>6 won 1 lost so far
>salty piece of shit on my team leaves in the first two minutes
>we won anyway
i'm shocked
this was the best gibraltar i ever played

>stuck in ranked
>watch guides and Twitch in hopes to get better
>all the advices for everything are "you just have to feel it"

This is fucking "How to get a GF 101" all fucking over again.
>be good looking, be confident, make her laugh
Okay, how do I confident?
>idk, you just have to feel it

How to be good at OW:
>be good at aiming, positioning and managing your cooldowns
Okay, how should I position myself?
>idk, you just have to feel it

What the fuck kind of shit is this?
Can I get STEP BY STEP how to be good at aiming and positioning? Not fucking "just practice dooode ill come lol".
It's not coming.
>where to look
>how to track
>where to keep aim at (head, neck, near the head)
>how to practice (no fucking ana bots, I've got 70% acc as cowboy, shit is useless vs real people)
>what the fuck to do is enemy ADADADADAD
>Do I charge my ult on tanks / break barriers / go straight for supports as flanker

>when to use ults and who target
>where to be as flanker
>where to be as supp
>where to be as dps
>where to be as tank
>how to know is now is a good time to initiate

All the guides are saying either obvious shit like "try to aim at the head" or some useless shit like
>uuugh so you are going to the practice range and, uh, you see those two bots? yeah, so you, like, shoot them at the head, and, like, flick, and this helped me a lot, pls sub to my channel for more guides

dude, it will come, just play the game lol

use aimbooster.com/ before every game, this has really improved my win rate

find the perfect mouse sensitivity for your style, and yes faggot this takes time and practice

also, get your god damn elbow off the table. your aiming speed and precision skyrockets if you can use your whole arm. you have to really lower your mouse sensitivity though, and have lots of space on your desk

What if I don't have a lot of space?

>competitive buddy can't play tonight
>join qp
>team insta-locks Hanzo/Widow/Genji/McCree/Doomfist in a picosecond
Nevermind then

Dead game dead general.

RIP in pieces

what will the last one be?

draw

Overwatch's community is fucking weird.

>Playing 1v1
>This guy keeps saying stuff in chat like gr and gg
>Don't say anything
>End up losing
>He says "Enjoy your report and ban."
>I ask him "What the fuck would I be banned for?"
>His response "Not talking :)"
>Tell him that that's not a legitimate way to be banned
>He says "fuck u" and leaves
What is with some people on this game?

Reminder that the paranoia of automated report systems is unwarranted and unsubstantiated.

Is Psyren a meme or is she real

It looks and sounds like someone's Mary Sue OC but it's Blizzard, so who knows.

>another brown female

Obviously real.

Jamison Fawkes!

Any tips on how to win games as sombra?

Post more mexican QT

Keep your eye on your translocator, time your hacks properly, don't hack just random enemies, take note of the health pack spots that are used the most

Will Overwatch have the staying power of tf2 or CSGO, or will the playerbase continue to dwindle?

I won't believe it until I see a 3D render
the 2D art looks too jank to be legit

It won't have the e-sports side of a CSGO and I don't really think the community component is as strong as TF2's but it's a Blizzard game so it really won't die. Would be interesting to see a concurrent player count from Blizzard.

How do I practice heroes like Genji and Tracer? Get in quick play and hope I have a decent lineup or play them in comp and hope I don't throw?

>RoadHog Damage cap is 150 with every single pellet
>Falloff damage starts are 4 FUCKING METERS, meaning any enemy more than 4 meters will not take the full blunt of the new lower cap
>8 meters away that damage cap is 100 damage (assuming all pellets are hitting on a large enough hitbox
>This falloff carries over to his alt-fire, meaning that outside of point from the explosion, it will never more than 149 damage

Its a real fucking shame when you can be 10 meters from a sombra, and your shots only do 40 damage because of falloff and the horrible spread missing most of the shot on small hitboxes.

Nerfing Hog's damage hits him 3-fold more than anyone else, even with the increase fire rate. He can't get a reliable pick on any hero except tracer point blank (and you have to press your gun against her womb), he can't probably deal enough damage to get picks on even defenseless tanks, and his damage is curbstompped by anyone with armor.

You can't even kill a rein but just putting your gun against his back and rapid firing because the armor brings that maximum damage cap down to 75! So all 5 shots would only do 475 damage. And then on top Hog's now a healing post for reapers, who heals 50HP a second firing against him, and can't even put a dent into Orisa with fortify (damage cap is only 37 per shot)

So given that Hog only does 10 more damage per shot as reaper, has a much higher falloff and spread, a slower fire rate, a long reload time, and a smaller clip size, I have to ask how Blizzard thought that this was a nerf and not a funeral.

They literally make Reaper better in every way and made roadhog lose 1v1's with Tracers, sombras, and Symmetra's because of his new weakness. And made him unable to probably even put dents in tanks anymore.

Guys reddit is still down....

if i don't dps i feel it's a lottery whether or not i win or lose

how the fuck do i win with tanks

i feel like i can't carry unless i'm playing dva since she's easy as shit

She seems legit but the art looks too shit to be real, I'd wait for a render.

Who's Psyren?

The new "leak".

Try Winston.

When playing Winston try reloading when you're using Jump Pack. If you're dueling someone aim up and jump, try to land on them and inmediatly melee them, that should give you around 70 free damage.

Also don't forget you can't kill someone being healed by a Mercy since her heals per second are equal to your Tesla Canon's dps.

That looks awful. At least that fake Hammond had some work put on him. This is just DeviantArt OW OC nonsense.

The bio is pretty obvious fanwank material too.

the next character will be mercy and doomfist's child

If the next character is not a healer and they don't move their ass to push them out in the next 3 months rather than 4+3 weeks of PTR I think I'm done.

>Comp, Diamond
>Pick Mercy for fun
>Enemy Winston dives me
>Team Mccree and Soldier who I'm healing can't kil him or at least make him retreat

>another brown woman
if this is real i swear to god

>Leading expert on energy technology
Yeah, it's fan made.
>Just Chaotic good Sombra
Weak

If that's true then how come not a single chess professional has a 50% winrate. There is no league where the players have an even winrate, it doesn't happen because there is no such thing in this world as an equal skill match up. It doesn't happen in sports either. It is purely a videogame construct and it functions a bit the same way that drugs do actually, to keep you addicted to playing.
Basically, the formula is to entice a player with win streaks, and we know they do this because one of the devs even said in the forums that the reason placement matches place you lower than your previous season is so that they can inflate your sr gains and give you 'feelgood' winstreaks.
So they do that, then they take it away with a forced loss streak to frustrate you. And you'll think "this isn't right, I have to win it back" and you'll keep playing for them and (hopefully) buying boxes

The game needs battle themes during the matches.The quick little tunes at the beginning and end are nice but there needs to be a continuous theme for each stage as well. Doesn't have to be loud, just be audible as the background sound it would be.

Imagine doing the Hollywood map while something like this plays.

youtube.com/watch?v=edfWix8GA0Q

>moved from ps4 to pc half a year ago but not play much because i was on deployment
>had brother buy boxes so i wouldnt miss any skins
>play 1v1
>lose one win one lose one win one
>accused of being a smurf
>im not even good
>we both pick tracer for two rounds
>i win both and he rage quits
and that was how i made it to level 40

A Wild Tracey Appeared!

Meme, the design is too similar to Symmetra, their silhouettes are too similar.

i feel like the devs have no fucking clue what they were doing when they balanced him. it's like they just wanted to churn something out to please the fanbase and actually put in effort to balance him quietly in the background.

>enjoy the game itself
>getting burnt out because literally every single game is just retard wrangling at this point
>one tricks everywhere
>premades on dank memer 14 year olds
>leavers becoming more common
I want to keep liking this game but it's just become such a chore. Is there any way past this or should I just quit?

What is everyone's prime game time? for me it's 11-4AM
I just...can't get good games during the day, I don't know why

Quick Play.

If you ever get tilted in comp. Play Quick Play. That's what it's there for.

Quick Play is where the fun comps come out.

mystery heroes bb

real talk though, whats the stardard "goood enough at the game" rank?

sick of people keeping on saying [my current rank or the one below me] is the REAL standard

This. It's the most patrician mode.

>keep getting the same 5 stack with a smurf

absolutely sucks

How would you fix overwatch /owg/?

3k desu

gm is when you can stat talking shit about other people

masters league

Post crosshairs.

actual new hero leaked concept

diamond is the first one that's above average, that's why matches in it are so cancer (everyone is too proud of their skill)

I can relate to this
I enjoy the gameplay when a proper game is in flow, but that rarely happens. it makes me wonder whether all the tilting and toxicity is really worth it.

>playing shooters with music on the background

Statistically speaking plat is above average.
Diamond is something like the top 20%, master 10% and GM 3% IIRC

Plat gets shit because that's were about 1/4th of the total player base is but it's really not that bad.

Sometimes I do have an actual good game, win or lose, where both sides are playing at the top of their game, working together, and all the good shit, and I'm having fun regardless of the outcome.

Then at the end the losing team gets assmad and starts flaming their own team and or the winning team starts going "EZ get dunked on yaaaaaas"

>not listening to sociopolitical commentators while playing

I don't know if nerfs or buff can save overwatch at this point. The community is a wasteland and the gameplay is getting boring, it's quite depressing really.

My dumb ass got to masters with music on and all chat muted, it's not that big of an issue when the important sounds in OW are so loud.

Post Doomfists

>they pick dps but they can't actually kill anyone
what the fuck is wrong with you assholes

what dlc to I buy to stop getting retarded 12 year olds on my team, so I can climb back to diamond?

You can't

We need another airborne character, but unlike Pharah this one should be able to actually fly, moving around in the air as much as they please. While airborne their control would be looser and they'd be more vulnerable but they can dive and swoop and dodge in 3D.

-forearm-mounted pulse laser hitscan weapon
-drops small bombs that explode on impact, have momentum when dropped at speed
-maneuvering thrusters that quickly sends them in a straight line in whatever direction they were going a set distance on a fairly long cooldown, can be used to retreat or attack (deals some damage and rams people out of the way) (note that Orisa using her Fortify will stop the flier cold and deal recoil damage)
-grappling cable to carry allies with for several seconds or until released
-ultimate reduces the cooldown on maneuvering thrusters and ups the damage and knockback allowing several rapid passes of damaging and knocking enemies around (Orisa's Fortify in this case prevents knockback but the flier will continue past her)

The "stop blaming your teammates and get good" booster pack and the "stop playing ranked on weekends" bundle.

What should I be looking for if I want to be a good Widow player? I average something like 8-10 elims and 1-4 deaths a round and get a pick every minute or so. I get 1-2 elims every teamfight or I force the Winston/D.Va to come after me and leave their team behind.

Is that good?

i take it you just tried out Maverick in LawBreakers

>Orisa / Ana / Mercy
>Insano Visor

130% damage is fucking ridiculous

demeched DVA, 76 ulted and he beamed them out of the fucking game, all 6 died within what appeared to be a second.

a-am i good yet?

>be typical asian salaryman
>play weekends with unironically toxic southeast asian goatfuckers
>only other choice is to play super late midnight with tryhard korean and chinese autists
>probably chink and gook hackers too

I did it :)

>he isn't even top 500
hellooo shitter

>Platinum
I mean good for you, but you'll soon realize Plat is almost as cancerous as gold.

>at the 2420+ threshold
>game keeps giving me 1 win 1 loss trades

SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS ROLLERCOASTER

Gold and plat are the same damn tier, I've been playing with plats for days

You know what I've found? My win percentage is higher on the first two matches of the day in comp. The first match is always easy, the second is a fight. If I fuck off after and do something else, I don't seem to lose.

MMR trying to reward me for coming back? Coincidence? Dunno.

>stop blaming teammates
>implying it's your fault when 2 sets of 12 year olds get into a pissing contest about whos the better genji and type instead of playing
somethign similar happens literally every match

Toxicity really is killing the game.
i'm only in gold and i admit i'm pretty shit, but the more i play the more reluctant i am of queuing comp. 10 minutes of stress to gain what seems like nothing, something you could lose because some wanker decides he wants to troll.

My favorite is when I get a Junkrat on my team who then proceeds to do literally nothing. Like he doesn't kill anybody, he doesn't die too much, but I don't even hear him firing shots and he's nowhere near the objective or the payload or the spawn or the enemy team.

Where the fuck is that nigger and what's he doing?

wp user!

Why is it always Genji?

No, seriously, it's always Genji and on occasion, Hanzo. What is it about the weebs that make people flip the shit out about their mains?

Whenever two Mercy mains conflict they usually just pick Junkrat or D.VA. Then again, they are girls or gays.

Why are people so desperate to see the game die?

grats

Butthurt about there Overwatch clones like TF2

Yeah this game is being eaten from all ends.

>Intentionally bottlenecked content
>Slow balance updates or any updates in general
>Low amount of maps and heroes
>E-sports blunder of the century with OW League
>Literally nothing to do but PvP
>Even the lore updates are slow as fuck, can't even put out a 10 page comic every month
>Shit community that they refuse to address meaningfully, until now when they're going to do an automated autoban thing that'll make it worse
>PTR is shit, basically just a cocktease beta ground that offers no incentive to play it since it's separate from live

I hope the game goes critical so they're forced to light a fire under Jeff's ass and maybe we can get the shit the game needs.

gj user

>E-sports blunder of the century with OW League
This is good though.
eSports need to fucking die already.

>Even the lore updates are slow as fuck, can't even put out a 10 page comic every month
So is this, lore autists need to fuck off with their autism.

Agreed on the rest though.

Public whipping should be made legal, and we should whip people who give up after the first round.

All this shows that esports kills games, and needs to just fuck off so they can focus on actual content. What do they think esports will achieve? it reinforces the idea of an obligatory meta and attracts the cancerous twitch crowd.

>blizz please release heroes faster
>blizz the PTR sucks balls

:?

what the fuck happened to this game and my rank?
I used to hover at high plat/low diamond in seasons 2 and 3
but now coming back I'm struggling to do anything in low gold and my teams are always fighting and throwing no matter what
I don't get it, what changed, I didn't get worse at the game

internal mmr decay. starcraft 2 used to have this (course you could see your mmr there) it's like sr decay kinda

>We don't want people to ruin competetive by playing DF with zero prior knowledge
>So we're going to put him on a weeks trial where 60% of the playerbase still wouldn't be allowed to play him, because there are always people with better connection
Brilliant design.
Introductory training missions, no limits in arcade, some decent vs AI modes to easily practice your hero? Naah, throw that away.

>get a right game
>not just pulling the plug and moving onto a new project