Alright, what's the catch?

Alright, what's the catch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5aCsNs3eYTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The catch is that it's a Mitsubishi Mirage

But it's a brand new car for under 100,000¢

So buy it then, faggot

its a manual commuter car in burgurland, did you expect a higher price?

I can't believe burgertards haggle and bargain for their cars like compete savages. In my country, we pay the msrp, and if we can't afford it, we do without. Fucking lol.

Doug will come to you in your dreams and stick his tongue out as he points out all the quirks and features of your life.

>I can't believe burgertards haggle and bargain for their cars like compete savages. In my country, we pay the msrp, and if we can't afford it, we do without. Fucking lol.
This, fucking burgers and their business skills lol.

I can get a brand new bottle of vodka for under $10, doesn’t mean it’s gonna be good.

>not buying the superior Versa or Spark

We know you're here because you watched the video. You know what the catch is. If the price is worth the drawbacks then buy it

Bad comparison. Expensive vodka is just as vile as cheap vodka. It's not supposed to taste nice.

OP
>I just watched the latest Doug video guys!!!

Its one of his best videos
youtu.be/5aCsNs3eYTE

Shit cars are so much fun to drive and review

You could get this godmachine instead that's basically the same car except smaller with more room inside, a better engine, better gearbox, less body-roll, and suspension that doesn't feel like four pogo sticks. It gets better, because the fact that it's ugly as shit meant that the K11 meme-tax didn't pass over to this generation, ensuring that any used one will be unthrashed and cheap as dirt. It's the king of the sub-compacts.

>Renault era nissan
Meh i mean its ok its not great

>mfw no turbomicra
want

It has just enough Nissan to be fun to drive, and just enough Renault to be undesirable. It's perfect.

fucking burgers being smart. who do they think they are?

>taking part in a trading practise that's mostly used in Indian slums
Very smart.

is it bad its growing on me? I always wanted to turbo one

>the 3 top economies in the world embrace haggling in common business (china, india, america)
>this is seen as a bad thing by lesser countries

it's awful to drive.

just get a used prius.

>the people who made China and India economic powerhouses are the same people who eat dog meat covered in flies and poo in the street
VERY smart.

>the people who made China and India economic powerhouses are the same people who eat dog meat covered in flies and poo in the street
>assumes that the lower class is indicative of the countries overall intelligence

every country has their low class. (America has rednecks, Australia has surfers, the UK has the Irish and the chavs, eastern Europe has Slavs etc.) Its weather or not you can make those low classes work and be smart with money that makes you an economic powerhouse.