/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #90

My hair is massive edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Yami Marik is currently at the gate until August 3rd. You can unlock him to add to your LD collection
>"Super" Mai will be in duel world early August. More details soon
>The Pairofsocks Brothers will return to the gate mid August
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>The next full box is coming July 31st, lots of Thunder and Machine support
>New mini box has some fire and zombie support
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7BH3WXiv_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that Hazy Flame Sphynx has been bugged for 24 days.

Revival Jam is my favorite card, are there any good decks for him? I really like his effect, but he just seems unusable in a 4k LP format

Life cost 0 ft. Cyb3r $tein

>Marik walks in
>looks around
>"Can't say no if you don't have a soul ahahahaha!"

When?

Nah, Marik decided to fiddle around with the technology on the ship even though it was beyond his grasp

The little tv is the best thing theyve added. Seeing toon shitters brick or comebacks is fun

How does a victory viper deck look nowadays? Always thought it was fun but never went for it.

That's a good boy OP

So Konami has stated this in the past?
I'm new and haven't read all previous announcements.

How is Menace of the Deep activated? I built a deck around it but I never get the prompt to use it. Does it not work with effect monsters or something?

How does Kaiba eat?

What little tv?

How does he deepthroat Joey like that?

He's talking about that daily re-play. It's in the section of duel world with the pvp arena. It's a small tv on the street.

this is what I'm using. drillago's probably hot trash, but I'm trying him out. should probably squeeze in another AMA and SRH in somewhere.

>that deck name

10/10

need a deck to get fast wins in pvp .what can i use?

Drillago is shit because your opponent cant have any S/T, like how black thank works.

>"Huh? Super Joey? Nah I don't need any of these cards, Red Eyes isn't really a good deck. Red Eyes Spirit seems pretty meh anyway"
>Crimson Kingdom comes out literally the next month
>mfw

Is it worth it for the Cerberus deck when until now I managed to gain enough ATK with healing spells?

>last turn farming Marik
>set everything, activates my AMA
>accidentally tap "End Turn"
>fuck
>try again
>shitty hand, no field spell or planet pathfinder
>Marik summon Der Gardius turn 3
>FUCK
>used all of my map fragments
>OK, let's farm Kaiba instead, I need my second econ and CV
>duel Kaiba
>still uses Marik farm deck
>Kaiba econ my labyrinth turn 3 and kill it with vorse raider
>FUUUUUCK
>GODDAMMIT, LETS OPEN PACKS I HAVE 500 GEMS SAVED
>OPEN 10 PACKS OF NEO IMPACT
>1 GRAVITY AXE GRARL OUT OF 8 SRs AND 3 URs REMAINING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sasuga

>You finally manage to drag this thing into your basement
>it seems to actually be alive, but that's of little concern to you
>you care about what you are going to do with it
>you convince [INSERT YOUR CARDFU HERE] to drop by your place
>long story short, a little chloroform is all it takes to get her hooked up into this thing
>as you suspected, it is alive and helped process a long
>[your cardfu] awakens to find herself unable to move
>before she can continue, the device delivers the first shock
>the agony on her face is priceless
>and that was just the first stage
>after a few hours, there is quite a bit of foam in [your cardfu]'s mouth
>but she is ok, and she knows when she is ready to submit to being your eternal cock slave that she can come down
>but until then, zappity zap zap

i was surprised to see how much yugioh smut utilizes Viser Des/Byser Shock

>tfw beat a phoenix deck with my toon deck
I mean this is literally the one main counter against toon faggotry and he still couldn't win lmao

youtu.be/o7BH3WXiv_g

top degeneracy

>turbo's out his Nephthys' before seeing what his opponent was running
>that tribute
>that suicide into Summoned Skull
A+ player

Lads I like the idea of duel chinks but this meta is fucking turboaids with a side of nigger. I'm stuck a platinum but even getting there was a nightmare

Was the 3sd/harpie/weevil burn meta any better? Though 2bh I wish less people ran Naturia, it gets real dull after a few dozen times playing against it

He knew i was a toon faggot after he attacked my first seer. I guess his wallet is bigger than his brain lmao

Are those loaner decks real people's?

Oh I read it wrong. I thought there was a TV card that shuts rooms down kek

yes

Double Gold + Marik event, best time to spend those Duel Orbs

Just lose your way back to low rank and use anything?

The one I used had fucking prismatics everywhere.

Okay okay! If you want to fuck me thaaaaaat badly, thumbs up!

Lads, will digging for 3 Double Summons be a good investment?

wait for a little while after the new pack comes out. Then you can see if there are any other decks that you'd rather make because double summon isn't a staple card and is mainly used in gravekeepers. However, if you just want to have fun go for it.

Electric Overload looks meh to me. I'm thinking ahead to Synchros though. What are the odds of them being announced after Worlds?

They really need to milk the money from the nostalgia fags first. So most likely were not going to get syhnchros for awhile. Also, they will go to GX before 5d's because a lot of people prefer gx to 5d's. Also it follows the "timeline" So I wouldn't hold my breath on synchros.

I dunno, I can see a frog deck being tier 2 at least pretty easily.

Something like:

2x Skreech
3x T.A.D.P.O.L.E.
2x Treeborn Frog
3x Des Frog

That, plus Anti Magic arrows, mirror wall, econ, etc.

>Use Skreech, send 2 TADPOLE to graveyard
>Use Treeborn Frog as tribute for Des Frog, then summon 1-2 more

It could use some tightening up, but I can see potential.

>Not making a (Super) Hero Joey deck filled to the brim with heart of the cards shit like Heart of the Underdog and Graceful Dice with all the new Ally of Justice cards coming.
Disappointed desu onifam

I honestly thought the game was made to be a simpler version of the game with no plans to get to pendulum levels

I thought that for awhile but I've been convinced
otherwise.

Out of morbid curiosity , does time travelling work in this game?

Sort of. You can see what will happen, but you can't actually duel anyone.

W H E N ?

what the fuck?

Synchros and xyz could make the meta more diverse but they will favour swarm decks. They should introduce Link monsters to slow down extra deck spam, although the fact that they can't be changed to defence position can cuck a lot of defensive cards.

So you can see random pop ins by LDs and roaming duelists like Arkana when those events are on?

Yup, that's how it works

FUCK that card

That card text needs a tldr

Is there any other reason to come to this General?

How the fuck do I grind Marik level 40 without UA? I can't get my cerb strong enough quickly enough to deal with his 3300 beater

You clearly never played in the old days when cards had a paragraph worth of text for an effect that could be explained in six words.

>electrocution torture for your waifu

I just don't understand why this sounds so appealing

Do you have Paradox? You could try Labirynth Builder with Riryouku and Gift of the Martyr

I always thought yugioh would be better if the card effects had a an area for little symbols above the effect box.

For example, let's say there was a card that did piercing damage and was immune to being targeted by spells. The effect would have to literally just say that and take up a bunch of room, right?But if there was a symbol area, it could just have a little green circle slash, meaning no targeting by spells, and a pierce icon. Two little icons, and like a paragraph saved of worthless text

>I always thought yugioh would be better if the card effects had a an area for little symbols above the effect box.
it's not like they can't either, the system they use is functionally just a bunch of symbols except in text form

Do double keys happen often?
I don't want them to leave

im just waiting for level 50 LDs

That would actually be a good way to introduce new LD drops without removing the old ones. What kind of cards would lv50 lds drop though? They'd have to be really good to justify farming a lv50.

Synchro when

>Seto Kaiba Lvl 50 UR Drop
>pic related

I can't decide if this would be too good for Duel Links right now. i'm leaning no, because it can't use CV and requires a field spell.

>CV
not sure what that means but Kaiba can start off with a field spell due to his ability my man

>CV
Champagne's Vigorous

When?

Huh, well there sure is

That's true, but if you're gonna play a blue eyes deck, you'd rather run restart, beatdown, last gamble, balance, etc

Did they bump up the drop rate on Enemy Controller and Champions Vigilance? I have more than 5 copies of all the other SR and URs but none of the only two I want.

You know Konami is running out of ideas when they start making cards with multiple random adjectives in the name. Blue-Eyes White Pissed-Off Steel Fiery Dragon when?

>spend 800 gems on a set
>no SRs
>no URs

fun game

Just like, be luckier lmao

>tfw Marik is giving an assload of Gold but hardly any cards at all
I can't really complain, but I don't even have 3 copies of all the R's yet.

Speaking of LDs at stage 60 area are the ones that you see outside always and only lv40?

Because I hear SDs are lv55 so the LDs better be their highest.

I'm convinced they have lowered the drop rate for Kaiba.

They put a shitload of cards in the game data a couple weeks back. Iconic cards like Panther Warrior and Jinzo make me think they'll do lvl 50 duelists or some "ultimate" form.

Maybe. i got 6 e-con and 5 CV this month from zero

for whatever reason, Marik was giving me an assload of SR's at the event start, but now I'm lucky to even get a card

Like what the fuck

Trap activation farming is boring work.

So this finally appeared. I've seen many farming decks use it. But it's so expensive... do I really need it when there is Gift of the Martyr and when you can get Cerberus high enough through spell counters alone?

Is it worth wasting gems on Chaotic Complience for this?

>get a free level 40 legendary duelist to farm
>Cerberus deck
>take damage
>acidentally draw normally instead of activating skill

>Next farm was my first Jehroid drop
>Now I'm starting to get a buttload of EX orbs
CARDS KONAMI! I want cards!

>so expensive
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just dropped a balance skill on a lv10 yugi for my Mai while farming trap activations for stage 37 mission.

Where's the prismatic?
You only have the normal version don't you?

Are the old 200 booster boxes worth it for these URs? The odds of getting them are really slim and because of power creep you are likely to not get anything good as consolation prize. But they would really help in PvP.

I don't really feel like paying for that shit. Maybe if I mod the gate

My stats have 189 trap activations and I don't have Odion, how fucked am I?

Kuriboh no, but the other two yes. Mirror Wall can probably be substituted with SRH though

You are 111 trap short

>wonder why my farming decks don't get 7000-8000 points
>check out some videos
>their whole farming deck is made out of glossy/prismatics

oh...

I read it was 50? kek
Fuck that info is outdated

Still no Ishtar but I haven't been using too many light types lately, I'll get onto that too

Light orbs are stupidly hard to get and glossy prices are just ridiculous. I doubt anyone will buy that overpriced shit