Lexus LC500 - the best grand tourer ever

if you read through the lines of any serious reviewer, besides the usual of calling the interior perfect etc etc superior material quality, perfect execution, incredible colour palette, perfect seating position, superior visibility and above market standards build quality, one of the most comfortable suspensions ever but without floatiness, capable but comfiness tuned engine with superb growl when requested and otherwise perfectly quiet, you can easily realize that what they are trying to tell you is that the lc500 is the best grand tourer ever

the only reason why nobody has outright stated it is because some exec at aston or porsche might get butthurt and write an angry letter. and at the end of the day the lexus wont fall apart or catch on fire or shatter it's internals during hard acceleration like a german or british car will.

also motor trend says it's the only car on the planet that can compete in looks with a db9. so you got BTFO hard. again. Veeky Forums. tell me though why the grim bus riding attitude?

The DB11 is twice the price and doesnt even have its own Aston engine. It's sourced from Mercedes, as well as the switchgear and infotainment. The Aston is essentially a Mercedes SL with new bodywork for 50% more monies. Preposterous.

>motor trend says it's the only car on the planet that can compete in looks with a db9.
KEK. Thanks for reminding me why I don't care about their opinions and never will.
>DB11 is twice the price and doesnt even have its own Aston engine. It's sourced from Mercedes, as well as the switchgear and infotainment. The Aston is essentially a Mercedes SL with new bodywork
Awesome. Brits focusing on what they're good at while addressing the areas their complete garbage at through outsourcing. This literally might be the greatest Aston ever made.

>my opinion as a busrider is more relevant than that of people who test supercars on a daily basis

ha! everyone agrees the lc500 looks great except you and your fellow bus riders

that Aston is HARD to look at. Must suck when asians outdo you in the only thing your company was ever good at.

true but they shouldn't feel shame. the db9 was the best looking car for years and nobody could come close until lexus did the lc500

The greatest Aston ever. Not as good as the second-greatest Lexus ever.

I like how you think friend. but how do you compete with the best and second best cars ever made anyway?

>except you and your fellow bus riders
Veeky Forums has always hated the Lexus. That's because it's a horrible design shared by the entirety of your gook designed product range.

Why are you even wasting time shilling a luxury GT here anyway? Guys in my age range are rare/don't give a shit about image brands and younger guys don't have the cash to buy anything in Lexus' lineup sans the badge engineered last gen Prius.

>posting this car in anything but black
shame on you all

there are plenty of people here with taste who love the lexus they just aren't as vocal as you bus riding fags

or maybe you're a traumatized kraut because no car you ever make will be reliable like a lexus
it looks great in anything

You don't. You rely on "muh heritage" as your only attribute, even though you borrowed your engine and all your interior buttons from a C180 diesel.

100,000 DORRA GAIJIN!

What makes them so much better than the RC?

Nothing. Both great cars.

>Brits focusing on what they're good at

Overpricing their cars by riding on past glory of the badge.

dunno, looks a bit like a fat brz, we'll see how it ages

Lexus meant serious business when they crafted the LFA. They really hit their stride

since they made the LFA (which happens to be the best sports car ever made), lexus have made the best land barge ever made and now the best gran tourer ever made.

What exactly kind of black magic did they invoke? and how THE FUCck do we stop them fellow mercedes shills?

>the only reason why nobody has outright stated it is because some exec at aston or porsche might get butthurt and write an angry letter.
>also motor trend says it's the only car on the planet that can compete in looks with a db9

That explains why the MT journo that said that no longer works for Motor Trend immediately after their LC 500 video was uploaded.

6 months later MT uploads a DB11 vs LC 500 video (with their old presenter conspicuously replaced) saying that they are going to the price difference and declare the Aston the winner. Coincidence?

>weigh's 2 tonnes
>slow 0-60 in 4.x seconds
>only 400rwhp stock tune
I mean its a very good grand tourer, sounds and looks AMAZING but lacks where it actualyl counts weigh's over 4400 pounds with driver and fluids

And he gets pissy on instagram about it too.

>Lexus meant serious business when they crafted the LFA
I'd say that it started with the IS F back in the 2000s. Everybody said the V8 was awesome, but the handling made it a turd on wheels. A few years later, Lexus reworked the handling and the 2011 IS F proved to be just as fast around the track as the M3 at the time.

>What makes them so much better than the RC?

More dynamic tech like the 10sp transmission, active rear steering, and active aero. The LC also arguably looks better inside and out.

Wait, what? Lieberman was sacked? Thank goodness. That guy was a pure sack of shit.

No, Liebermann forced out the spic.

>grand tourer
>caring about numbers
Look at this benchracer and laugh

You mean just like VW does with audi and most faggots at Veeky Forums call anyone that says this mad?

Most people on Veeky Forums rightfully call Audis unreliable junk

Lieberman is a literal fuckin jew.

That piece of shit, I kid you not, less than two years ago was a fucking water boy, I'm fucking not kidding, at Motortrend.

That fucking piece of shit is a true weasel with the charm of a fucking cobblestone.

He forced Carlos Lago out, he forced Camisa out, the chick that had the crash outright refuses to work with him, Finnegan clearly despises him. How the fuck can that fat slob still keep the position.

Because he has personality.

fairly sure audis are the most shat upon brand on Veeky Forums and they're struggling to keep afloat in US market because only euros are stupid enough to buy them

>car literally costs 100k in "numbers"
>DURRR BUT NUMBERS SUDDENLY DONT MATTER

400hp and 2 tonnes does not a quick car make even for a "Grand tourer"

Yeah especially to VAGhaters.

>different cars styles are good at different things
And it's already faster than the Aston Martin that costs twice as much as it

If by personality you call being a beta numale, sure.

And? I love the car i am just stating facts

>its slow
>expensive
its sort of like a coach builder tier rolls but its a lexus

I don't like the thunder-thighs froggy rear end. Makes it look like it would be cramped inside.

>LFA is best sports car
>not the Mclaren F1
Nice try shill

Sometimes i can turn my brain off.

Jason Cammisa was always based

Did they ever do a new show? I miss them ;(

He says outrageous things and is stubborn in his opinions. He gets views. Its the same with Clarkson.

Not everyone can be Chris Harris.

>He says outrageous things and is stubborn in his opinions.

too bad he sometimes says shit and tries to do humor with insults

some people can pull it off

a fat neckbeard beta numale jew can't

i wonder what kind of dirt he has on the execs

>Not everyone can be Chris Harris.
>Neutral, inoffensive, knowledgeable but ultimately boring, kind of like a offbrand hamster + captain slow
He needs someone else to bounce off

Sadly the new motor trend hosts for ignition are head 2 head are... shit

They tried to slot Randy Probst into the hosting gig, but that failed miserably too. Go and watch that Audi R8 V10 v. Porsche Turbo Head 2 Head and try to get through it without cringeing.

Randy is such an old man.

>I don't like the thunder-thighs froggy rear end.
>Makes it look like it would be cramped inside.

A-are we, uh... are still talking about Lieberman?

thats genuinely a face that i would punch just it begs to be punched