

Need to update an old IP that is no longer in use in the serblist.com, someone help.

comfy page

AQUACULTURE Y/N

No, it's pretty meh and doesn't add that much stuff

Use forestry for breeding autism

OK THANK YOU

Copying and pasting from previous thread

I dunno if a mod like this exists so I'm just going to lay this out right now. Wouldn't a horde mode for minecraft be pretty cool? It'd play pretty much just like vanilla minecraft but every 5 Minecraft days a giant horde spawns, this horde can be pure creepers, zombies, skeletons, or zombies. Or it could be any combination and mixture of those. The mobs will hone in on the player it make their way towards the player no matter where he is. You can not enter the nether or end during a horde. Every 5 days the horde will get bigger and bigger and more dangerous until reaching an eventual cap. Between each 5 day period you will gather resources and try to build up your base and defenses. Once you defeat a horde you will get some kind of award, which i haven't thought of yet. Probably a bunch of xp, some rare treasure, or something else. Once you reach the cap you can choose to have the hordes keep coming or have them stop. I imagine the later hordes will have mobs like withers and charged creepers. And you can have this horde mode be played on any world and on any difficulty you want. You can even play the horde mode on hardcore mode. What do you guys think?

if 1.7.10 get mariculture instead
if meme version then sure it's not like there are any other better fishing mods

>Use forestry for breeding autism
aquaculture isn't mariculture

How do I get An Eerie biome to go away if I've already destroyed the obsidian totem? I don't like it and I'm paranoid that it keeps spreading. I destroyed all the fucky dirt but it keeps coming back and the sky still changes around that area.

silverbloom or whatever the plant that also cleanses taint is called

I like 1.9's combat changes

so........ this is the power............. of 1.12 mods.................. woah...........

>it's a Tema mod

This is lovely.

stop playing microcraft the beast modpacks

Why though?

THE FUCKING POLANDCRAFT SERVER IP IS OUTDATED I NEED TO UPDATE IT ON THE SERBLIST.COM FUCKING ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO THAT, THANK YOU

wtf

Here's another random thing.

any decent 1.11 servers?

i know for a fucking fact that the machine block didnt have that retarded recipe wtf are they doing

i'm yet to understand how people can get themselves to play this
you're literally just playing the same modded game except you have to jump through a thousand more hoops, and those hoops are also set on fire, to actually be able to have fun for a little while before you have to get back to the grind

Actually I don't think it can get anymore random than this.

IS THAT A FUCKING BLOOD ALTAR?
WHY DOES IT HAVE MACHINE PARTS IN ITS RECIPE

Did you try registering?

>conductive redstone
>capacitor bank
>iron plating
>for a blood altar
See, this is how you know that people don't know shit about game design. In what world would that recipe remotely fly?

Not only that, you need to get stone from a different dimension (the DRPG ones or Endstone) to turn into blank slates. As well as Buttania's livingrock.

Yes, there i an old ip that is still there that doen''t allow the new one to replace it.

Actually they put in alot of effort into this pack. It just has linear progression, but has an end goal.

youtube.com/watch?v=dybCYC0C7oM
im dying and if feels blissful... like a dream...
who else wants to dream

>poland

Try making a new account and make a new polandcraft serbslot saying to ignore the old one.

Hey, does anyone have a mega link or anything like that for the most recent pixelmon files, both client and server? Cant find em since they've been taken down from the main site

If the server is in offline mode but is still running, does the serblist recognize it as online? Because this might be the issue here.

Oh here's a good one...

what keeps you playing such a shit pack

I dont really know user Im just guessing why not try it instead?

where exacly do I tell the website to ignore the old server? Is it after i make the new serbslot? Because all I get it error! server is offline.

>they actually put in a tooltip that tells you "grind mana"
Yeah, that would totally motivate me to progress. Surely.

I DONT KNOW ;_;

welp... thanks for your time user, I'll just update the old google doc and hopefully wait until the original owner of the ip adress decides to update it.

Yep, like this one too.

let's talk about that

But I don't think the everlasting guilty pool requires infinity ingots.

anyone else getting stuck here while loading conquest reforged?

Modlist? And how many RAM did you locate for it?

starting simple with conquest reforged, optifine and betterfoliage.
i havent messed with any ram allocation yet, thats probably a good idea; how can i get around to doing that?

>50 mana pools

By then you'll likely have creative shit anyway to make the mana.

Are you using MultiMC, I dont know of any other way other to allocate more RAM other than the one with MultiMC.

no im not, is that ez to use?

My nigger. That has 1.2.5 written all over it.

Yep, and it lets you use multiple instances easily so you can have different modpacks and different versions at the same time.

ill give it a shot, thanks user

For some weird reason MultiMC crashes trying to run vanilla 1.6.4

Reminds me of the hex tiles resource pack.

Can we please make it a rule to ban vanilla retards in these threads? They only shit up it.

1.7.10 babies on suicide watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=mLpcnihVPoU

Ask the guys on charge of MultiMC to fix the bug
>One post away from the devil quints

just a number, bro

If am I not mistaking, you contributed to the shitstorm last thread.

It was a fun shitstorm and if we were to ban someone it should be tranny since he was the cause of the shitstorm anyway.
Do you want to ban Noodlor? Nah fuck you for being gay.

The tranny only posted screenshots on another website. The shitstorm more or less started with the guy who reply to them by more or less telling them to fuck off for playing vanilla. I seriously doubt the tranny was even involved in the actual argument. So the ban should probably have gone to that person who replied. Unless you were that person.

Wait, what did the tranny do?

Noodlor is a faggot anyway.

I-I just told him to keep asking on reddit since here almost no one plays vanilla even if contrarians like to state otherwise and that vanilla was retarded (I later said that the important part was to play for fun even if I think that vanilla is no fun) which was pretty much bant but the other guy got extremely mad and led to the shitstorm, I never meant to make some discussion and Im not the only one that think vanilla is pretty much gay.
>Noodlor is a faggot anyway.
Not really, he is just like in pic related with us and /r/minecraft but he is overall pretty cool

>Easy mode coming next update

Why?

> But user /r/minecraft is the best place for the people retarded enough to play vanilla.
Almost 90% of posters in here play modded and dont give a fuck about such a retarded feature.

Do you not see how this would provoke a shitstorm? Were you also the user who was autistically whining about having no camels in the game too?

that can let you make doors. which is why i want it so badly

I fail to see what would provoke a shitstorm with my post, considering only one person complained and even though I gave some calm and serious answers after that he was still platinum mad . And I wasnt the same as the camel guy either.

>user shills Astral Sorcery a few threads back
>even though it's 1.10+ actually try it out because i'm bored as fuck
>good ingame documentation
>thematically amazing
>pretty aesthetic
>constellations actually render in the night sky once you map them
>however
>the mod rewards you very poorly as long as there's still progression to make
>endgame is pretty much just a slow as fuck tree farm, an alternative enchanting table, passive potion effects, and a skyrim-like talent tree with dubious balance
are we cursed to wander in a thaumcraftless limbo for all eternity if we dare to abandon 1.7.10?

At this point Conquest is the only worthy thing for anything past 1.7.10

>1.7.10 fags

fuck off elucent

ten

Am I getting meme'd on by Custom Ore Generation? I have found about 3 iron ores in ~12 hours. There is no ore at the surface expect for gold, silver, and redstone, but there is coal fucking everywhere.

>3 iron ores in 12 hours
HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING THAT LONG

Isn't 1.6.4 incompatible with java 8 or something?

Did you turn on biome based ores or something?

>not turning up everything so high that stone is rarer than iron

>not playing for 13+ hours just to find Tin

oh yeah dude, sounds fun
imagine the chests full of cobblestone, really the best fun i can have

>he didn't test his configs
I am very disappointed in you

I still have the vanilla "start a new world and take it as it comes mentality." I hate it.

rib

Quiet times

Antarctic biome is pretty comf.

One of the folk I came across on ocean serb. There's a few nomads that live entirely on airships, roaming to a location, unpacking, settling down, then packing back up.

What mod is that furniture from?

It wasn't like it was just 2 anons fighting anyway. There were at least four involved in the incident. The tranny was most likely only screencapping posts and watching everything unfold. I seriously doubt that she was actually making posts despite everyone placing blame on her. If anyone who started the whole thing it was the guy complaining about the camels who was the first response as seen here .

In the others of that one guy on Minichan in response to that thread. Everyone here was a faggot that day.

can someone recommend a modpack? im about to start a server with some friends, we used to play tekkit a ton but it was years ago and idk whats good now

>Thought going to the Erebus would be a good idea
>Thought the bugs would be kind of sexy in a gross way
>Instead they're just gross in a gross way
>Get chills when I hear any of their noises
>Got killed deep inside and I don't want to go back

fuck

>>Thought the bugs would be kind of sexy in a gross way

uh, alright then

I heard you guys don't like vanilla players.

I play vanilla and put new lines between my thoughts.

Say something nice about me.

Elytra is probably the best addition to Minecraft in years

A shame 1.7.10 doesn't have it.