daytona.craigslist.org/cto/d/1998-bmw-323i-convertible-5/6416992916.html

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/1999-bmw-328i-5-spd-white/6429466058.html
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/2001-bmw-e46-330i-manual-144k/6413943978.html
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/1997-lexus-sc400-coupe/6416971747.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

is the mileage too high

Nah where I live people buy and sell 250k miles cars like it's nothing. Worst case you redo the engine, no big deal. Car looks clean and the colour combination is neat

where's the maintenance history, if there isn't one, walk away
get a prepurchase inspection, it's a hundred bucks but could save hundreds more
why the 323 instead of the 325? notable drop in power

>E36
>small engine
No kys

the hood appears to be faded, or do I just have bad eyes?
thx, 323i is all I could find local.
this one: miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/1999-bmw-328i-5-spd-white/6429466058.html
is much better (328i, service records, 100k mi) but it's also $1,000 more expensive and 5 hours away. Plus the seller has been shit with communication so far
eh it's fine. I'm a fairly young driver (18). 168hp should be good since it'll be less tempting to kill myself with it

Bump

Sure

Definitely not

except it's going to cost the same to maintain so you should get the biggest engine. everyone should always get the biggest engine.

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/2001-bmw-e46-330i-manual-144k/6413943978.html

buy this instead

actually this can be misleading, a well cared for car will generally be cheaper to maintain then a beat on car.
and good maintenance doesn't care about mileage, i'd buy a 193k mile car with flawless records and lots of work before i even glance at a 80k with nothing

Is it true that E46 is much harder and more expensive to maintain?

Do not buy a vert e36. they suck cock.

Y

Good color.

the soft tops leak ALWAYS, they flap around at highway speeds, the car in general is flimsier than my dick when i was with my last gf becuz lol no rigidity, and they're always always beat on by niggers becuz lol drop top!!!

just dont buy one, theres a reason why verts are more common.

Are they really more common though?

It doesn't matter. It's a better car.

i see like 3 verts for every hard top where i live bruv. maybe its different where you are at least.

I asked you a question, answer me asshat

The only problem is vanos and window regulators.

nooot realllly

in some ways, yes. you still have the bimmer >maintain your fucking cooling or buy a new engine
meme
and driveshaft problems are uncommon but they happen, but all of it can be pretty easily done by a semi novice with a set of jackstands and tools. early year e46's are still in the realm of early 2000's and 90s reliability and ease of maintenance. which kinda sucks because later year e46's are the best e46's for actual daily driving, and shit like that.

also e46's are cool but finding one with an lsd is even more of a crapshoot then trying to find an e36 that came with whatever retarded ass dealer option/manufacture option/package bullshit included an LSD, and there's no database of vins or anything or any definitive package that came with an LSD, so enjoy welding your diff.

on that last topic, its pretty widely accepted that winter package optioned e36's have the LSD, but i've seen winter package e36's with no fucking lsd lmao. bmw is hilarious.

Bump

Same question.
boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/1997-lexus-sc400-coupe/6416971747.html

Lol no

>>convertible sports car

if you want a convertible get a chrysler sebring honestly it would have the same pull with ladies as above. If you want a sports car don't get the extremely watered(weighted) down version.

>boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/1997-lexus-sc400-coupe/6416971747.html
price is alright but i would be weary of the overly clean engine bay. They cleaned it to hide something. No one would clean a $1500 car to sell it at $1500. Its most likely a $500 car cleaned to look like a $1500 car.

No

Kill yourself

Y