Which nigger hauler would you drive?

which nigger hauler would you drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/article/543960/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mainly see white women in those, only the used ones are driven by niggers.

None of those.

>not having 707 hp in your suv

>falls apart after 10k miles

The best bigger hauler that has served america since 1992

>gm and chevy is more reliable

>can only haul 2-3 niggers at most

Step it up.

Umm. Yes. By a mile.

Yeah this. Only time I saw a blackie driving the new one was a business owner.

Most of those Caddys are driven by retarded short white or Mexican women.

>implying any nigger can afford a trackhawk

Well yeah, kinda. Would rather own a shitty GM or Ford car over any FCA vehicle.

>he thinks jeep is more reliable than gm and chevy

Navigator, can't say no to this oxblood upholstery

they could lease it. but then again they can't afford the monthly payments.

>implying a nigger could afford an srt

>he thinks they're not all 3 pulverizing by the time you leave the showroom floor

>2017
>luxury car without an tablet on the dash
Might as well complain it has a steering wheel.

I would choose a cadillac

that Cadillac looks horrid, always has. Escalades man, never saw the appeal.

the Lincoln is and looks better but no, I would never drive that either.

Ford Expedition/Lincoln Navigator has always had more interior room and the Lincoln has always had a nicer interior.

But Cadillac has a 6.2 liter V8

>tacky ass early 2000s fixed rocker panel instead of power running boards

In this segment, newer is always better, so Navigator. Escalade is 3 years old, used market is flooded with off lease, every broke fuck will soon have one.

But I don't know why anyone with a brain would buy either of these over a Mercedes GLS or Range Rover. Unless you work for a supplier and need to drive a muh American, who would be one of these overpriced sleds?

Are the Lincoln and Cadillac even cheaper than this anymore? Last I saw, Escalades and Navis are like $80,000 -- but they may lease a lot better? idk

Because Cadillac has a nicer sounding engine and is reliable/easy to work on as a truck.

>$91K rebadged land cruiser
>looks so hideous
Lexus cars, not even once.

only one answer

>black people can’t afford anything even though there are countless that could buy you into slavery twelve hundred times over, from rappers to black Fortune 500 CEOs

Honestly this it’s nauseating, it’s funny as a meme but these people are dead serious and completely unironic about it which is actually even funnier

exactly racism is never acceptable

The most nigger car ive ever seen

the caddy. the fuck is that top thing? man, lincoln really tanked.

Not in Veeky Forums. Deal with it or go back to (((reddit))).

the gold on black trim looks really nice but the wheels took it too far

t. niglet

>black Fortune 500 CEOs

lol such a thing does not exist

>nigger

you take that back, fenucca

How about you contribute to our society for one quarter of the financial year?

forgot pic because dumb wop

Niggers can't afford escalades so they have to wait until they are trashed by nigger tier whites.

That, racism is a crime-
And crime is for niggers.

>can only haul 2-3 niggers at most
ever wonder why the trunk on one of those is fairly big?

Dead niggers are easier to haul

that must've been one feat of engineering, managing to get them all in that tightly and still have room for washing facilities and a kitchen/dining area too

still looks pretty crowded, i bet the lineup to the bathrooms was long

Imagine the smell they'd have to pay a lot for a crew.

i can't imagine, i bet the janitors got paid a ton to keep that place tidy while they were sailing

They can by stealing.
Let me tell you about niggers.

>Work in IT for a large company that sells used cars
>You probably have seen their ads if you are in USA / Canada
>Niggers come in all the time looking for high end vehicles (Lots of Cadillacs, especially to Escalades - that is their favorite vehicle).
>They make the first payment and off they go.
>We sell the sales to other companies (they don't know who bought the vehicles - they just buy a bundle of car loans).
>without exception they NEVER pay anything and often try to put a stop on the first payment.
>Know that they will be driving that car around for a good year sometimes longer with zero payments
>They often hide their vehicle or have other cars parked around it so it can't be easily towed away.
>often they will try to kill the repo man that goes to claim vehicle
>So repo men often wait for the niggers to go to "the club" or some other such thing, park their car and go in.
>Then they grab it quickly and drive off
>Niggers get mad and try to get it back from the impound lot. Often with threads of violence and brandishing of weapons. Sometimes even shooting weapons.
>Now you know why impound lot offices are all bullet proof.
>Then niggers realize they can't get their vehicle back they then go into another dealership and do the same thing.
>Dealer KNOWS what they are going to do but MUST sell to them or he will have some government agency accuse him of "racism"
>that is why they quickly sell for a huge "loss" to these 3rd party loan companies. It is better to get something than nothing.
>The once great luxury vehicle is in horrible condition. Niggers NEVER take it in for oil and lube or servicing. Often all these lights pop up. If car breaks down they then take out anything good and just abandon it

That is why you MUST avoid cars that niggers like. Which is too bad because Cadillac's were nice cars.

A turbo 6.2 Escalade would make that on the lowest boost setting. Production vehicles are for cucks.

>Let me tell you about niggers.

Why can't they just make the nigger a horrible offer? Like 90% interest loans or something? With 30% down payment?

Or just take the nigger aside and explain to them very quietly "Look nigger, if you fuck this up I am going to string you up from a flag pole with a chicken bucket on your smashed-in head, you understand me?"

Threatening people on the DL is way more effective than you think, especially today. With how cucked and scared society is, people figure you are a true psychopath if you would dare say something like that to them.

You don't understand.... otherwise, you will be in deep shit if the government is involved.
>what is anti-discrimination laws

Altima is the ultimate nigger car hit by one 2 times in a month second time totalled it.

that tablet looks better integrated than the Ford one

a white bronco

theatlantic.com/article/543960/
retard

why did all the nigs start liking Cadillacs?

>one feat of engineering, managing to get them all in that tightly and still have room for washing facilities and a kitchen/dining area too
Kudos to Kikes.

Check out the history of Cadillacs. Niggers are the main responsible for saving Cadillacs from out of business.

There is the study showing that Cadillac saved from extinction by African-Americans. “Cadillac Flambé”: Race and Brand Identity

>During the 1970s the colliding reputations of Cadillac were front and center of popular and political culture. Reinforcing the apparently negative stereotyping of the pimpmobile was the “Welfare Cadillac” mantra of right-wing commentary. Ronald Reagan loved telling the story of the "Chicago welfare queen" who had 80 names, 30 addresses, 12 Social Security cards, and collected benefits for "four nonexisting deceased husbands," bilking the government out of "over $150,000." In fact, the “Welfare Cadillac” was political shorthand for black “welfare loafers.”

>Reagan was not the first to identify Cadillac negatively as part of the Republican “southern strategy” to attract the white southern vote with racist appeals. According to a Dan Rather news report on March 27, 1970, Richard Nixon requested Johnny Cash to sing Guy Drake’s song “Welfare Cadillac” for the singer’s visit to the White House

>Cadillac compounded the problem with lackluster styling, disastrous changes in product design and confused market positioning in a period of increasingly effective competition in the U.S. luxury automobile market. Mercedes led the revolution in imports, soon followed by BMW, Audi, Lexus and Infiniti.

>Cadillac was no longer the vehicle of choice for diplomats or, with much more significance to popular culture.

>African-Americans and Cadillacs: it’s a combination at the heart of an story in the history of Cadillac.

>According to Drucker, General Motors was about to liquidate Cadillac because it was losing money in the great depression. Nick Dreystadt, Cadillac’s service manager at the time gate-crashed the GM Executive Committee meeting to present a plan for saving the brand “by developing the Negro market.”

(Cont. in next post)

>Dreystadt had come to realize that the Cadillac was the most popular car in the community of Negroes. An amazing number of big, new Cadillacs brought in for service were owned by black entertainers, black boxers, black pastors, black realtors. It was company policy to sell Cadillacs to Negroes—the Cadillac salesman no longer aimed at the white ‘prestige' market that reserved for the foriegn cars. The Negro wanted a Cadillac so badly that he paid a substantial premium to a white saleman to front for him in buying one..... Cadillac was the only success symbol the black could buy; he had no access to good housing, to luxury resorts, or to any other of the outward signs of worldly success. And so Dreystadt, in the depth of the depression, set out to save Cadillac by developing the Negro market fully and sold enough cars to make the Cadillac division break even by 1980s.

>Cadillac returned to profitability, by marketing to African-Americans and thereby reinventing “the price/value relationships in the luxury field.”

tl;dr Cadillac saved from extinction by African-Americans. Certainly, if nothing else, it foreshadows the success of the brand in the 21st century when Cadillac embraced “bling” as a major selling proposition.

>He needs help getting into his own vehicle.

Pathetic.

lmao, it honestly explains a lot.

i dont understand how they afford it.

Cadi marketed using rappers 20 years ago and the brand image never recovered.

lol it was a police chase and he still drove inside the lines

Das rite! Caddy is a redpilled car for niggas

>implying a Landcruiser is much cheaper.

can someone translate whats in the picture for me?

Europoor finally got to drive a real car

>implying niggers have good taste

Niggers think Caddy is not american, so it is cool to drive. In another word, the race and IQ meme is real.

I prefer the old gen of Land Cruiser cuz the new ones look so hideous.

I assume she fucked up typing "horn" on a swipe keyboard. I'm sure those nails help.

dumb bitch misspelled horn

>nigga pastors. Not yo average black southern presbyterian kind but the black televangelist,louis farrakhan kind that made their money by selling wolf tickets
>black musicians, usually jazz
>boxers
>cronies/kleptocrats from newly independent african countries that were under US companies payroll (so they'd get that juicy contracts in africa

Basically yo average nuveau riches who didn't know any better. It took quite a while for black community to develop their own middle class community (which is only a thing in 70s/80s) and smarten up

Cadillac is a brand that deserves a fiery death

I'd rather have an Infinity than Cadillac. Infinity, even tho it's a faux luxury brand (just like Cadillac), they at least knew what actual quality is. Cadillac just screams "fake" and "pretentious" everywhere

>dindus
>smarten up

lol let me know when this happens

Did a nigger pound yo asshole too hard, boi?

not hard enough

lmao best post

This looks like the modern version of that 60s vinyl interior. Cool

underrated and topkek

NIggerliac

Every day

>2018 landcruiser
>Its not 2018 yet

Goddamnit once again

>>black people can’t afford anything

nah, it's keeping shit they have a problem with

The most 90s picture I've ever seen.