drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

1st for whips

How do you decide what build you want to use for a new game, something that's not a retarded "roll a build" image.

time to pay your respects

God Tier:
>'God' Naotoshi Zin

Immortal Tier:
>Yasuyoshi Karasawa
>Shinichiro Nishida
>Toshifumi Nabeshima
>Masanori Takeuchi
>Eiichi Nakajima

Chamption Tier
>Hidetaka Miyazaki
>Jun Itō
>Makoto Satoh
>Daisuke Satake
>Yuzo Kojima

Hero Tier
>Yui Tanimura
>Kaikō Arima
>Keiichirō Segawa
>Takasuke Andou

is anyone actually participating in it?
also what do you even do? gank people? how? summon phantoms + dried finger reds in?

So who's following Best Boy ENB into rediscovering DS2?

Look at the list of weapons and go from there.

I usually do some sort of cosplay, currently split between Black Iron and Faraam for a Str build.

>150
Just to pvp some edgelords who won't be around in a couple of weeks?

I do it based cuteness

HOLY KNIGHT

Yo, will I get softbanned for swapping out my saves in das3 on PC? I have 10 characters already and I want to try a new one without deleting one.

I know you could with das2 and they wouldn't ban you, but I heard das3's shit is retarded.

Jesus Christ

I can't think of a worse possible screencap

I've been doing it since day one and got no problem

not only that, today I used third party software to transfer some characters from one save to another, and I'm still good

Yes, but neither bloodshades nor vicars have quite got their shit together yet. We're starting in earnest tomorrow.
You gank bloodshades, who try to gank you. Summon other vicars / get summoned by vicars and wait for invasions.

>what is CE
I'm sorry, who are you currently busy pvping in this dead-ass game when there's finally a bit of activity?

I got some builds planned out, but I can't decide on which ones are going to be fun throughout. Some seem like they'll run dry after Anor Londo, other's look like like they'll need a heavy time investment before it gets fun.

great news then, thanks man.

From what I can gather, as long as you have the same number of saves, swapping them out shouldn't be a problem. So you have to have 9 blank new characters in addition to the new build you want to try, then delete one of the blanks when you want to start a new character.

Gundyr halberd nerf when?

>13k concurrent players
>dead-ass game
jeez

I will keep that in mind. Easy enough to do as a precaution if its bullshit anyway.

Thanks for the heads up

I have the hardest time sticking to a single build

But I think I like bleed the most, but I have a problem with just using 1 wep

Is there like a bleedbuild I can mess around with that includes several weapons?

I decide on my character archetype and the weapon(s) I want to use and build accordingly.

Like my newest character is going to be a Temple Knight sort of character that uses spears and halberds so quality / faith with supporting casting and buffs.

more like holy shit

check this out guys i'm doing a post:

DaS > DaS2 > DeS > BB > DaS3

some people consider anything older than 6 months a "dead game", especially if there's no announcement of a sequel

Filthy heathens, you deserve worse than 39

hey user check my reply out
you're wrong and a complete fag
true list here:
DaS3=>DaS1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2
If you want to include DeS/BB, the ranking goes as follows.
BB=>DaS3=>DaS1>DeS>>>>>>>DS2

Have a nice day!

Invasion activity is frequent right up to meta level and and beyond, it's by no means a dead-ass game.

doggos are love
reminder t protect them

go away lucifer

fc

don't accuse me of being a tripfag ever again.

>enter 2v2
>everyone and their mothers are lagging
JUST
U
S
T

>1v1 at pontiff
>close fight, both of us at low health
>chug estus and r1 spam him with a spear
>give him the point down

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

>ENB just said "EvisceratedFetus welcome! That's a weird ass name, but welcome"

haha epic :)

>weird name
>there's a bloodborne boss that uses a literal placenta as a weapon

I'll keep you posted on the latest ENB reactions

>in sen's fortress
>lock onto lizard on the first bridge
>camera decides to switch to the guy on the high ledge
>fall off and die

REEEEEEEEE

Can somebody give me an example STR/INT or STR/FAI build for DS2?
I want to give it another shot but I don't really know what I should be leveling for.

>locking on
>ever

learn to play unlocked, it's a lifesaver and makes you better in pvp

Mostly the same thing I do, I got 4 builds I want to try but want to narrow it down to 2 for DaS1
>Zweihander build
>Moonlight GS build for a sort of Mage Knight
>Sword and bow Knight
>Caster Cleric with Longsword

have you ever seen
a unicorn?

I do, most of the time. But it's tough to parry those fucks if I don't.

Also I use a mouse

When is Raw useful in DS3? Is it just for early game while you pump survivability? Or good for pure int/faith as a backup weapon that's still buffable?

raw is pretty good in DS3. For most D/C or C/D weapons, it's better than sharp or heavy as long as you have under ~18 str / 18 dex

DKS2 PC - Can I get some help at Najka SM is currently 2884

>no wizardly fashion
>no fashion, period
>PChain at 120
>White Dragon Breath
>Crystal Hail
>over 20 END
>FTH investment for no reason

It's excellent early game (especially on twinks) and on some caster builds that just want to buff their weapon.
The dragonslayer axe is infamously good with the raw infusion and is common on low-level invaders.
If a cleric wants to use LKGS with lightning blade but has only the minimum requirements, raw is probably better.

If I summon this faggot for Orstein and Smough, who does he try to kill first? Trying to get the achievement for killing Orstein second.

What the fuck are you doing

Actually I'm an idiot my SM is 71,880

>Najka
>SM 2884

>I'm an idiot my SM is 71,880
Yes, you are. Nobody goes anywhere above 2-5 million. How the hell are you not strong enough to kill her?

Read: I haven't played DKS2 in several years, pls forgive

>not having faith in the power of metal

Ornstein and he facetanks him so killing Smough first can be difficult. If you're gonna summon better off with a player.

>dealing so little damage that Solaire kills one of them first

alright "dude" I was just asking for help, you don't need to be a dickbag.

daily reminder that snekboys are for lewd

He just attacks the first thing he sees. It's almost always Ornstein, since Ornstein charges like a nutter as soon as you enter the room.

He's unlikely to kill his target before you kill yours, though.

but you didnt remind me of this yesterday???

Are there any NPC phantoms that can solo bosses in 3?

>using a barefoot character in ariandel

>One location in the entire Dark Souls universe that won't eventually turn to shit because of entropy
>The only way to get there is to already have failed at everything and been completely fucked over by the world

Good lore

Reclaiming the holy land with my ST/FT build

Can I still cast Great Magic Shield on an infused shield? Like say a Simple Shield?

>only 7 more sunlight medals to go
>nobody's summoning me
Does slutwear help?

Is there anyway to tell a summoned player who I want to kill first?

How many reds we got up in here tonight?

Roll call, where my invaders at

invading at archive SL120 here

The iron giant was pretty hot, got around 10 there tonight

>watch speedrun wr
>30 minutes lol impossible
>watch it anyways, guy is a cringey edgelord
>proceeds to bypass 98% of the game by glitching through the map and killing bosses that don't move

How is that a record? They should add in all the time it took to figure out how to glitch and where you run while glitching, every world record speedrun would be 30mi + 120 hours

I just found out that my weapon was too high level for the area I was in. Look for the embers on the warp screen and go to those bosses

Assume you're on PC. Phantom should be in recent players on the Steam overlay, just add him.

all day erry day

bullying people at the cathedral atm

35 in Farron Keep

There really aren't enough invaders here, so I am fixing it. Got my moss clumps and I'm tracking hosts based on their poison counter and then fucking them with a greatbow while they dick around in the swamp.

It's good shit.

I feel like an NPc out of a wowcrendor video on YouTube when I'm wearing this retarded church covnenant

"Oh I'm gonna get them, I don't know when but soon enough I'll do and when I get them oh... any day now"

consider this a reminder

What's the best slutwear in DS1?

Other thread died so.

>Forging
Gavlan steel!
>Showing you his pet
Gavlan's eel!
>Tired after a run
Gavlan keel!
>Testing you
Gavlan's ordeal!

I'm at SL45+4, down in Demon Ruins. Somebody recommended the Warpick to me and I'm having a blast with it.

I can't remember why I took a screenshot of this fucko in particular, I think he was the one who went on to summon like eight blues before I finally killed him.

nice. you should find some good 4 and 5 syllable words in your rhyming dictionary

Yeah that's a great drawing, now add the 2000 Koreans on the speed running drawing and have the let's player finishing his lap and enjoying a nice beverage while they figure out where the glitch is

Ok cool.

glitchless any% is probably only around an hour

Is Gavlan capable of pronouncing words with more than 2 syllables?

>invading at sl 120 cuz I hate myself
>host is full havel 1handing fugs with black iron greatshield and mid rolling
>30/30 dark CGS only does 1/10th of their hp

Is this even possible to do or should I assume they have 99 in all stats?

so the world record ought to be the first person that finished the game?

No it ought to be whoever does it without glitching like a child

should we also add the time they spend finding any sequence breaks that aren't glitches to their run time? such as dropping down to capra demon from upper undead burg.

Speedrunners do all kinds of runs. Look at the glitched noclip one again and I bet he's done legit ones too.

What's the hardest hitting weapon in the game?

you mean highest AR? Or highest poise damage?
Do buffs count?

which game?