pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13570941
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay

I want to be the one kissing florina while naked ! !

Remember to use good units instead of your favorited

This is disgusting, please remove this objectionable content in accordance with the rules of the Veeky Forums message board.

someone mentioned we had valter's stats anyone got that picture?

oniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-chan!

This is the better imouto

>he fell for the Corrin meme
(Lol

Thanks, doc

I really love Arthur!

Oh I see. But atleast the story and plot acknowledges them and the big bad(s) awklodge them as well. Kriss and the gaiden story feels so disjointed with everything else. I out of the 3 games with MU's I think awakening did it the best.

Oh shit, I missed a thread with a TRS OP. You don't see that every day.
Scrolls give a bonus to growth rates but more importantly they also prevent non-wrath critical hits.
Leaf's stats suck, but his has reliable 1-2 range attacks. If he can manage to double with the light sword he's very useful early on. He does give great buffs.
Dagda is a "jeigan". Not sure what you're trying to say here, both Fin and Dagda are great units and worth using like most jeigans.
You can level up the sword rank of Fin & others but you can also just rely on other units to fight in indoor chapters (not that fatigue is a big factor, you can use Fin everywhere if you want).
Don't waste your time capturing every last item, it feels like a chore if you go overboard. Just capture the useful stuff and anything valuable (e.g. it's easy to steal thunder tomes and they sell for a lot, whereas capturing a unit with a short lance or iron axe isn't always worth it).
Door keys are high priority even if you do use thieves. Buy some.
Fatigue isn't that big of a deal except for staff users if you rely on one staff user for everything. It rarely affects combat units and you get some relaxed chapters where everyone can rest (e.g. ch15). Just keep a couple stamina drinks with you in case you need to deploy a certain unit later on.
Shiva is OK. He doesn't really fill a niche and there are other units that can do what he can do plus more.
Karin is good, but not as a combat unit. She can fight (and distract enemies) in Manster but when mounted her utility mainly comes from her aerial mobility, particularly for carrying units around. But she's not going to kill a lot of stuff unless you grind a lot. Besides, you get a flier with great combat later on.

So I fixed my Julia build from last time since people called it out fir being -Res
Thoughts?

>hone fliers
>hinoka only

Hello darkness my old friend who thought this was a good idea

You get it

thats my wife

Serika

Reminder

>+1 HP level up
is there a worse feeling
that's also the third one-stat up Grey has gotten in a row, guess he'll be chilling with the taurus stone for a while, bye bye lightning sword

Hey friend, long time no see! It's been a whole day! I've heard you're looking for a high HP unit to make sure even Chrom gets that Infantry pulse.

Anyways my main advice for new FE5 players is to try to avoid spoiling yourself. It would be nice if we had a concise guide that provided info on game mechanics and stuff but I suggest that you come up with your own tactics rather than following someone else's. Not only is most FE5 advice inaccurate, a lot of the fun comes from thinking up tactics and while there are some surprises in the maps the game generally gives you enough time and tools to overcome challenges even when playing blind. As for character selection, enemies in FE5 are very weak so just about anyone can be used effectively. If you pick the units you like I'm sure you won't have any problems.

>matching colors with his weapon
That's really cute

I like that doujin where Xander fucks Elise, Sakura and Nyx.

strawpoll.me/13570941

strawpoll.me/13570941

strawpoll.me/13570941

>finished grinding all my units
>everyone is fully SI'd
>finished SP grinding everyone except for Ursula and Xander which I'll do when next months cav quests start up
>all quests are done
>only CC remaining are the ones I'm too much of a shitter to do
>arena score is good and already got defenses
Now what do I do

Man I wish I had a really good tablet to play Heroes on, the game looks really damn good but I'm stuck playing it on my phone with a smaller screen.

Gracias doctor

B skill for this +spd eldigan? QR, SB, other?

Soft Chiki dragon pussy
You can even see it's soft

I have five spare 4* Reinhardts in addition to my current 5* one. What should I do with them?

Old and busted

I hate cucks with a passion, don't get me wrong, but this image is hugely projecting

Is there a such thing as "hard" pussy?

Can't the same thing be said about Yaoifags?

why not Nino/10

You know what to do

>swift sparrow
Why?

Pretty good. I personally use Fury over SS and Reposition over Draw Back, but both are acceptable. Also, if you ever managed to roll a Sonya consider feeding Res Ploy to her.

friendly reminder that the 87/100 rating from the nips was for the uninherited version of summer corrin.

Sexy grown up Elise!

How do you manage to stay sane from nit rolling for so long?

FEHeroes needs its own thread desu

For anyone having trouble with nox/memu/bluestacks, use amiduos. There's a youtube guide out there, but basically just install it, install FEH, open up the game, and once you get to black screen, minimize it, then open it from tray bar. It works with no error codes.

>80/100 Leo
Is his resistance really that big of a deal?

Second Cloud today, will it turn out as good as last one?

one that's not so puffy vulva, like elise's where you can't see any cameltoe in her art

honestly I don't know why that user mentioned it for corrin since hers doesn't have a contour at all in the artwork

SB and QR both work well, but obviously function differently. What role do you want him to fill?

Use bluestacks then.

Her only role is to be a glass cannon for blues. She'll be steamrolled by everything else.

More like how does he manage to stay sane from staying here for so long.

>Summer Olwen already please

I like Hana

>Summer olwen alredy

80/100 is a pretty bad rating for them, that's alm / hinata / draug tier.

this is better

>summer olwen already please
Never gonna happen Cloud

>make a new leveling team this time finally with a dancer
>every map becomes braindead easy
At least give me fucking Reyson if this is the meta you want to force.

Cuz julia is my babygirl Waifu is overused
I figured giving her a boost during player phase could help, plus taking 6 dmg every turn isn't for me

Baby girl or baby bird?

I've rolled a fuck-ton actually, I only have 17 orbs at the moment, I just send home everyone I don't care for or use them for SI. Plus it's not that hard to save up, I did it for like 4 months or so and I'm gonna do so again after the next Tempest is over. You just gotta remember what's waiting once your patience pays off.

I don't want to deal with any root errors constantly and I actually like touching the screen to play rather than using a mouse. I just wish I had a bigger screen

that's so hot

who's the one on the left

>flying bonfire
>valter high horses
>fodder femui
>trash lilina
>green ursula
>Felicia hot

>beter tier need res

Wouldn't it be smarter to make two Reinhardts + dancer and bonus unit for defense wins?

Hector's wife

what's your job

n-no, florina what are you d-doing

Laguz when?

>doot nice waifu

soft~ soft ~

Damn, I feel bad since I wasted my 180 for corrin, now realizing Julia is gonna be on the next herofest

Not in August

>meme Tharja
>Bladetome useful Katarina
Tharjafags btfo

>Valter high horses
Maybe we should do something about it

>Odin actual waifu
Cloud has good tastes

>winning mages team
pic related

Please tell me what strategies you used to beat 11+12 lunatic chain challange. The combination of super bloated stats, short turn limits, retard AI, absurd maps like the one where your team is divided in half over a mountain range and Bruno's fun mountin, the fact that you need to complete all 10 maps with only 3 teams, and Genny in general make me think that I've finally hit my limit.

Her name is Florina

You have the entire month of orbs.

she is cute

But herofest starts the 11th, and id like to roll immediately

Who should I put on a team with my Mae? I want to build around her Owl tome. Do any characters other than owl tomes gain particular benefits from Spur skills?

she is also a cuck

I just got Awakening and are about to play it. Only played the old GBA FE in the past, the one with Lyn and Hector.

What sort of difficulty/setting should I go for a nice challenge? Hard mode classic?

Cherche and Rein and 2 dancers

Not soon enough. They'll have to be a brand-new "class," similar to dragons, and may bring significant changes to the meta. They'd probably want to save something like that for at least next year.

Since it's -res, 99% of the time melee combat, dunno, what would be QR better for?

Valtar is going to be on a High Horse until we get his stats, same as Berkut.

r8 my Valter

People want Micaiah first. Even though it's bullshit because no one actually wants Micaiah herself, they just want her in the game to give it clear to add other Tellius characters to Heroes.

Im replaying awakening again, hard mode classic isn't that hard but it will be okay for a first playthrough.

I want to marry her in Fire Emblem Echoes: Blazes of Elibe

>flying dancers
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ASKING FOR MAN?

I'm just really mad that Sonya is gonna be on this Tempest banner since she was just on one and I used all my orbs there.

By my math I'll have some 130 or so right at the last day of her banner, and then from there(August 26th) to New Years(since the Christmas banner will probably last all month) I'll have around 535 at least. If Sonya wasn't on the Tempest banner I'd be able to have some 660, but oh well, I already know I'm gonna whale big time at the end of the year.

Only thing I have to hope for is Tharja isn't featured on any "Heroes with X" banner or Sonya isn't on one after Tempest. And also I guess the fear of them adding second gens in any future new banners(since there's still about 8 remaining for the rest of the year excluding Christmas) but I highly doubt that'll happen.

yes
might start out pretty rough but will become a breeze very quickly
no matter what difficulty you pick it becomes imbalanced and boring

Soren is a cool guy.

So hone and spur effects stack? And does multiple of the same hone/spur effect stack as well?

oi, fuck off you red haired cunt, that's my fuckin sister mate, up yours you cheeky git

I used her with Lilina on last TT to great success. Spurs aren't really required you can run normal buffs

Lyn's wife

People keep saying the next Hero Fest will be Ike, Ninian, Julia and Genny, but I do not see a source? Is that a meme?

Stop being a impulsive fuck.

Thanks

Also, male or female character?