Motorcycle cestus

Which motorcycle gauntlets are best for destroying cager mirrors?
Also discuss cage destroyer technique.

Icon Timax was built for the job

>destroying private property
Why are bikefags so african?

how does the rider not fall off ?
mirrors must be priddy weak

you have to hit the mirror precisely from above. That way it doesn't fold and you inflict maximum damage.

full metals

Smashing mirrors off is retarded.

Grow the fuck up.

t. lane hogger.

Technique is more important than gear. You have to go THROUGH the mirror; short sharp movement with a snap to it.

Doing several multi-continent motorcycle tours, I’ve lost count of the car mirrors I’ve taken off and the panels I’ve scratched. If I have 1” clearance I’ll go for it, and if I have -1” in stuck traffic I’ll still try and see what breaks.

I’ll say I’m not trying to break anything, I’m just trying to squeeze by. I shouldn’t be penalized waiting in traffic with your fat ass. I go through lots of mirrors myself but thankfully for a motorbike they’re like a dollar each at a recycler.

*opens door*

heh nothin personnel squid

>he rides a bike

threads like this teach work as a bad example and remind you not to behave like the retards itt while driving a bike

thanks guys

On trips to wacky countries I ride tough-as-nails Japanese dirt bike that will happily take off your door (since they’re made to do 50’ jumps onto rocks all day). Maybe I need to buy a new $50 rim; you’ll need to spend $700 on a new door. Try me.

You wouldn't do that.

Not least because you know that, with modern gear, a biker will survive that, get back up, and beat you to death with that door.

t. nigger

wear all the padding you want, i'll swerve into that sybian of yours and take you down, all the padding in the world won't help you when i get my hands on you

*disregards your need for medical assistance after crashing into my 300kg door*

heh nothin personnel, squid
oh boy we have a badass here

Someone post the little faggot biker getting his ass beat by an old man while he screams for help.

>he doesn't have a sidearm in his vehicle

i'd pull your bike and plate from my dashcam then catch up to you are run the fuck over pussy mirror tagging cunt

>cager
>destroying cager mirrors
How's your first season going there, newbike?

I’ve crashed so many times on a motorbike, and wearing gear I’ve always been fine apart from bruises. Maybe I’ve been particularly lucky, but it’s probably made me reckless. I’m mindful of going off cliffs and under tires, but don’t stress about lowing-speed in-traffic stuff. Unlike cars bikes are cheap and easy to fix (gear is actually more expensive if you’re tearing it up).

my 2017 civic has enough space for a shotgun in the cup holders between the front seats

not even joking. and I'm a serb so you know it's there :3
*runs you over for good measure*

heh nothin personnel, squid

Where is it that motorcyclists actually do this? Seems like you’d be quickly caught on a dash cam.

>he drives a car

You don't see it often because these types of people end up killing themselves one way or another.

probably USA. just don't understand why OP is so butthurt tho, but american bikers always have some kind of inferiority complex towards everyone else on the road in my experience

that's the biker that got ran over, car driver came out without a scratch

I hope your death is quick but painful.

You can REALLY destroy a cage by mangling your corpse through its suspension. Really gums it up big time.

Riding a motorbike in North America is pretty spooky since you feel absolutely invisible, even on a big noisy bike. It’s like people don’t see anything that isn’t another giant SUV/crossover. Many times I’ve wanted to drag a driver out of their RX350 and beat them to death for not signalling and and merging into me (as a motorcyclist) because they couldn’t even be bother to check their mirror (apparently their ‘collision avoidance’ didn’t detect me so I don’t exist).

Riding a motorbike where bikes are common is a totally different experience: car drivers actually seem cognizant of the fact they’re piloting a multi-thousand-pound death-machine with shit visibility, and act accordingly.

going head first through the grill and into the engine is a good way to ruin it too
well don't lump is in with your baby boomers and retarded gen zeds and come to our countries to start shit

I’ve seen lots of traffic gore videos, but this maybe is the most disturbing since it seems to pedestrian until he goes under the wheels at low speed. Fuck. Even wearing the reflective gear.

Why aren’t truck skirts a required thing?

Imagine being so stupid that you KNOW there's a giant truck next to you and you still ride in the side of the lane closest to it AND lean toward it while choosing a foot to put down while driving too fast in heavy traffic.

Laws against lane-splitting are potentially to blame. He shouldn’t even be trying to stop behind that car in that traffic, his front wheel should be directed between the lanes (except that’d probably be illegal where he was, because motorcycles are supposed to pretend to be cars when of course they aren’t).

He was prepared to go between the giant truck and the stopped traffic. He has no survival instinct whatsoever.

...to clarify, if he was was thinking like a bike but not a car (and so came to a stop with his front toward the space between vehicles for an escape route), at worst his front wheel would have gone under the semi when he under-braked, not him.

Darwin award. Maybe if he was paying attention and didnt tap the car infront of him before falling on his side and having his helmet tested against the wheels of a 40,000lb truck he wouldnt be dead and mocked until the end of time on the internet. He could have either stopped like he should have or swerved to avoid the low speed crash. If you have shit reaction time and poor spacial awareness, maybe bikes just arent for you.

He clearly wasn’t, he was trying to stop behind the car when he should have gone between. The ‘problem’ is that’s get him ticketed for ‘stunting’ or the like in many first-world countries, when it’s the safe thing to do.

Because only extremely retarded people manage to do this. Do you seriously want the human equivalent of a fucking cattle grid fitted to every truck on the road? Maybe you should pitch this idea to the Chinese government when they need more soldiers for WWIII, it seems to happen there much often.

Keep telling yourself that cager

Lol no. Get real faggot. If a cop was right up his ass and saw that happened they would obviously understand the context of the situation and not care. If the biker decided to go between and then keep carrying on his merry way like that then yeah, the cop would not like that. But swerving to avoid a traffic accident (and DEATH)? No cop would hold that against him.

The law didnt kill him. His poor judgement skills did.

Did they die?

I used to be a bicycle tourer and commuter in North America, and my greatest fear was a big semi turning across me and dragging me under at a light. At the time (this is like a decade ago) I recall that bicycle activists were trying to make truck side skirts a requirement as they were in Europe (iirc), since it goes a huge way toward preventing that. I can’t remember what the argument was against except that it maybe takes 2 minutes longer to change a truck tire with them fitted.

What if someone had a dashcam
And knew how to find people
But is too much of a pussy to call the cops
Then began watching internet activity of the mirror smasher
And now its kinda just entertainment watching somones life.

How would you feel about that?

>all of these tryhard scooter larpers
adorable

But in ALL CASES regardless of whether it’s raining or whatever it’s safer for the motorcyclist (or bicyclist) to be between the vehicles, since there’s the ever-present danger of inattentive drivers not seeing you and crushing you from behind. It’s all the worse at stops/lights, where in many places you will be ticketed for doing what is absolutely the safest not to mention most effected thing (from a traffic flow POV) which is to ride between stuck traffic to the front (also notable even the shittiest bike accelerates from a light faster than 99% of cars)

this

bikefaggs are dumb

It never happened to me, but if it happens I will make it clear to this fucking biker that two wheels is less than four.

bikers aside, it wouldn't be such a bad idea when they're in built up areas with kids running around

>riding in someone's blind spot, which is a massive area these days
>thinking "collision avoidance" is to blame when it's 99.999% because they're on their phone
>not wearing hi-viz
>not revving the piss out of your bike constantly when you're forced into someone's blind spot

i really like it when they're being followed by their pal recording the entire thing and you can see their plate

realy mages u thing

I do wear all high viz, although loud pipes are a meme since cars are so sound-deadened these days, I’d rather preserve my own hearing/awareness with a quiet bike. Bright high/tall at least feels a lot safer which is why I prefer dirt bikes/dual sports/tourers to cruisers.

Hopefully it won’t be long until all vehicles are fitted with transponders, and all cars with sctive avoidance, suck that cars couldn’t hit you if they wanted to (the autopilot would take over).

I have a motorcycle and it's retarded.

How is someone supposed to use their mirrors if you smash one off.

It's juvenile behaviour and you're bringing down the whole community.

>community
We’re not in a secret club you faggot.

i wonder if anyone has followed these fucking bikeshits and whiped them the fuck out?
lol

He didn't stop in time to not hit the car. That's what killed him. Otherwise, plenty of road to the left of the car.

As my dad taught me, ALWAYS make sure you know your escape route from a situation.

And, of course, as I learned as a cyclist, you check clearance before proceeding, or you will hit the car.

The worst motorcyclists/bicyclists are those who think like a car. You need to me more in the mindset of a pedestrian; always have a way to get out of the way because you’re toast in any collision even low-speed.

Sooooo many motorcyclists end up rear ending the vehicle in front at relatively low speed, when they could have easily just swerved around. I’ve never taken one of those motorcycle training courses but I think this is what they try to drill into people: just go around stuff, don’t feel as stuck in your lane as you do on 4 wheels.

>The worst motorcyclists/bicyclists are those who think like a car. You need to me more in the mindset of a pedestrian; always have a way to get out of the way because you’re toast in any collision even low-speed.
This

the fuck is their problem?

Just use your bare hand so I can just watch your dumbass bleed with mirror glass shards in your hand.

Well they weren't using the mirror anyway. That's kinda the point.
>inb4 someone accuses me of mirror smashing
Never done it, don't plan to. Would much rather beat the person up rather than their vehicle.

Not something I’ve done, but I get the cosmic karmic justice of smashing the mirrors of someone who clearly isn’t using their mirrors. An even clearer case would be smashing the turn signals of someone not using them.

i hope some someone will pin you and your pos honda/yamaha to fucking concrete road barrier and drive for 2000 feet before noticing any noise

Motorcycles are the niggers of vehicles.

>I’ve never taken one of those motorcycle training courses
It shows. Trust me, it shows.
> but
But you think you can pass judgement anyway?

Man get the fuck up and walk that shit off.

>a biker will survive that, get back up, and beat you to death with that door
Oh god, my sides.
You'll just piss your pants while some old fuck knocks you out with your Schwinn.

>not giving someone a mirror adjustment when they merge into you

Cucked much brah?

>Would much rather beat the person up
and I'd rather fuck bella thorne

This vid made my day.

>be me
>have 2009 Yamaha motorbike
>approach fag with lifted SUV
>smash his fucking mirror for driving such atrocity
>speed off

NO REGRETS

Are you really suggesting that someone who has ridden motorcycles nearly every day for a decade on 5 continents would benefit from a beginners motorcycle safety course?

Yes, actually. And you have no argument because you've never been on one.