Izana!

I hope you have a wonderful day, user

I WANT TO SNIFF ELISE'S UNDERAGE BUMHOLE

Nino!

Nino!

nobody cares

He's right, fuck off Elise fags, make way for superior Fates girl

Post em /feg/

Will discussion about Advance Wars halt shitposting?

Off to a good start

no fuck off she is trash as well, blow your fucking brains out

THEY'RE MULTIPLYING

Finally got a 4* Rein, but he's -atk. Do I need to bother using him for now and eventually merging into a better one, or should I just give up on him?

Part 1:

After looking over every character that can be pulled at each color exclusively at 4*, I've determined that pulling for Red for SI purposes gets a little worse, blue mostly benefits, green gets a little better, and colorless is mixed (but still not worth it)

Red:
The good: Roy (TA3), Athena (Moonbow and Sword EXP 3, Wo Dao+ at 5*), Tharja (Rauorblade, Darting Blow 3, and Vengeance), Eirika (Hone Speed 3), and Cain (Wings of Mercy 3, Threaten Attack 2, Brave Sword+ at 5*)
The bad: Marth (Pivot and Escape Route 2 are barely passable for SI), Corrin (Dragon Fang is less than ideal as far as specials go), Ogma (Brave Sword+ fodder at 5*, nothing else), Seliph (+5 HP for healers), Caeda (Fortify Fliers at 4*)
The ugly: Chrom (completely useless for SI), Lilina (completely worthless for SI)

5/12 units are good. However, Hinata and Selena are going to be harder to pull now.

Blue
Almost all upside. Blue's exclusive 4* units are pretty much fantastic for SI.

The good: Catria (Luna), Abel (Swordbreaker 3), Mathilda (Hone Attack 3, Cancel Affinity 2 is decent), Reinhardt (Vantage 3, unit worth upgrading to 5*), Peri (Threaten Def 3), Roderick (Rally Def/Res at 4*, Drive Def 1, and Drag Back at 4*, exclusive user of Firesweep L+ for fodder), Effie (Wary Fighter 3, Death Blow 2), Nowi (Threaten Res 3, Lightning Breath fodder)
OK (none of these are even bad): Cordelia (Unit worth upgrading, 5* Brave Lance+ Fodder), Mae (Draw Back, Desperation 2, Blue Tome EXP 3 ain't bad for training up Odins), Lukas (exlusive user of Fortress Def), Clair (exclusive user of Hit and Run)
The ugly: N/A

8/12 of these are good and only 4 are just "ok". Blue is great, though Odin, Shanna, Florina, and and Subaki chances are unfortunately diluted.

CHICKEN

No user, and /fehg/ will never be a thing

>tfw not autistic enough to like Advance Wars
I like FE because of how attached I get to my random mooks, not because of it being a strategy game. Gameplay simply serves to reinforce my love.

Realistically speaking, if a cav or flier archer had Cordelia-tier stat spreads, how broken would they be?

give thoron and spur atk 2 to a better blue mage

She blows me away, all right!

How the hell is Caeda bad?

It's not worth. You'll pull another 4* Rein most likely after they up 4* rates.

Especially if you're pulling for Corrin.

Part 2

Green
The good: Fae (Renewal 3), Boey (Ignis and Earth Boost 3), Camilla (Draconic Aura and Savage Blow 3), Raven (Threaten Def 3), Hawkeye (Death Blow 2, Threaten Attack 3)
The bad: Sheena (Fortify Armor, nothing else), Titania (Armored Blow 3, Reciprocal Aid), Soren (Fortify Res 3 is the worst Fortify since we have a seal for it)
The ugly: Merric (totally worthless for SI)

5/9 units from the 4* exclusive pool are good (also take note on how few we actually get, fuck IS for ignoring greens). We will miss pulling Barst for Reposition fodder as often, and MAYBE Nino and Arthur but overall this is actually not bad for greens. Putting more Threaten X fodder into the pool works for me.

Colorless
The good: Leon (Ignis, Speed +3, exclusive user of Slaying Bow), Rebecca (Darting Blow 3, Ardent Sacrifice), KLEIN (The only way to get Death Blow 3 currently, Glacies, Quick Riposte 2, Brave Bow fodder Jesus), Kagero (Reprisal, Daggerbreaker, exclusive user of Poison Dagger, best dagger user and arguably worth promoting), Priscilla (top tier healer)
The bad: Jakob (Only Renewal 2 at 4*, nothing else), Lucius (Pain staff, Miracle for memes), Jeorge (worthless for SI but arguably worth promoting)
The ugly: Lachesis (BLEH), Maria (blech), Sakura (blurgh),

5/11 are good, Klein might be tempting but you're still in a sea of colorless starring an additional THREE more worthless healers. It would still take a miracle for me to pull Colorless moving forward.

Reposting from last thread

strawpoll.me/13572747
strawpoll.me/13572747
strawpoll.me/13572747

Were you ALPHA enough to ROLL for DELTHEA??? I know I was. Now I have the best 40% bonus unit for the next TT that I could get

>can get +6/+6 atk/spd from one buff
>suddenly obliterating everything with brave weapon
I'd say fairly balanced. I'd roll if that happened.

NIN O!

So since emus are broken and rerolls take forever, I should wait until a fix comes out before trying to get into this game, right?

The best part of rolling 4* reds is not having to use feathers for any 4* Hinata you get. 2k feathers doesn't sound like a lot, but it adds up.

There is a finite limit on how much fortify fliers you want and it's not very high. If you're not building toward that team composition either she's pretty shitty SI fodder.

AFAIK, the 4* rate change will apply only for later banners, after and including Hero Fest. I already have Ninian, so no reason to roll for blues this time.

FASTER

oniichan buy orbs!

what did she mean by this?

They would have paper thin defenses, most DC tanks would kill them if they don't have desperation on.

Steal his tome!
Steal his skills!
Cum inside him!

It's a tradeoff between a reduced chance of rolling Hinata at all and 2k feathers for promotion. Personally I'd choose the latter.

Can YOU draw your waifu in only MSPaint, /feg/? Don't let those Ninoposters be the only ones who can get in on the fun!

Gooey the Femui!

>tfw still no +Speed -HP Odin to keep and 5*
ISIS GIVE ME IV REROLL NOOOOOW

Build for Elise?

Can you do alright without ever rolling green aside from picking up Nino? Green is a real shitheap.

Lilina is absolutely crucial if you want to inherit Raudrowl+ because she's the only non-5* exclusive red mage to carry the Fire/Elfire tomes. Super niche, but worth having at least one for that purpose.

>Est not in Ugly
Your bias is showing, user

>+spd

nigga odin has plenty of speed

+atk is what you want, he needs it

I would give away all my Shannas for Barst right now.
Swap is fucking shit on anything with more than 1 mov.

B-but thats not Leo!

>585/585
good lord, man

Read again. Est isn't exclusive to 4*.

>all these good IV fodder

If you already have Hector and as you said Nino, yes.

She'll still show up in the pool, kinda dumb to focus on 4* exclusives when the rates swap just make it more likely that you'll roll a 4* rarity, not 4* exclusive.

sorry to spam a bit but last question,
how should I distribute all the goads/wards with the 4? i was told that "attck buffs go on defensive cav and defence buffs go on attck cav" but who would be who? I feel as though theyre all sorta.. "attack cav"
should mages get defence buffs and melee get attack ones?

>even
Promote Anna

>odd
Promote Odin to feed S!Corrin

>want Minerva more than anybody else in the series
>already have Hector and Nino
>green is literally the worst color to roll in the entire game besides maybe colorless

I hate everything.

Green really is a shitheap. I was lucky enough to get a decent Fae from there.

>there are no new heroes at all on any banner

for what purpose

>+Spd/-Def Nino
Is she good /feg/?

If it has a tome, it's an attack cav. If it isn't Eliwood, it's a defense cav.

I should probably post the template

Xander is a defensive unit.
Reinhardt is an offensive unit.

Learn why this is the case so you don't need to ask something so relatively obvious.

>Ike soon
>Celica soon
I'm fucking ready.

Good to put in the blender! Make a Nino smoothie!

No, send her back home.

wait for the mythical life and death banner

So, it's red>blue>green>>>>shit>>>>colorless

900 hours in MS paint

>have Minerva, Julia, and Nino
After trying to roll Sonya I never want to roll green ever again.

Literally best IV

So does anyone even care about new alts anymore? We've already seen the holy grail, so anything that isn't a swimsuit is gonna look like shit by comparison.

ah noted

sorry still kinda newish

YES.
STRONG NINO

Fuck you and your perfect IV

>Hana, Jaffar, Minerva
Huh, they can even cover 3 different colors with this. Would probably still not roll on because I only ever roll on banners with new units.

At this point, I'll be happy with anything that isn't Fateswakaning regardless of artwork or stats.

Sexy witch alts

My dick is hard

I'm so jealous in so many levels

Didn't mean it as an insult, no need to apologize. I genuinely mean that you should look up those units, their unique 5* weapons and stat spreads, and learn from those what makes one a prime offensive unit and the other a prime defensive one. As far as horse teams go, they're literally the primary examples of those two roles.

What? All the summer meme units are trash. Even the least shit, Femui, is decent at best. Nothing has topped Bride Cordelia yet.

>tfw so bad at drawing it would just seem like a shitpost

>have -SPD +RES Minerva
>but also +RES -DEF Hector, +ATK -RES Sonya, +SPD -DEF Nino, and +SPD -RES Julia

I guess green's my best color and I should stop rolling in it forever. But how else will I get my Barsts and more Ninos for Draw Back?

She's great

>mfw i already deployes my +1 Desesperation Fury Bladememe+ +spd -def 20 ORBS Femui

>extremely easy units to get
>jealous
how

why the fuck does raudrowl need elfire

it's not like raudrblade or raudrraven needs flux and ruin

FREE ORBS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly, Blarblade is so busted he doesn't really need the attack. Base 35 Speed puts in at a decent speed tier and let's him double most shit with Darting.

He's not gonna be one-shorting anything, but the Fortify Res Seal made his base Attack actually super workable.

Oh boy, a witch? Literally who fucking cares? It is impossible to make anything that looks better than that. Face it, whoever your waifu is she's gonna look like shit by comparison. It is impossible to top.

forgot your
F2P btw

When? And I think you're using "reeeeeee" wrong

Here's your (You)

Only the dead can know peace from this evil!
Uwee hee hee!