Tacoma 2nd gen (05-14)

Which year is the best year and why?

Wasn't that the frame snap and recall era?

No that was the previous ones, but Toyota resolved the issue. These are problem free, like any other Toyota.

How are those ball joints treating ya'?

Pretty well thank you, no issues with them at all. After owning my Tundra for years, everything is working fine with the exception of my wiper motors.

Post-facelift first gen is the best year my nugget

First gen Tacoma best tacoma
I drive mine in the beach in ocean water. No issues.
But im also not lazy and clean my vehicle. Its not hard

If you live where it doesn't snow the first gen is usually better from a reliability aspect as well as being simpler overall which helps if you ever to have to do any work on your own.

IMO 2000-2002 is the ideal year range if you want a manual, 2000-2004 if your looking at automatic, just make sure to check the frame for rust with a hammer or inspection camera, it always starts in the same location above rear leaf spring hanger and it goes from the inside out so it's not something you can see easily.

>Low mileage 238,000 $12,000 no lowballers I know what I got. At least another 200,000 miles. It's a Toyota!

I got mine for 2k.
Cool meme though

How often do you masturbate to photos of lifted tacomas? You might be the worst namefag god has ever created.

>My example speaks for the rest of the world

As long as you don't spring on the first Tacoma you see you'll end up with more cash and less headaches than you would with a Ranger when you factor in the two transmission rebuilds and an engine swap that it'll need to make it to 300k mi.

Lol, I not demented enough to ejaculate to a vehicle. I like them, but don't look at them as the cute 2D animu girls you jerk off too.

It's also good to see that me pointing out the fact that Toyota being the indisputable king of vehicle triggers everyone on the board.

Retard

No. Everyone I know with a Toyota got it for a good price.
Sorry you live in a shit area

>payed 5k for my yota
>2003
>70k original miles
>I’m it’s second owner
Feels good

Meme arrows aside this is actually true

fucking how?? Is it just a midwest thing to overprice the shit out of toyota trucks?

It’s spics and Asians who make them over priced

Nice response, must've taken you forever to come up with that.

Retard

Retard

Nah. The midwest thing is more you being an easily impressionable retard who believes memes are universal fact while being too inept to search outside of a 10 mile radius.