/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWQKiefZ-XI
9204honeybee.tistory.com/
regenbot.tistory.com/
modtype.doorblog.jp/
skyrimvn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-192.html?sp
mediafire.com/file/czs9030n8rrk6au/Civil War Overhaul v4.03.7z
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

duuuur...

How does this perk work? Is it like Sinderion's Serendipity? Is it RNG based like said mod or is it a constant effect? What happens if I have Sinderion's Serendipity AND this perk?

Can I ask why Immersive Creatures isn't counted as a good creature mod?

It's decent but does nothing super special like Mihail's mods. Use the lore-friendly version as well.

>Mihail's mods
I've seen his stuff but never tried it out. What's so special about it?

give me your decent male armor mods so i look less pixely

amidian born

Waifus
Vore
Harmony

Adds lore-based powerful monsters that act as minibosses throughout the world. No reskins of lower leveled enemies either, they're all unique models.

Anal Vore*

Why does he look so sad?

Cool, will definitely check them out. I wouldn't want all the enemies added to be too special though. It's just incidental variety I'm looking for. And of course I'll be getting lore friendly.

Fuck. I come back hours later and the thread is closed.
youtube.com/watch?v=NWQKiefZ-XI

Are tintmasks DXT1 or DX5?

It looks like an alpha, I'm not sure

I'll give Azav one week before he regrets drawing this.

Whats a good mod to fix the terrible lighting in vanilla?

I usually go with DXT5 unless I notice heavy compression artifacts.

Don't jinx it.

enb

I'm super, super, super tempted to reinstall Morrowind.

Please remind me how pretty it can get when it's modded to the teeth, /tesg/?

Good question. That perk will give you guaranteed double potions all on its own, but I don't know what the proc condition for Sinderion's Serendipity is. Maybe it will give you 2 extra potions if it procs, or only 1. Maybe it has a chance to proc on each of the 2 original potions giving you a chance to get 2-4. One way to find out.
ELFX core

anyone got a mirror for ultimate dodge mod?

fores is a fucking tool

Because he looks like a Slav is my guess.

Someone explain to me FNIS and why it's necessary.

Can you install animations without FNIS? What does FNIS do anyway?

skyrim is a buggy mess that can barely hold together and people EXPECT crashes and are ok with that

skyrim was released 6 years ago
Morrowind was released 15 years ago

>Ultimate Dodge
Why not use TK Dodge?

Unless you're using the SSE version or something, in that case not sure if we can help you.

Okay, and your point is?

FNIS Behaviors allows other mods to add different types of animations to the game: idles/poses, sequenced, arm offset, furniture, and paired animations, killmoves, and creature animations. And, with the demonstration mod FNIS Spells the user has a means to display almost all animation files

yep, SSE. UDM was taken down a while back. I just need a mirror if anyone has one

>SSE

lmao, retard

I misread your post, sorry. I thought you were asking for people to dissuade you from installing it

>SSE
You don't deserve nice things

Depends on what you are looking for. Did you look at all at the /tesg/ site in the OP? A lot of those are reliant on good vanilla textures and Amidianborn is generally considered the best.

If you are looking for something more fantasy-oriented, Asian modders have good ports. Check out these sites:
BDO ports: 9204honeybee.tistory.com/
Dark Souls Armor pack here: regenbot.tistory.com/
Some might have broken links: modtype.doorblog.jp/

There's also a ton of Witcher ports on the Nexus. Some have bad textures, but you can weed out the trash pretty easily.

Male armor is suffering. Good luck.

thanks for the response. i'm looking for stuff beyond what's at the tesg site, to differentiate my next character a bit. i think what i'm wearing now is a BDO port but the quality isn't amazing. i'll check your links and see what i can find, thanks m8

I found a mirror, thank you anyway

Yeah. It's really hard to find good male armor. Most is vanilla-sourced and even a lot of that is bad. I would give anything for good, modular male armor.

Some of the BDO stuff has good textures and some doesn't. While some of the Tera armor looks kind of cool (and some like dogshit), the textures are a huge turn off.

I wish I had the time to learn to clean up textures and learn to model, but with school about to start up, I just can't. I'd exclusively make good men's stuff cause there's not a lot.

Why are Nord waifus the very best?

She only wants him for his belt.

Superior genes and culture

what's that hair from?

this looks like it's from an Akabur game.

sauce?

But they are literal savages. Uncultured, smelly, and loud.

So I'm using I cant believe its not ENB and I really like it, EXCEPT for the bloom.
How would I go about decreasing it? I have Imaginator if it matters.

Does anyone have a mega of this?
skyrimvn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-192.html?sp
Can't find a working download for it that isn't lostboy.exe

>Superior genes and culture
>Getting confused with the Bretons
Typical nord

You're thinking of Orcs

Don't give him too much credit. Saying he's 'thinking' is an overexaggeration.

What's the difference?

Apachii 1.5
>ICBINE
>Imaginator
This better be bait. Like holy shit, you do know it's 2017, right?

>Superior genes
>Essentially Nords diluted and lessened by generations of interspecies relationships with Mer
pull the other one

Why is there no random playthrough generator in the OP?

What were your experiences like with the Civil War Overhaul mod /tesg/. It's currently hidden because the author because politics.

But before I try to bother someone for the files or search harder for them I'm mostly just wondering if it's worth adding to the load order. Seems like the sort of thing that'd be hella crashy and buggy.

My computer hates ENBs

because you and any other tasteless wankers here have no talent to make a beautiful woman that isn't a Nord.

>make a Nord
>put Mer ears
>call it a Mer

top kekkles

>Seems like the sort of thing that'd be hella crashy and buggy.
Yep. Don't bother with it.

Thanks mah dawg but is there one for morrowind?

Why do you hate him so much? What did he do to you?

>just post you're waifu bro! Well help you fix her!
>just get shitposted instead
This is why I can't enjoy Skyrim anymore

mediafire.com/file/czs9030n8rrk6au/Civil War Overhaul v4.03.7z

as I recall, it was basically immersive patrols but buggier

war zones is also very buggy, but if you're doing a civil war only playthrough, is worth it

battles feel REALLY important because they're so enormous, I did just this a few years back when WZ2015 was released and I had a blast. a lot of times I had to back off because I was only one man against an ARMY

and ACTUAL ARMY

Considering corprus makes the Nerevarine immune to the effects of ageing, would that mean that he heals any wound that might cause scarring? I'm thinking of making my Nerevarine in Skyrim, and I'm trying to decide whether he should have scars or not.

It's bad. Probably the best dedicated CW mod, but still awful. The whole questline is unfixable. Immersive Patrols, Immersive Hold Borders, and Honored Dead give the best supplement to the CW imo, but I still avoid choosing a side like the plague regardless.
Hmm, I do know ENB rejects some old GPUs but I'd have a hard time believing something so ancient would still be alive today. Are you on laptop? Did you try injector instead of wrapper?

The eyes are really slanted and high up, and how high up the eyes are also makes the nose look long.

Basically, lower the eyes and brows, respectively.

to be fair, you posted her as the very last image in a thread, no one could point out anything other than through text

but how did you think posting a cross eyed waifu would go over?

It's the next step of human evolution

henry rollins

>"human" evolution
>can barely be called human
hahahahahaha

Well I don't know if ENB actually hates my computer, I just couldnt get Daylight ENB working for me.
I have a 1050ti, an i3 7300 @ 3.9ghz, and 8gb RAM. I want an ENB that makes the colors more vibrant and will still give me good performance.

Which waifus are not turbosluts?

Any of you know what mod has these swords?

That's what I was just saying dumbass. They're ubermensch, not just ""human""

Mine.

^_^

There's no reason it shouldn't work. Just reinstall it and pay close attention to the install directions this time. Shouldn't be hard, it's just dragging and dropping files into your Skyrim folder.

Why don't you post the edgy vampire version any more? I much prefer that.

:^)

Thank you for your thoughtful replies. I've played with Warzones a little way back when so that was also before the 2015 revamping so who knows how good it is now. Still immersive patrols seems more to my tastes these days and I've heard having both is just a little too much fuckery going on at once.

>breton thief that lives in dawnstar who worships the god of death and rebirth.

ok roll but too bad bretons were a mistake

I rarely take pictures of her unless it has something to do with her story.

I'm trying to figure out how you'd shoplift in Morrowind if they're all guarded. Anyone have any ideas beyond "lol kill them"?

Why don't you want to pick a side? Are you a vagabond?

watch their shifts and buff your sneaking

Bretons are "ubermensch" now? When left to their own devices they run around in the hills worshipping hagravens, fucking goats, and smearing themselves in feces and blood. Everything they achieved in High Rock is most likely thanks to outside influence rather than any sort of cultural advancements made on their own.

1) The questline is shit
2) I can't bring myself to side with the Empire clowns
3) My characters don't have enough of a reason to justify joining the stormcloaks.

I had both
it wasn't
it was awesome

So it's confirmed ES6 will take place outside of Tamriel, yes?

Supposedly your an Imperial (nationality, not race, so don't worry role players) sent to set up colonies on distant shores?

I'd like an improved settlement system if they could do maybe one, two tweaks tops to Fallout 4's settlement system.

You should be able to run it. Hell, I ran CLENB on a laptop with a Pentium B960 and integrated graphics. Ran like shit but wasn't unplayable.

If you are looking for vibrant and good performance, Daylight should work fine. I like ankoENB, which is one of those colorful Japanese presets. It's fine on my newer laptop even. Good performance.

You've got to be installing wrong. If wrapper doesn't work, try injector. Injector is supposed to be for laptops, but I've found that ENB just shits itself sometimes and that works. There's also that ENB manager if you are worried about fucking it up. I've never used it but some swear its easier to use to install.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/? (I think this is the one)

They physically look like humans, see eso. Considering beastfolk were first, then mer, then man. It's still a possibility

The only reason High Rock is of any relevance is because of the Adamantine Tower where Convention was held; other than that bretons are a bunch of crossbreed abominations that deserve to burn in the deepest crag of the deadlands.

>ubermensch

did somebody just learn about knee cheese

>it's confirmed
Calm down with the skooma, buddy.

>hey guys let me aid discussion with a bunch of ill-informed moon sugar huffing

>T. jealous brainlet nords
loving every laugh

they only good thing bretons ever did was provide a solid base for a waifu circa their release

>TESVI
>empire

top kek

>altmer nation is out
>valenwood is out
>hammerfell is out
>elsweyr is out
>skyrim is out

you have left what is High Rock, Cyrodiil, and Black Marsh

I leave out Orsinium because it is absolutely tiny and a conflict of interest between the Bretons and the empire, since Orsinium exists on Breton land. Black Marsh is mostly irrelevant.

come TESVI, the empire is dead/dying

Ain't nobody got time for that.

>altmer nation is out
>valenwood is out
>hammerfell is out
>elsweyr is out
>skyrim is out

source me gaijin

...You're memeing right?

>itt: shit-talking on bretons
I bet the Khajiit did this

>Reachmen
>Bretons
Those filthy mongrels are what you get when a proud and noble race intermingles with Nord hillfolk and does anything other than exterminate orc filth. They've been no kin to good, honest Bretons for thousands of years, and they'll tell you much the same.

I'm waiting for considerable conjecture/actual proof to be posted.