OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on the last Friday night of the year?

Why aren't you out at the meets or celebrating the new year with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

shitboxes > shitty whores

post waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwsBPmGYs4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wife is sick, it's cold, none of my fun vehicles work, and i am covered in kitties and a dog on the couch.

Was gonna hit the local mountain with a buddy but have 101 degree fever and coordinating my older brother’s bachelor party for this weekend since everyone else decided to wait for someone to do it that wasn’t themself

Fucking hate weddings

I enjoy the company of my dog better than people. And I don't want to catch a STD, so I'll just stay at home and fap in women's panties. Again.

Cherokee has a cracked head and I have to work so thank god my other shitbox is okay.

Noice.

I think i would've just taken my chances with running you completely over before i begged a nigger not to sue me.

wh*tes have small penises and balls so they're easily intimidated by superior black men

>match with qt on tinder
>Start to Snapchat
>Find out she lives a half mile away and owns a V8 Charger
>She flakes out day of date

GF is out of state and side piece is with family. Shitbox is on the trickle charger because it’s 3°f outside and the batt will die otherwise. Boost/vac gauge has an tiny leak but I can’t be bothered to go out in the cold and find it, nor do I want to pull my dash apart (again).

I don’t really have any friends and I can’t afford to get drunk. Too cold for motorcycle, and desu I am not in the mood to bundle up and go biking or skiing.

I’ve been thinking a lot about becoming an hero lately. I don’t have a plan or anything, I just think about it a lot. I’ve just paid my last credit card bill, and have no debts for anyone to worry about. My GF would be heartbroken but she’d get over it. Not sure I’ll make it to 2019... I may not even make it to 2018. :/

probably cause you're ugly and she found someone hotter

I am confirmed fucked anons

Because I'm going over to a coworker's house for NYE. She literally invited me over to chill with her and "watch netflix" whatever that means.

>Why are you sat at home alone on the last Friday night of the year?
Eating dinner now, going to try out my new Tobii 4C eye tracker after that.
>Why aren't you out at the meets or celebrating the new year with your bros or >gf?
It's way, way too cold to drive anything fun right now.
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Plugging in the trickle charger I keep forgetting to hook up.
>shitboxes > shitty whores
Agreed.
>post waifu
Posting some recent stuff instead, as per my usual.

honestly that may be too close you know what I mean? In her mind, what if you turn out to be a freakazoid and she has to bail, and now she knows you're always half a mile away from her house.

More likely he made a rookie tinder mistake and didn't send her a dick pic the day of the meet. You always send a morning dick pic for her, keeps her wanting the whole day.

lol that may explain some things, here I was thinking I was polite by not

Spent the evening with this ugly bitch

>a cock-gobbling tinder slut
>and this guy is being polite

probably cause he's white and has a small penis

I'm white and the second girl I fucked from tinder was black.

How does that make you feel, blaccboi?

>fucked a sheboon
>is proud of it

>is still a virgin
>is bitter about it

I'm at the bar drinking because my gf of four years decided she wanted a break right before Christmas and new years.

>wanted to fuck some wild niggers on NYE

shit son I hope your New Year's resolution is to get KEKED

Man I know how you feel. I know that's probably the worst feeling in the universe.

Drink and get wasted, but remember tomorrow and the next day, you have to stop drinking at some point. Alcohol sneaks up on you.

Don't do anything too stupid tonight. Your car would miss you if something happened to you.

I'm not out because it's Saturday afternoon. But I did end up down the pub Friday after building a deck and getting sunburned because I'm a dumb cunt and forgot sunscreen

New year's resolution is to get back in shape and fuck everything that that has two legs and figure the rest out later.

Try Alphonse and MrCummy, they're both sluts.

>building a deck
>got burnt from the hot sun

It was -30 celsius this morning. Fuck you.

I'm fortunate enough to live within walking distance of many local watering holes. Nothing stupid will be done. My mini and I will be safe.

Hang in there man, your outta debt which is a huge milestone. Don’t give up yet, life has a funny way of turning things around quickly before you know it. Stay strong.

Hey at least you can start the new year like a boss and become better without her

Hang in there bros

>A shitposter that even as good as Termie, dead, or Seig
>The other's a furry
Get some taste user

>projecting
I'm gay. Could care less about it

It was +25c yesterday I'm basically a lobster right now, had the AC working overtime on the way home.

Good stuff man. No matter what, you're not alone.

Buy a car part tomorrow. A shift knob, a shiny oil fill cap, a dipstick with a dildo on it. Never forget to do something nice for yourself once in a while.

You're a nigger, too. We could care less about you and your double-AIDS.

An upside to this break/breakup is that prior to this she was the primary user of the car since I could walk to work within 5 minutes. Since this has happened I told her to eat shit and get her own car so now I have my car back full time. Excited to be free again in a way.

I don't have AIDS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nice attempt to change the subject from your white micropenis lol

>so a gay autistic furry nigger gets btfo on a board and never leaves

Was with gf earlier but she had to go to work, spending new years eve with her. Been doing hektik ice skids, probably gonna keep it up through the weekend.
Also might go offroadan and shootan with gf tomorrow.

post caused a massive trigger

I let social anxiety turn me into a recluse. I never go out on Fridays, or any day for that matter.

Because I got the flu right after christmas...

>whites getting what they deserve

Who /kelly/ here???

>driving from central Illinois to Lincoln Nebraska today on my way to Denver
>calling for snow, but fuck it
>roads are absolutely horrendous
>mistakes were made.jpg
>cut off by some cocksucker outside Peoria
>he immediately puts on his brakes
>I slam mine on
>start fishtailing
>slide across two lanes into the ditch
>could have easily been killed if there was anyone in those lanes
>sat in gridlock for 25 minutes two separate times due to pileups on I-80 outside the Quad Cities and Iowa City
>finally get west of Des Moines, the snow stops and the freezing rain starts
>had to stop every twenty miles to refill my washer fluid
>roads finally clear once I hit Omaha
>now sitting in my hotel room and typing this

There is nothing like driving halfway across the Midwest at 40 mph with no cruise control. Let me tell you guys. Trip that should have taken seven hours ended up taking eleven.

Leaving to go on a drive in another half hour or so when the roads open up a little more.

No meets to go to, New Years plans are being comfy at the house.

Got a couple of Autozone gift cards to use, probably going to get another jack stand and maybe an oil change kit.

>shitboxes < shitty whores
100% fact.

Literally a gay nigger.

>party doesn't start until l9r
>who the fuck goes to meets
>fuckall because it's raining like god emptying his balls into mary
>implying mai waifu did anything wrong
>at all
>ever

It just hit me that Madoka was 7 years ago.

Going for a cruise with one of my friends since my legs burnt and i cant drive too well.
Dangers of having a gf actually.

>Owning a Chrysler.

Now there's your problem.

As usual, tired from work so I went to bed early and slept 8 hours.

Also, it's throwing a storm outside. Wind and rain. I'm hiding indoors, I'll go out sunday when the sun's dried the roads a bit.
> To do what
Zoom around on my bike, run the new tires and engine in a bit, try and hit the mileage for the first service ahead of the timing. And build my confidence with riding it because it's way more powerful than my old bike, and I don't want to be a squid.

Work is good for being tired, wanted to play some world of tanks

No meets locally since it's freezing balls, and who the heck has New year's parties two days before?

Stickers to add horsepower and hopefully not rear O2 sensor

A car can't cheat on you or leave. Admittedly, it can take every last penny you own.

Have none

There's so many fucks here in Colorado for the holidays jesus christ fuckkkk

Ya just gotta wait til you can get out a cold ass state, seasonal depression is a very real bitch, especially when it keeps us from doing comfy things like working on our cars or riding our bikes. You'll make it to 2070 with a positive outlook friend.

Not that user, but I'm english. Seasonal depression is a universal thing here, and the only thing that eases it are the beautiful snowscapes, the rare dry days being all the sweeter, and laughing at africans who come from an equatorial country and have the winter blues even worse.

>comparing a dumb faggot like alphonse to the greatest shitposters this board has ever witnessed

Kys

Tinder is for degenerates who want STDs and unplanned pregnancies user. youre better off now

>On airplane back from vacation
>super cute ginger girl my age on plane going to my hometown
>there's no way I'll ask her out
>fantasize all plane ride about cruising with her and going to car shows
>oh shit what will we name the kids
>plane lands follow behind her looking for an opening
>give it up, grab my luggage and leave. I can't do this.
>sprint from my car back to the airport to catch her
>she's just getting her luggage now
>I guess I'm really doing this now
>go up to her, she looks my in the eyes
>here it comes, she's the one and this is it,
>mfw pic related

No idea what sperged out of my mouth but she said she had a boyfriend already. I guess that's better than a no. First girl I've asked out, I feel pretty good I think.

claiming to have a boyfriend and claiming to not be looking for a relationship right now (with whatever excuse for that) are the two most common ways for women to reject you when they don't have the balls to say no.

It's still a no, though, but at least user tried.

>has a gf and a sidepiece
>complaining

Stop complaining you lucky fuck

Sell your fucking PTs and you’ll feel a lot better

I am the greatest shitposter this board has ever witnessed tho?????????????????
Wear a condom??????????

Its sunday kill the thread

SHH SHH DONT
dont you dare

H'what?

MassiveJewShits is the worst state. I’m moving to Texas in 2019 if I make it that long. Thanks user :)

For once my cars aren’t my problem. Going to sell the convertible next week though. Thinking of selling the GT and getting a Panther or a big SUV or wagon

lol, this

what an asshat

Ooooof fuaaaaark

Keeping this alive until next friday, just to piss you off.

>openly admitting to being a faggot

Please leave my race, board and website. Now.

Still keeping it alive.

Please, go the fuck back to /pol/. NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=IwsBPmGYs4s
>90% of these cars have been rotting away on junkyards for years
>Most people in the video have a family at this point and will never be able to live out what they had in the 90's again

No I'm not?

>this illiterate
retard alert