/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php
Event drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1engRPRdkuIDawaxKYxkKz47gY0xc0ql7dKH1ecFCPqk

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- The SR Voucher Distribution Campaign ended, but the pick up is active until August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Your waifu is trash.

I love my alien wife!

Evil Cat

WHO WILL GET BUFFED?

Fluffy Servant.

SEIBA BUFFS WHEN

>ascended Gil three times
>have never used him

I would really like a medea buff but if I don't get one that's ok too.

Who cares we are /fgoalter/ that shit won't happen for 2 years.

Well there is a high chance that one of them might be Elisabeth.

>yfw /fgog/ in literal suicide watch right now

Guys i just realised that shiki can kill servants, how is that possible?!

someone got waver and merlin

Let me get this straight, the avengers are:

>A guy who was tortured and blamed for every single bad thing in the world every day of his life until he became the physical incarnation of evil
>a woman who was raped by poseidon, turned into a monster, hunted by heroes her entire life before being murdered
>a woman who lead her country to victory in war before being betrayed, tortured, imprisoned, and burned alive
>a guy who got sent to jail because he was falsely accused of liking Napoleon and is REALLY butthurt about it

illya and the new nigger caster ofc

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't rolled for this babe.

Also hows everyone's progress in the Event? Only missing a single Lore from the Shop

she deserved a better third ascension skin. That last design is clunky and terrible

>not planning ahead

Hopefully seibah since I actually have her even if I won't see the buff for like 2 years.

>implying we'll still be playing then

I HAVE! THE WHORE OF BABYLON WAS TOO BUSY UMUING DICKS TO SHOW UP.

EVENS AND ALTERA IS BETTER THAN YOUR BAD CIVILIZATIONS

I want to cuddle this poofy floof

I rolled 2 10 rolls and didn't get a single 4* servant.
Only thing I'm missing is 1 crystal lore

I'm only planning on getting the items I need for Alter Saber once I roll her, so I got the one Lore I need from the shop already. Now if only Claws or Hearts were available.

Evens what?

Shiki can kill servants, he just doesn't have the physical or magical skill needed to go toe to toe with a servant and live long enough to kill them

>why you haven't rolled for this babe.

I've rolled 28 times so far and haven't gotten any rate-up servant.

>being a gameplay fag

Because I don't like her.

Only spent two tickets, I'm saving up for Moedred. I cleaned out the bronze and silver, now I'm farming for mats so I still have 2 more lore

Wow your right that is annoying ..

Also for the next round of nerofest which is better a lvl 60 seiba vs lvl 40 jets

I only have one kaleidoscope tho

Where I can get the caster gems?
I really want that 4x fragment so I can get the last one to do a roll.
Please no fake priest.

Altera confirmed for shit, good to know.

Which Bronzes are getting buffed? That's what I'm most curious about.

Lvl 60 saber with support lvl 60+ jets

I gave a few halfhearted rolls and didn't really get anything of note.

I'm at 150 gold medals towards my last Lore. Gonna grind the rest of today in the green daily instead of Nerofest and pray for some sweet, sweet Zerker Monuments.

Only 100 gold medals left till the last Lore, then I'll focus on ascending my Nero.

What will be the next event/new servant after nerofest?

Go to sleep already, braindamage.

You can't.

The same day nerofest ends.

I bought everything in the shop expect for 2 lores.
Finas better shitnout gold medals

Moon festival/Orion

Dango. Literally right after it ends.

Orion for both. It should start pretty much immediately after Nerofest

Kiyohime Interlude. Requires ascension 1 and bond 1. Hope you kept her around.

>absolutely love Sherlock Holmes
>fujo design
>he's also absolute shit

Poor jp players

>it's already fucking time for dango hell
So this is the way the world ends

Right after Nero fest is Dango

If we can get a Sherlock Holmes servant, how long before we get a fucking Marvel servant? How about a James Bond servant?

most of the mats in the dango shop are trash anyway

>not a single CE dropped
>until today
>2 CEs in a span of 5 30AP runs
T-this game is trying to make me wanna use the rest of my apples to get the 3 CE from the shop...!

give him to me

Don't forget

>A wolf that was murdered for simply being a nuisance to human beings via trying to live in a land they invaded
>A Hessian killed and said to be a villain for simply doing honest work

why the fuck would you? that CEis awful

Redpill me on dango hell

I don't really care about her and I'm saving for retard caster

Pretty much. I'm pretty sure I'll get a late 2nd drop and be forced to buy the thre CEs, just to get a final drop in one of my lasts runs.

Remember when servants were heroic legends? Because I don't, other than the greek ones.

Awesome thank you very much

>no ores after three days of play
>immediately make five ores over four runs in the course of two hours

>how long before we get a fucking Marvel servant?
Superman has more chances to be in Fate than any Marvel character.

What do you mean by dango hell? Why is it so bad?

Because I'm a collector by heart. And there are no Guts related CE yet besides Rose, even when the 500hp or 1000hp recovery means jack shit

You can earn Summoning Tickets from a quest line. This quest line requires that you have acquired a certain number of rare dango drops. The final one requires 200 of these drops.

You'll have emptied the regular dango shop long before you get this many rare dangos, especially with the event CEs bolstering your regular dango drops. And also the Master EXP is terrible. Enjoy burning apples.

Because Sherlock Holmes is public domain and Marvel/Bond aren't. At least ask for possible public domain characters, like Rider Captain Nemo.

>tfw mickey mouse is going to be public domain in a few years
>there will be a gacha game with mickey mouse in it

>Remember when servants were heroic legends?

I REALLY wish they stop with the whole

>Musicians as casters
>Cientistis as casters
>Cops/detectives as casters
>Servants with Guns
>Servants with clothes so modern and pop that they look nothing like they were supposed in their legends
>Genderbent just because fuck you instead of trying to make it have sense in relation to the servant legend

Like fuck, we haven't gotten a single servant that should look like a proper servant in years

>Enjoy burning apples.

Anyone who burns apples for Orion is a literal fucking retard. Under no condition except "I gotta clear the shop" autism should you ever burn apples or quartz for this awful event.

do we get any of the CEs that boost the drop rates from the friend gatcha or is it quartz gatcha?

>how to be a strong servant
>be a literal who, a jobber, a traitor or a loser

Stop making me like Medb.

That battle has long since been lost, mate. It's been dead since Apocrypha.

lol if you think Disney isn't going to write the biggest blank check to make sure that doesn't happen.

>Holmes might actually be worse than Scheherazade

>They'll change copyright law to keep owning mickey

>>tfw mickey mouse is going to be public domain in a few years

>Implying they aren't gonna lobby Congress to increase max copyright time yet a-fucking-gain

Never underestimate the Jew, user. If Walt knew just how Jewish his company would become, he'd have burned the company to the ground before he died.

I didn't even want her and she showed up anyway in the story gacha. 30 rolls no Saber Alter however.

You forgot
>literally any person who was ever known for getting angry as Berserker

Not anymore
A few months ago Disney made a sweet deal with the congress to extend their brand protection for 100 more years with several loopholes to extend it for another 100 years every time is the limit is about to expire.

Do you expected the Mouse to ever give in?

Medb is cute!

I did, she's NP 2 and at third ascension now.

How many summoning tickets are we talking about here?

Not that I'm doubting you because Disney is a fucking evil jew abomination of a company, but can I have a source? I'd like to read about this ass fucking of our legal system

You are just as bad as genwunners to be honest.

Five.

Got her from a ticket. I love Nero so damn much.

>a guy who got sent to jail because he was falsely accused of liking Napoleon and is REALLY butthurt about it

Dantes was actually super unlucky because he was at one time accused of backing Napoleon, but then Napoleon briefly took power, so his allies tried to mount a case for him, actually going so far as to say he WAS a staunch bonapartiste... only for Napoleon's reign to end with the return of a monarchy, thus cementing Dantes' fate.

The imprisonment was caused by a man he believed was a trustworthy being, only for said man to betray him and actually marry his waifu. His imprisonment occurred on the day of his wedding. And when he finally learns about what happened to the assholes that put him under lock, he learns they are the most successful people in all of Paris despite having lead shady lives and that most of his real friends are on the brink of poverty and that his father died alone and sick.

I can understand becoming the physical embodiment of saltyness over that. And the story does insist on the idea that Dantes, seeing his prayers answered with silence, decides to become the physical embodiment of god's revenge, and it's at that point in the story that shit starts getting better for him.

Nope, any of the major names do all sorts of stuff to stop that

>The character has changed since then
>It's a legacy that needs to be upheld "for culture" and the public don't have the capacity to do that
>We have money and don't want it to happen

Just like John Carter is still controlled partially by the family despite being in public domain

Disney won't let anyone touch their shit. They'll do whatever it takes to stop it.

>thinking that Walt was a nice guy instead of a ruthless businessman

Buyable skins for servants when?

Why was Nightingale even a berserker?

I'm not reading any of this shit. Dumb Aquaposter.

That's not what I'm implying. What I'm implying is that Walt was a fucking huge anti-Semite and would have despised seeing his company fall into their hands.

He was /pol/ tier. That's pretty normal.