I'm buying a Spyder for use in the winter time

I'm buying a Spyder for use in the winter time.
Have ordered some Nokian Hakkapeliitta studded tires for it, at 185/55/R16 all around.
How fucked am I Veeky Forums?

Not at all, just dont drive like a madman

>185/55/R16
Sorry, they're 185/55/R15.
This is in Norway btw.
I'm the Sportcrossbro from the Veeky Forums threads (sold the silver SportCross).

I think you're a dumb shit. Buy that shit for the summer and dry seasons.

If you want a sporty winter car /specifically/ for the winter get something like a wrx or regular impreza. Good daily with an agreeable ability to do sik skids in the winter.

If the entire purpose is to whip shitties in the parking lot then the mr2 is the right choice.

Pic related, my dedicated winter hoe. I plan to lift it, get off road tires, make a dope ass snorkel, and whip some schwifties and fuck around in the dirt.

You'll be good 2 - 3 inches of snow. Have blizzaks on my bimmer and though they kill the fun factor my car has I can drive happily in the snow safer than an AWD with all seasons.

Also cool car user. Though, why dont you want it in the summer? Also, dont forget you can clean the heaedlights so they arent frosted and nig nog lookin

I'll mostly use it during the summer, but since moving here, far enough "north of the wall" that they don't salt the roads, I just don't see the issue with using it in the winter too is all.

I've got plenty of experience with RWD snow driving from my last car (pic related), but I'm wondering how the rear weight bias of an MR2 is gonna affect the characteristics I'm used to.

Probably quite a bit. I went from a rwd lexus to my impreza and the sheer fact it's a heavy backed wagon was hard to get used to despite awd. It's harder to slip but once you do you go ham.

>blocking plate with something at like 40% opacity

my app doesn't even have drawing which is dumb. All I had was a lil sticker nigga at 70 opacity.

Also it does its job, no?

>telling people to not drive car like madman on outlaw japanese street racing wankery forum
ask me how i know u are newfag

The Impreza wagon is hardly rear heavy, is it?
My rwd lexus was also the wagon version, but its front/rear weight distribution was 51/49 where an otherwise identical sedan was 52/48.
The MR2 is a crazy 43/57 or something.

I mean relatively to the Lexus. I also have a bunch of various dick in the back of my car at any given time. But the impreza wagon would handle similarly to the Lexus wagon once broken free, it's just harder to break free because awd. I've driven other friends' outback sports and daddy bought me a bmw wagon, and they all handle differently than my lexus sedan did. I had the GS sedan which probably has a higher front/rear bias than the altezza

get it a hardtop, seriously

its going to make it handle better, have better sound insulation, and also not let as much fucking cold in.

Yes, the one I'm getting has a hardtop :)
Pic very much related.
>handle better
Really?! It's just fibreglass, isn't it?

Ugh, this makes me hella want a 3rd gen mr2. I always thought I liked the 1st and 2nd gen more because muh 80's and muh 90's but the W30s look like a cheap cute small porche and it's a cute.

yeah, it still stiffens it up a little more.

Thats how it was with my Z3's hardtop (also fibreglass) and my boxsters, which is aluminum

>forum
>even remotely related to outlaw japanese street racing
>calling somebody else a newfag

>being this new

I also always liked the popup, targa, wedge-y models better, but recently started taking a liking to the ZZW30. They also seem like less molested cars too, since the Chads seem to think it's "too girly". So they're mostly owned by older folks who take proper care of them.
All in all a good chance to get a proper non-project-car that with love and care will stay reliable and yet will be tons of fun for years to come.

But yeah.. I got turned on to the 3rd gen from watching RCR. Not gonna lie.

Yeah okay wait till you see the deranged boomers here going “herp derp derp I never go over the speed limit you degenerates I ship my track cars to the track every weekend and do my racing there not on the streets.”

>baiting this hard

>Also it does its job, no?
PAC7311

lul whoops. too late now.