/vn/ - Sleepy Edition

Visual Novel General #1563

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

psst hey kid do you like hand-holding?

Ruriko is moe!

First for JOPs.

I LIKE LOLIS!

y-you want to hold hands?

Only if it's with you.

>That scene at the rooftop where Yamato and Tsubame are kissing while hiding from Yonpachi and Gakuto
I may not like her, but this shit is kinda funny.

Kei best girl

We're not even 10 posts in and you guys are already being lewd.

>You will never be this comfy

How is it possible that she isn't even the best girl in her own route?

Is Benkei Yamato's canon wife?

Me! Succubus-chan, I do!

What's up with the triangle-shaped hole in Benkei's uniform?

I havent visited /vn/ in years but I come with a question: Anyone know the status of the Irosekai translation and everything that guy was working on?

Seems like he disappeared off the face off earth after december.

hahahahahahahahaha

Never finished that game for the 3rd time. Took to long to complete Narukana, Satsuki.

Based Mangamer released THREE lolige.
Sekai project only empty promises, why can't they do anything right?

You mean this moron? He's a sell out. Good luck seeing it within 6 years.

I thought he would be the chosen one to finally translate the FAVORITE stuff but at this rate I should just learn the language

>replying seriously to a pasta

Himawari: all ages
tsumairo: legal """"""""""""loli"""""""""""""
natsuiro: I guess I can kinda accept this one but that would be pushing it
Both tsumairo and natsuiro combined can't even reach a 5 hour runtime.

Space between the buttons, probably.

They delayed one of their translations by 2 years just so they could get paid, and, at the rate they're going, AstralAir looks like it won't be out until well after Hoshimemo's fandisc, which is probably one or two years down the line, and then maaaybe they'll do Irosekai after that, but it's really years and years away.

So, yeah, learn Japanese instead.

A miracle brought forth by Benkei's chest size in tandem with the laws of physics.

I saw Irru at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any scanlator infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by plempleming really loudly.

^_^

If you're going to read subahibi you should go to reddit. Only moege players should be allowed to post here, plotges should discuss their books in Veeky Forums

All ages lolige is still lolige.
Legal lolis are still loli
Lenght is irrelevant, short lolige are still lolige.

What a shame
Cant wait to see a kickstarter for all those titles several years later

So I don't know if I like Wagamama yet but even if I don't I'm going to read the fandisk when it comes out. A teacher AND a pink haired editor? Need.

Hear hear, we like stuff like Moonstone's titles here.

>Ruriko is into statues
H-hot

AAAAAAHHHHH
Translation when

I don't understand the concept of horrormoege desu

tamamo is shit. never post her in this thread ever again.

it's interesting to see something twisted intrude into the everyday

same reason I liked muv luv

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

me and my cats

WATASHI WA SUBETE WO AISHITEIRU

Let's hold hands, /vn/

b-but that's lewd onii-san

r-really?

So, this is the legendary super aryanjin ?

Daga, kotowaru.

What otome is that?

Don't worry, I don't want to hold hands with a brick.

So many spics and nigs in this general

What translated VN has the best drawn cg's

tsukihime

Forgot about this vn

h version when

KnS2, Flowers

grisaia has really high production quality art.
hoshizora has a really comfy style.

Non-whites are gross desu

>grisaia has really high production quality art.
lmao

Grisaia? Not really, and it's inconsistent between the routes. Some of the art is kinda bad in the face department plus there's the Sachi hand incident

Hoshizora is OK but it's literally anime-tier shading and bloom to hide the lack of detail. I'm being unironic here

Yeah, KnS 2 has some really nice shading. I'm having a hard time coming up with one in particular that's mind-blowingly amazing though.

Low quality bait

>grisaia has really high production quality art.

I never get to use this reaction image

>Grisaia
What? The art is mediocre at best. Only the coloring is any good.

I'd say it's a matter of preference.

I guess. Doesn't make it any less true though.

KnS has a massive sameface problem, though. All the girls look exactly the same.

I liked Grisaia's art.

Same

Well of course, a dumb EOP like you doesn't know any better

You can say that about 99% of VNs desu

jfc

Ok maybe not that CG.
I'm not an EOP though.

No... really!??!?!
I'm gonna have to agree with you. Original poster of the question and totally forgot about innocent grey (?) art. Very good stuff.

Yeah.

what vn will make me feel loved?

>Brachydactyly.jpg

None of them.

Well, maybe if you read the ones that have awful parents in them, you might appreciate your own parents more.

What is /vn/'s stance on G-Senjou no Maou?
I finished it around an hour ago and while it completely shat the bed in the fourth arc and going into the fifth the ending was pretty good. Pulling a 5pb song out of their ass at the last minute was a nice surprise as well.

Did a lot of things I liked
Did a lot of things I absolutely hated
Really felt like a polarizing visual novel overall

Plot is fucking stupid but Haru is a top tier waifu and the ending is pretty touching

7/10

Would you fuck a girl from the gap?

Haru is a greasy slut who doesn't shower
She smells

>Haru is a top tier waifu
My nig.
Fag.

Lost my savefile so I stopped reading it halfway through the first route I was doing, I think it was poor girl's

Yeah Haru and the songs they started using were the main selling points towards the end as far as I was concerned. Kyosuke was completely lost on me the second he started crying over his mafia dad, plus the city takeover just reminded me of the far better total chaos bit from Swan Song

Good protagonist and Haru, plot is all over the place and it gets even worse if you chose someone else than Haru.
Also, I want to fuk Yuki.
7/10

>reading VN
>get to H-scene
>close VN

tbqh Yuki was the lowest point of the whole thing
The second she came into the story and her role was established I wanted her gone. She got interesting for a span of a minute and a half after the tweest but they couldn't make her the least bit interesting and they really tried to as well which just confuses me more.

I unironically did this just now because I had already fapped.

>Kyosuke was completely lost on me the second he started crying over his mafia dad
Is this a joke?

I mean, yeah the anatomy is totally fucked. The line quality and shading is really good.

Pretty fun. Usami is amazing. I don't hate the twist itself, but I feel like it could have been foreshadowed a lot better than it was. The only reason I'm not mad about how abrupt it was was because I felt the setup for Kyousuke to be Maou was way too blatant and therefore a red herring.

Side routes were terrible. Normally I'd say more effort should have been put into them, but honestly I think it would have been better if they weren't there at all.
If anyone could have pulled off a route besides Usami, it was her. But then they didn't even do that, so whatever.

Nope. In their efforts to conceal Maou's identity they played up how much he hated Gonzou way too much for any of that to be believable.

You're literally autistic. I'm astonished that someone like this browses the same intellectual general as I do.

>I felt the setup for Kyousuke to be Maou was way too blatant
Yeah it was too obvious, too fast, too early. Initially I assumed that it would be bullshit,
but I kept hoping real bad for that to not be the case. In the end, I was so butthurt even with my initial suspicions

It's shit. Poor in just about every regard.

g-senjou no maou is one of the few VN cases where I can say its best to have the twist spoiled from the beginning

it's too stupid. its a ruse cruise that takes you to a brazillian slum and leaves you stranded. its just fucking dumb

minimum specs for vns?