>2017
>not shitposting from your car

I do it from phone sometimes.

>inb4 BACK TO /R/EDDIT YOU GO, PHONEPOSTER

I can do that on my phone. I don't need some retarded tablet in my car to do it.

You have to occasionally empty out your car of cache, temp files and spam or the car will get sluggish.

It's not really from car but with car.

elon musk is watching you masturbate to cute catgirls (male)

>can't even escape this dump while inside my car
I don't want the future

fuck off alphonse literally

last time i tried to Veeky Forums in a model S, I couldn't do the captchas.

>2017
>not sip and driving

>poor man's Baileys

Back to Veeky Forums with that shitty meme you fat bastard

Haven't tried bailey's yet. New to drinking. Is it any better? Costs $7 extra and has .5L of liquid.

I'm not alphonse???

>he doesn’t know that Kirkland signature is top shelf

.5L less I mean

>Telsa deems fourchang to be a nazi website
>get banned from using your car

Hell yeah

the FUCK is he doing

have you gotten chill mode yet? how is it?`

Haven’t tried it, but it’s there.

Been in ludicrous the whole time, mainly giving people rides and calibrating cameras for autopilot.

>having a botnet in your car

must be a new car If you're calibrating AP. You garaging it? Got the 240VAC L2 charger set up yet?

No 240 yet, will be soon.

It’s a “work” vehicle so probably throwing in a few chargers at the main building, going to try and y’all to Tesla about putting a station in our new development up the road.

It’s really hard to get a full supercharger station installed by just asking. The small ones are $200,000+. Much easier to get a couple of the new urban superchargers instead

Have you checked the official supercharger map? One might be going in close by soon, just not at the development

Worst timeline.

It’s a pretty big commercial development in an affluent area in a town that doesn’t have one.

$200k isn’t outside the realm of possibility

I’d do some research then. Tesla doesn’t actually install them, they just build them

So find the local supercharger installer and get a quote maybe

You're a faggot and iPhone users can be glad they can't see this

I have one point of contact for it at the moment.

Unfortunately, just had a bit of a pain in the ass first experience getting the cable to latch charging it for the first time.

>whiteknighting phoneposters so hard
*m'lady*

jokes on you I have the VLC app which shows it fine

obsessed

first EV experience? it's a shame leafs and stuff will seem super slow to you now; the p100d is hard to top

Definitely first EV experience.

I’ve been in a lot of exotics and fast cars, but the P100D is a completely different animal.

Wow user this is a very funny webm. I am glad I can view this webm on my android device. I would be devastated if I owned a device that could not play webms as I wouldn't be able to view it.

Oh, I get it.

"""howling""" as they say

yo do you notice any understeer
there are some people arguing about it in a different thread. Dunno what to believe so I might as well trust an user that has a Tesla lmao