/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clearing it will reward the players with their choice of "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.
>Choices of the CEs also depend on the "Clear" status for each Singularity.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.
>Swimsuit versions for Nitocris, Nobunaga and Saber Alter have been revealed for the next Summer event

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHBpmqdRg0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHERLOCK GACHA SOON?

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

10.0 thread.

Wonfes Saved

A cutie

BASED ALTER

Yes.
I can feel it in my bones.

Nobu thread

>Nitocris is literally only getting attention because of Chaldea Radio
I mean I'm happy but it's strange

Reminder that the company behind these cars is trying to create sentient ai holograms that will replace all human life on this planet with Saberfaces.

alive game, alive general

Fuck yes
>still no scale

I hate that that artist draws all of his girls with the same proportions and Altera. It just looks weird on everyone else.

Nice

I'm a hue and I'm a Nitofag

How the fuck is anyone supposed to beat this Saber Alter fight without Merlin

Get hype, my friend.

When did the Radio start? I remember that she was starting to get popular around Halloween 2016

So let's have a talk while the real news isn't here shall we? /a/migos i know you're here

What are you watching this season? Anime or series, whatever.

How old is Minami >?

NEXT
11:00~11:35 Fate/EXTRA Joint Recital. The live recital won't be streamed.
12:00~13:10 FGO 2nd Anniversary. Big news here.
13:50~14:25 Apocrypha Radio Day 2. The live recital won't be streamed.
15:05~15:40 Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya stage.

Pre order for Dantes when?

Special back in December, officially started the first week of January.

Yumitoria + Jannu + Mashu

>watching anime while it airs
Fucking plebeians

PriPri. It's AOTS.

Hunger Games?

S O O N
O
O
N

If an actual game developer had made this game, instead of a bunch typical greedy Jap morons, the following improvements could have easily been made:

1) all Berzerkers should have BBBAQ decks and Buster type damage dealing NP's because they're meant to just be FUCKING DAMAGE BEATSTICKS AND NOTHING ELSE.
2) all Assassins should have BAQQQ decks and Quick type NP's because all they're meant to do is FUCKING MAKE CRIT STARS AND NOTHING ELSE.
3) all Casters and Rulers should have Arts type support NP's because that's ABSOLUTELY ALL THEY'RE MOTHERFUCKING GOOD FOR.
4) the Overcharge system should be removed because it's fucking retarded to make all NP effects except damage count on going over 100% WHEN NOBODY WAITS FOR THE BAR TO FILL TO 200 MUCH LESS 300%.
5) any Servants who don't fit their classes should be re-classified (ex. Shittingale should be Ruler instead of A MOTHERFUCKING SUPPORT BERZERKER WHICH DOESN'T MAKE A MOTHERFUCKING LICK OF SENSE)
6) we should get two Assist slots below the Mystic Code skills, so we can slot Casters/Rulers/Mash skills and NP in any combination and not have to put them on the field, where their weak attacks mess up your damage dealers' brave chains.
7) one grail should take ascend any Servant's max level to level 100 immediately.
8) you should be able to directly buy the servant you want for 40 quartz (slightly more than a 10-roll) because that would ensure people would whale, even for a bit.
9) drop rates should be tripled so you can get all the materials you need to max out EVERY MOTHERFUCKING SERVANT YOU HAVE because FUCK WAIFUFAGS AND DELIGHTJEWS SHILLS EFFICIENCYFAG 4 LIFE

Only Kakegurui because of Hayamin.

I don't have Jeanne or Archer Arturia though

Fate/Apocrypha
It's shit
Pls suggest anime to watch while I take break watching Initial D

POST FIGURES/ANNOUNCEMENTS.

An hour and a few minutes left before the big event, what are you doing to pass the time /fgog/?

I'm reading the PE fandisc

Best OP

There's a maint going on?

Reminder that it is ok to use 1 SQ in Saber Alter battle because you're basically getting 3 SQ by beating it.

Minami is loved

You can easily beat it with Jeanne and Mashu.

Why? There's plenty of stuff to talk about. Go pillage Twitter for pics or something.

I want to pat my daughter

The hair and face looks like shit

>Fate/Grand Order next orders announced
>each remaining order will be adapted by different studio

In an hour.

LIZ THREAD

>Nightingale being a Berserker doesn't make sense
>but her being a Ruler does
wew

Sherlock has the ugliest design in type moon history, honestly what a piece of shit. Moriarty's way better.

Precure

boku no pico

playing sinoalice.

Is this general just an excuse to play Hunger Games all the time? Fuck off.

Nice taste my huefriend

TAKYON

BeY
Hell Girl
Aho Girl
Tsuredure Children
Hajimete no Gyaru
BnHA
Apoc because I hate myself
Kakegurui
PriPri
Sakura Quest

I think that's most of the watchable shows this season+my fetish and Fateshit

>anti support Berserker STILL shitposting

>SHAFT animates Camelot

Actually it's fun.

>DEEN gets Solomon

For airing shows just Apo and Jigoku Shoujo.

Super Affection>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Disillusion=>This Illusion>Another Heaven>>>>CCC opening>To the Beginning>>>Everything else

Playing GOTY

Good

PriPri, Apo, Youkoso Jitsuryoku, Made in Abyss, Touken Ranbu and Ballroom. In addition to some leftovers, BnHA, Re;Creators and Bahamut.

EMIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Kakegurui.
>started reading
>anime starts
I got lucky.

I really hope they have good poses. Alter's quality is always top notch but sometimes they get lazy with poses.

Medusa looks far FAR worse, Gil also has 2 scales made by good companies coming while she has nothing

>tfw no gold Nobu

How much do you love Nitocris?

For now, just Apo and Nobunaga no Shinobi

The bilibili stream is showing extella shit, but on another stream, a private one from the actual venue, I am hearing something like a stage play?

Wagamama High Spec, PE can wait

FUCK OFF BACK TO /a/ YOU PIECE OF SHIT

The beginning and the end. Pottery.

Clearing Grimclaw

DEEN isn't THAT bad. They definitely fucked up both their Fate adaptations but that wasn't their best work either.

>Super Affection
The memes, Jack.

BnHA, Kakegurui and Ballroom.

>Santa Alter got a scale
>Nobu didn't

fucking bullshit

The headtilt could work hilarious as a setup for Ozzy's head falling off.

Good taste my bug friend

Kaiji.

wake up sheeple

Tiamat fun

so what can we expect from the Extra last encore PV? Hakuno or Hakunon or both?

They didn't fuck up the original anime. It was better than UBW.

Quickly fgog, should i use all my ap before the anniversary maintenance, or should i save it if they announce something?

I was indifferent ever since I got her and Ozzy rolling for Saber Lancelot (who I still don't have), but seeing her VA try so hard makes me think she should be the face of FGO instead of Takashit

>rolled Nitocris
>never use her because I have Lime and Helena who are far better
Should I try her out? Minami a cute

>Alter
It's over, fujos have won

The bilibili is showing whatever the guy in charge of the restream wants to show until the real stream starts.

Apoc
Made in Abyss
Kakegurui

youtube.com/watch?v=OHBpmqdRg0Q

If they don't go to SIGGRAPH it's not worth looking at.

Punished Red Man I hope.

>no one is watching Batman: The High School Years