This is the future you choose

youtu.be/RKCmm4pOziM

jokes on you i store my fobs in a lead box.

Ahhaha what an original youtube comment

you wish you were on my level faggot

R-rude

>he lives in a crime ridden shit hole
>he doesn't have insurance with full coverage

even better
>he drives a nice car and does not lock it in his CLEARLY PRESENT GARAGE in said crime ridden shit hole

thats his wife's spot

>letting your wife drive

its like you have no respect for the safety of other motorists

good thing i store my car in my garage

if you lease or finance a new car, you cant get super low-end insurance.

at least, in ontario thats how it goes.

Insurance isn't a magic catch all fabulous safety net.
Your rates will raise and you will pay back that car 10 fold over your lifetime.
Insurance is a last resort.

So you're saying the owner of that car is just going to eat the 70k+ that the merc cost because "muh rates"?

>Pay $70k now
>Pay $200k later
It's your choice.

Theft is theft, it doesn't matter if you're insured it's a life changing shitty thing that you're going to have to pay for.

Don't be that guy. This leads to old ladies having no idea how to pump gas or do any basic maintenance because their husband is dead or sick.

Delusion: the post

Is this merica?

Why not just go out there with a big fuckin rifle and shoot em. Put down a tarp in the car's boot and dump the bodies up the forestry there.

It's what I'd do. Cops are useless. Aint got time for all that legal bullshit.

After cruising here for a while, a lot of americans are paying 300-500/6 months for insurance which is 600-1k per year. You think their rates are going to fucking sky rocket to 10k/year and people are reasonably going to pay that for 20 years?

Sure, you dont go through insurance for a small fender bender due to the potential for rate increase. If your car is written off or stolen, thats when you go to the insurance and say "gimme gimme gimme", provided you're driving something more expensive than a 3k civic.

>wat is bus

>West Midlands Police
>Is this merica

Retard tripfag.

I didnt watch the video. I cant afford to. Im down on my internet. I only get 3GB a month.

Aus?

Yeap. Can expect nbn to rollout here around 2020.

Could be dead by then.

retarded

i expect nothing less from a canadian

hey man, i dont make the rules.

Tried to buy a 2 year old civic SI and i talked to the guy about insurance. He said since the car was financed he couldnt get liability only insurance, had to get high deductible collision and comprehensive tacked onto his insurance.

A good coverage is beneficial EXACTLY for the 3k Civic types when they get into an accident with a Benz and get called up on 1650€ ultralaser headlight replacement.

Full coverage is typically $200-$300/mo in America.
And if you make a big claim it can easily rise to $500-$600/mo. And if you try switching insurance companies after a claim prepare your anus. They'll as 10 to 20% more than your current rate because you're a jumpy flake who won't pay for his mistakes.

Insurance is a business.
They need to take in more than they pay out, if you're a liability they squeeze you dry.

its the same in the US

if you finance a car or lease you are required to have full coverage

It's the same in all the developed world you inbred moron

it's a c300 sedan, those only go for $40k

Niggers stealing your car seems like last resort to me. You're supposed to call the police and insurance to tell them what happened.
If you actually have good insurance, you should if you have a modern car, then the insurance company will even give you a rental car
If you've had a clean record and your car gets stolen at no fault of your own your rates really wouldn't go up. Insurance companies will get their money from retarded rice kiddies to crash Integras into ditches and pay $800 a month for liability only

>not wanting to inbreed
enjoy niggers literally stealing your DNA

This

>german engineering

>(((insurance)))
>Implying you don't put in more than you'll ever get out

They don't make billions in profits by giving away money mate.....

Even if that were true, 70k now is worth more than 200k at the end of my life (which is likely 50-70 years away). Learn net present value.

>your deluded view on how insurance works