Sc2

have you seen me edition

SCOUT FACTS

FACT: scouts cost 275 minerals, 125 gas, 3 supply, and have a build time of 50
FACT: scouts have 150 hit points, 100 shields, and 0 base armor
FACT: scouts deal 8(+1) damage to ground units and 14(+1)(x2) explosive damage to air units
FACT: scouts have only 6.349 air-to-ground DPS but boast a substantial 30.303 air-to-air DPS (4 range for both)
FACT: scouts have 8 units of vision +2 additional units with the apial sensors upgrade
FACT: scouts have a movement speed of 3.72 upgradable to 4.963 with the gravitic thrusters
FACT: apial sensors costs 100 minerals and 100 gas with a 105 research time
FACT: gravitic thrusters costs 200 minerals and 200 gas with a 105 research time

COMPETITIVE SCOUT USAGE

PvP
scouts are extremely effective at killing capital ships such as carriers. so effective in fact that carriers are rarely built in PvP. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvP

PvT
scouts are extremely effective at killing capital ships such as battlecruisers. so effective in fact that battlecruisers are rarely built in PvT. consequently the scout is almost never used in PvT

come on!!!!

placed silver 3 !!!!

fuck

you

janny

suck

my

breaker

fucking

BREAKER

dick

you

fucking!

hey

retard

explain

go

and

sdfkjbsdkjfhbiusfd

munch

I always see these sc2 threads on Veeky Forums, but I never see people talking about Starcraft in it.

on

a

hotpocket

with starcraft remastered on the horizon there is one question on all of our minds and undoubtedly yours as well: how many scouts will you intend on making?

I tend to play Zerg. So the question is how many scourges I intend on making.

pussy

sc2 is bad and nobody likes it

we might discuss bwhd but i wouldn't bet on it

corsair life

I talk about starcraft here sometimes

I like it.

The coop missions. The diversity in multiplayer units.
I only dislike inject larva, mules and chrono boost. It doesn't really add anything to the game.

well if your braindead with no standards that's youre problem dude, keep youre problems to yourself

>9 ips
pathetic. kys starcrumps

sup

it kinda adds a lot of the game

okay ill put you down for "zero"

little shocking frankly, but you do you

fuck, kill, marry

^retard

there have been some sc2 discussion lately
but janny deletes it anyway

herO vs innovation intersting but also a replay

i'm sad today

sad

yes sir

they tried removing the macro mechanics and people hated it

mules are my favorite unit

autoturrets are sorta like the terran broodling when you think about it

Idiot. They cost energy and don't move and aren't melee and are mechanical and don't spawn from dead buildings.

this thread needs to be put out of its misery

yeah thats why i said sorta

why? we are on the verge of a riveting discussion: are autoturrets sorta like broodlings?

broodlings are gay

turrets are hella cool

no, they dont seem similar to me at all frankly